Wife going out with guy from work and friends..

Well, she made it back. What she didn’t tell me was that she may stay out all night lol their office was being cleaned today. Anyways, it didn’t wait until they got back as my wife had him drive her car as she blew him, and when th eye picked up one of his other friends…her friend Chelsea did the same in the back. Calmed down for a bit when they got back and of course these young cats wanted to play beer pong, and so the women indulged and once everyone had a buzz on she said it got crazy. Her and Chelsea started making out, and the. It was just a free for all on both of them. She slept in his buddies bed when she meant to go back to her co workers place. Fucked him again this morning, and then stopped by coworkers and grabbed Chelsea. Pics soon

Well, she made it back. What she didn’t tell me was that she may stay out all night lol their office was being cleaned today. Anyways, it didn’t wait until they got back as my wife had him drive her car as she blew him, and when th eye picked up one of his other friends…her friend Chelsea did the same in the back. Calmed down for a bit when they got back and of course these young cats wanted to play beer pong, and so the women indulged and once everyone had a buzz on she said it got crazy. Her and Chelsea started making out, and the. It was just a free for all on both of them. She slept in his buddies bed when she meant to go back to her co workers place. Fucked him again this morning, and then stopped by coworkers and grabbed Chelsea. Pics soon
You're a lucky man!

Back