Wife has STI

Point of information Every one has a form of Herpes simplex l on the lips however if you perform oral sex on a woman or man you you can get Herpes Simplex ll which never goes away .

STI contraction is inevitable even with the use of condoms, to protect yourself have your partners serology tested for the serious things (herpes viruses/hiv/hepatitis, they are not included in standard testing. Being screened for abnormal cells via pap every six months, ******* serology every three, and basic VD screens for all. Educated and kinky fun comes AFTER the safety.
I've met with people who disclosed an STI and once well informed I could choose to engage or not.

Point of information Every one has a form of Herpes simplex l on the lips however if you perform oral sex on a woman or man you you can get Herpes Simplex ll which never goes away .
Hsv 1 or 2 can appear ANYWHERE. It's very common in contact sports as herpes gladitorum and it transmitted via skin to skin contact/friction /broken membranes. There are eight common herpes viruses and by the time we are 25 we have acquired most.
The most overlooked symptoms being cold and flu like ones.
New studies show HSV1 is a major cause of fibromyalgia, many silent carriers in the world, doctors say MOST people are carrying many STIs that cannot be detected because the person is asymtomatic

My best advice is, to abstain and refrain from any sexual contact with anyone. Herpes (HSV1 and HSV2) both highly contagious ?.

If she continues having sex with others, she may contact HIV.... If you play, you will pay.
Most adults contracted herpes in childhood from daycare, herpetic whitlow (hands), ocular herpes(eyes, herpetic stomatitis(mouth), herpes gladitorum(body), herpetic eczema(body), genital ulcers(genitals)
Herpetic proctitis (anal).
All can be caused by type one or type 2.
All can be transmitted WITH condom use or without any sexual contact.
Nine times out of ten a pimple is actually a herpe.
I teach sex Ed, how do none of you know this and you're in the lifestyle? The ignorance is ugly
Baby boomers are largely responsible, they figured if everyone had herpes virus, no one would worry about contraction. Herpes virus 3 aka chicken pox, herpes virus 4 and 5 are what we called MONO, and herpes virus 6 and 7 are referred to as roseola and are contagious via respiratory tract.
Hsv serology testing request looks like this:
HSV1 IGG
HSV2 IGG
HSV 1 IGM
HSV 2 IGM
Depending on your coverage this testing can be very expensive and is done thru the western blot test today Washington university

I've had to decline several invitations on here due to them not having access to the proper testing. As far as I know the states doesn't even order proper lab, they order pcr which usually results in a false negative

I do appreciate the honesty cause most people aren't honest and will lie about their health status. If a man or woman say they are clean in many cases taking each other word is russian roulette without paperwork and many will jump in and have bareback sex. I would ask more questions about her condition and her sexual history; then make a decision if I wanna risk having sex with her. 9 times out of 10 a man won't risk sleeping with her..no major diseases, hiv, hsv-2, gonorrhea, chylamydia, hepatitis, syphilis, main ones I'm sure there's more. Get tested and have paperwork to prove your health status to any sexual partner.

The problem with that list is that most people who say their test results are "clean" don't realize that they weren't actually tested for herpes.

Doctors/clinics don't bother testing for herpes without signs of an outbreak since most people already have it, it's fairly benign, not easy to test for accurately, and there's not much you can do with the information other than freak out people who probably already have herpes.

I really appreciate your sincerity. This is not an easy thing to admit to and I really pray for your wife that she gets cured.
Dont mind the negative reactions. Stand by your wife and dont be discouraged. With knowledge there is power.
Let her eat more garlic and ginger, especially raw. Like it is written by previous comments s here it's just like a cold virus and it can happen to anyone.

I've had to decline several invitations on here due to them not having access to the proper testing. As far as I know the states doesn't even order proper lab, they order pcr which usually results in a false negative
You seem and sound intelligent about health, men and sex, but you need to know this:

What’s the secret to moving forward with purpose and making your days on earth really count? What are your dreams and destiny in life?

The dreams that God gives us are supernatural dreams he can use to encourage and motivate you toward the destiny that he has designed precisely for you. And when you begin to recognize and embrace the future that he has for you, it will change your life.

The dreams he has for you will supply you with a sense of significance, security, and strength. And, if you live them, these dreams will become your destiny. If you stop ? dreaming, you stop ✋ living.

WHEN YOU BEGIN TO RECOGNIZE AND EMBRACE THE FUTURE THAT HE HAS FOR YOU, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

I do appreciate the honesty cause most people aren't honest and will lie about their health status. If a man or woman say they are clean in many cases taking each other word is russian roulette without paperwork and many will jump in and have bareback sex. I would ask more questions about her condition and her sexual history; then make a decision if I wanna risk having sex with her. 9 times out of 10 a man won't risk sleeping with her..no major diseases, hiv, hsv-2, gonorrhea, chylamydia, hepatitis, syphilis, main ones I'm sure there's more. Get tested and have paperwork to prove your health status to any sexual partner.

The paperwork that you refer to is basically worth the paper it's written on. Test results are good the day they are done, but not the following day. If you've been reading the comments you also know that they don't test for Herpies and pretty much all adults have it. That begs the question, why are you even thinking about having sex with anyone? Then there are those things that are far riskier than sex, like driving a car, smoking cigarettes, being around someone smoking cigarettes, riding a motorcycle, not working out, eating at fast food, and of course pain pills!

The paperwork that you refer to is basically worth the paper it's written on. Test results are good the day they are done, but not the following day. If you've been reading the comments you also know that they don't test for Herpies and pretty much all adults have it. That begs the question, why are you even thinking about having sex with anyone? Then there are those things that are far riskier than sex, like driving a car, smoking cigarettes, being around someone smoking cigarettes, riding a motorcycle, not working out, eating at fast food, and of course pain pills!
Good point ! I really love your answer, is so much truth in it....My respect and love for your shinnig mind....

Yea I agree paperwork is no good after next day if one is having sex with new people every week..especially bareback sex. I'm a health conscious person and I'm not risking my health to catch genital herpes or any other virus which will put me in pain with breakouts. Your argument to say they're far more risker things in life like driving a car, smoking cigarettes, not working out, fast foods etc is a bad analogy...Who wants to purposely catch a disease and live with it for the rest of their lives, are you gonna have sex with a man who has hiv or herpes or any other diseases..btw yes STD centers and health facilities do test for herpes which is hsv-1 and hsv-2. Avg person does have hsv-1
which is cold sores, hsv-2 is genital herpes is on your cock or vagina and is the nasty looking herpes sores, lesions and bumps. Would a man sleep with a wife who has STI? 99% of men will say no..according to your analogy, just have sex with a person who has sti and take the high risk; we all gonna die anyway..I luv sex but I'm not purposely living in a pain and think about the cost for treatment out of pocket..it's so unnecessary. Not worth it.

Yea I agree paperwork is no good after next day if one is having sex with new people every week..especially bareback sex. I'm a health conscious person and I'm not risking my health to catch genital herpes or any other virus which will put me in pain with breakouts. Your argument to say they're far more risker things in life like driving a car, smoking cigarettes, not working out, fast foods etc is a bad analogy...Who wants to purposely catch a disease and live with it for the rest of their lives, are you gonna have sex with a man who has hiv or herpes or any other diseases..btw yes STD centers and health facilities do test for herpes which is hsv-1 and hsv-2. Avg person does have hsv-1
which is cold sores, hsv-2 is genital herpes is on your cock or vagina and is the nasty looking herpes sores, lesions and bumps. Would a man sleep with a wife who has STI? 99% of men will say no..according to your analogy, just have sex with a person who has sti and take the high risk; we all gonna die anyway..I luv sex but I'm not purposely living in a pain and think about the cost for treatment out of pocket..it's so unnecessary. Not worth it.

I just went through an ex having to tell me he has herpes and I will tell you, no, they will not just test for it in an STD panel. The testing is expensive and inaccurate if you aren’t actively having an outbreak- the easiest way is to swab a sore. I went through the whole thing with my OBGYN and she was very honest. After educating myself (I was nervous I had it after he told me and went down the google rabbit hole), herpes (HSV-2) is incredibly common and 90% of people have no clue they even have it. Most people will never even have a breakout.

Great information being given. Hsv 1 or otherwise know as the kissing disease, is crazy common. I get tested for everything when I do my lab work, and it is not cheap.

I have been bless in the lifestyle to have never caught anything from someone. The one time I did caught something was from a vanilla girl-friend that I was having friends with benefit type situation. We had started transition from a long term friendship into dating, then talking about her getting into swinging as she loved black men, and most black men have no problem getting down with a hot Colombia girl with big titties, small waist, and fat ass.

She picked it up from a random latino dude that she met on the street and offer to help him out with a place to stay. Not sure why latinas have a heart of gold, but she pick up the clap from him. What tip me off she started ******* like crazy when we had sex a couple months later. So doesnt matter how many people you have sex with before you catch something. She only had been with me and 2 other guys, and I had been with too large a of women number to contact. From experience most life style couples play safer than vanilla girls. Vanilla women are just fucking, and have no care in the world, were as most couples have an ideal situation that they like to keep in the rotation.

Long story short most STI easily dealt with, and use protection, get checked multiple times a year.

Last edited:
I just went through an ex having to tell me he has herpes and I will tell you, no, they will not just test for it in an STD panel. The testing is expensive and inaccurate if you aren’t actively having an outbreak- the easiest way is to swab a sore. I went through the whole thing with my OBGYN and she was very honest. After educating myself (I was nervous I had it after he told me and went down the google rabbit hole), herpes (HSV-2) is incredibly common and 90% of people have no clue they even have it. Most people will never even have a breakout.
I will keep it real 100% doctors in America don't care about curing any diseases and will purposely lie to their patients giving them no hope telling them there's no cure and they make testing expensive especially if one doesn't have health insurance. Your poor attitude and discouragement is exactly how they want you to feel. They don't want to cure us citizens, but these doctors and pharmaceutical companies want to keep you spending money out of your pocket to keep them rich. Yes I get tested and I'm clean but your argument herpes can go undetected in your body isn't true..those symptoms will come out especially if you have poor immune system in your body..individuals have been killed for curing anyone in America. This is why doctors and pharmaceutical companies lie and say there's no hope for anyone cause they want your money.

Back