Wife gives BJs to Black men, but not Husband

A woman sucking on a man's cock is a reaction. If you can't solicit that reaction from your own wife, then . . . perhaps that is a big part of the reason you are on this site. Cuckolds should accept who and what they are and quit whining so damn much. It gets old. Find a corner and go sit in it and do whatever.
Not many whining just stating a fact that the wife only sucks BBC most cuckolds are content with that and jerk off thinking about it

It's been a very long time 7 or 8 years since I have gotten a BJ likes she gives her Gentlemen. She will tease me every once in a while. But, ...never a full BJ and never like she does with her Gentlemen.

Empress Cactus (the wife) adds: well hard to give you a BJ like my BBCs if the cock doesn't hit the back of the throat, 😜

Last edited:
Castration will curb those blowjob desires some. Nullo works even better.
You may as well not have a relationship as a man and a woman. That's to extreme for most. A nullo or smoothie is a member of an extreme body modification subculture made up mostly of men who have had their genitals surgically removed. Nullos are not necessarily transgender; most identify as eunuchs. The term nullo is short for genital nullification.

Back