Wife, her friend, two black cocks last night

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
Wife had her usual Sunday black cock worship day. Had a young bull over early in the morning, I went to church he came (literally) and went while I was in church. About halftime of the Cowboys game yesterday, another young bull showed up and tended to her pussy, first guy put 2 or three loads in it, this bull was in a rush and just stopping by to get a nut so he left one really sloppy load and had to leave. Of course, I as well tended to her pussy afterwards laying on the bed on my back while she straddled over me and fed me her used, really drippy, very smelling of sex and super tasty pussy….my little white dick in it’s place in it’s tight chastity cage.

Well, last night, during the Bills/Packers game, we had guests over, Shelly and two bulls stopped by. Thanks to Don Julio 70, the girls and their bulls were feeling mighty playful and the girls talked them into letting me get on my knee’s, naked in my chastity cage, and suck on the two black cocks that would be fucking the two white pussies in the room. The girls had vibrators buzzing and where spewing out their pleasure in watching me telling me what a good cocksucker I was, instructing me to not miss the balls and telling their bulls to turn around and bend over so I can lick “everything”. The girls were so turned on, my wife squirted twice watching me rim, she loves making me lick black bulls assholes for some reason, they decided they wanted to reward me for my hard work letting me take the first load from each black cock. So, I went to town sucking one while stroking the other and it wasn’t long before I was reward but he pulled out of my mouth and shot it all over my face. Shelly loves feeding me cum off her fingers so she rushed over and scooped it off my face and fed it to me nice and slow, instructing me the whole time to not stop stroking the other cock in my hand. She then decided, once she had fed me all the cum off my face and milked the remainder from his cock into her palm which was a pretty big white glob, to have the other guy shoot his load into her palms and let me lap it out. Of course, she looked over at my wife who still had her magic wand beating up her clit As she was moaning loud and asked her if that was ok, and my wife told her to have me eat their cum anyway she wanted, she just wanted to watch it. Well, guy two proceeded to jerk off and shot a big load, she had to hold both of her palms Out, one Already had what I thought was a pretty large amount she had milked out of guy 1, I guess long, flaccid spent cocks hold a lot of jizz. Once he finished, she had me milk his cock into her palm and then made me beg to lick the cum out of her palm. She even pulled it away just as I was about to start licking it up telling me I didn’t beg hard enough, how this was a really nice reward the guys had given me and I really needed to show more appreciation for the gift I was about to receive. Then, one last pull away, she told me to go kiss each cock and thank them for my reward. After I did that, she told them to turn around and bend over and she had me kiss each of their asses to show my appreciation, having them spread their cheeks and tell me to plant a big French kiss right where you love to lick. Then, she finally held her hands without moving them and let me lap up my reward, telling me what a good boy i was, telling me to slow down and enjoy it, telling my wife what a good little cum slut she’s trained me to be and making sure I knew, If i had a big ole cock like the ones she and my wife love to fuck maybe I’d be getting some pussy tonight too….then my ******* wife slurring out, fuck that, his dick would still be white, i love black cocks!

I ended up licking and sucking their spent cocks after they nutted in the pussies, each guy left at least one load in each pussy. I thought to myself as I was watching two black cocks just buried deep in two white pussies, one my wifes, one her best friend going back to grade school, how goddamn lucky I was! Especially when I was having each of the pussies lowered to my face after they did their jobs and took more cum from their bulls, Shelly telling my wife at one point, this is perfect, we get all the good black cock, lots of orgasms and then get our messy pussies licked clean and cum again…..i gotta find me a white guy with a little dick I can cuckold! My wife told her, you got one, come and cuckold him anytime you want, he can never get enough black cum.

Back