Wife gives BJs to Black men, but not Husband

My wife continues to ONLY suck black cocks, hasn’t sucked white cock in years. No matter how much I beg or how hard I try to convince her, my cock and cum isn’t going anywhere near mouth ever again…….I asked for that the first time I watched her suck a bbc to completion and she has taken it to heart! I love it though and wish it no other way! I love kissing her lips and thinking about how many black cocks she sucked dry!

View attachment 4291441View attachment 4291442View attachment 4291443View attachment 4291444
View attachment 4291453
Love his vains on his dick

My wife sucks my dick when I clean our King outta her… but I honestly can’t call it sucking dick, it’s more of a “throwing a dog a bone”

she really really sucks his dick! From nuts to tip! She loves to feel it grow! Licks it, chokes on it, spit polishes it, jerks it, smacks it on her face!
…. Takes his hands, places them on her head, and lets him fuck her mouth, while she’s on all fours…
Yup….
She swallows me, but will always, ALWAYS, take him in her pussy! 💪🏿

My wife sucks my dick when I clean our King outta her… but I honestly can’t call it sucking dick, it’s more of a “throwing a dog a bone”

she really really sucks his dick! From nuts to tip! She loves to feel it grow! Licks it, chokes on it, spit polishes it, jerks it, smacks it on her face!
…. Takes his hands, places them on her head, and lets him fuck her mouth, while she’s on all fours…
Yup….
She swallows me, but will always, ALWAYS, take him in her pussy! 💪🏿
She sounds like a good whore for black dick

I once saw a live stream of an older woman blowing a white guy with a small dick; she felt like a superstar until all the black guys in chat started clowning him for having a micro dick. The expressions on her face said it all until she finally ended the stream.

Suspicious Police GIF by Death In Paradise
Look Looking GIF by Snowfall
Looking For GIF by Rastamouse

Oh No Ugh GIF

My wife hasn’t touched my dick with her lips in over 8 years now but sucks black cocks pretty much every week. It’s a huge turn on for me, I love it. For special occasions, my birthday, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, she usually brings me along to watch her suck a BBC or two from start to finish, with them cumming all over her face and down her throat. It’s is the best blowjob I’ve ever had and I’m just there watching and waiting for them to finish and leave so she can jack me off and kiss me letting me know if I had a big black cock, it would be getting nice and wet from being sucked but since I don’t and I have a little white dick, her hand is all it will ever feel again (although I’m not denied pussy, but it is rationed to me).

Oddly, all this was my ideal at first and she stuck with it because she can tell how much this denial turns me on.
Yeah she’d be out the door she can go live with her bull then

Some hubbies enjoy blowjobs, and deserve a good knob polishing, especially if he’s willing to share their wife, their soul mate and treasure in life, with a gifted, massively hung stud.

As for those husbands in more submissive cuckold relationships, the closest they may get to a body-shaking blowjob could be on their knees - where they belong.

To be or not to be, to suck or not to suck (or be sucked), that is the question.

Personally i dont suck my hubby. But i love to suck a bbc, i really really enjoy it. And i love the look on my hubby's face when i am sucking, knowing he wants it so bad but doesnt het it.
Women should have something special only for each lover. With your hubby, it is allowing him to watch you suck BBCs. That is a pretty good deal for him.

When my wife tells me I’m getting a blowjob, I know exactly what that means. I’m going to be allowed to watch her suck on a big black cock and balls. There hasn’t been a white dick in my wife’s mouth in many years, probably closing in on 10 years since she last really sucked my dick. Of course, it was all my idea at first, I asked her to only suck BBC’s and she has had no problem with that and is super quick to remind me this is what I wanted and I pleaded with her not to give in no matter how much I beg in the future.

she loves to tease me now when I watch, making me get naked too so the bull can see my white dick all locked up…..She goes to town on those black cocks and always looks over at me many times, pumping that black cock furiously in her fists, half of it glistening wet from her mouth and looks me right in the eyes with a lustfull look telling me how much she loves sucking cock. Sometimes, she’ll even have me come over closer and hold his cock at the base for her while she sucks it hands free.

so love my little black cock loving slut wife!

It is a bit of an amazement when a shy wife won't suck her husband because she thinks it's 'dirty', but when she gets in bed with a lover, she will start sucking him the minute he pulls her head down to his cock. I suppose it's a "too far gone to say no" situation. I think this happens a lot.

Back