Wife gives BJs to Black men, but not Husband

Male
From
PA, US
I've read about this on different forums and I'm not sure if it's just pure fantasy writing from cucks. Are there any experienced couples here where the wife will give blowjobs to her black bulls, but doesn't give them, or rarely gives them, to her husband? The husband still is allowed sex with the wife, but she won't give him blowjobs. Does this really occur?

I rarely get them, but watched her suck her bull for 40 minutes and then greedily swallow his load recently. I was meant to get one on my birthday but she sucked me for about 10 seconds, then left me twitching and desperate. She said I 'may' get part two at a later date...
She knows it drives me wild with lust for her and that's why she does it. Her freedom with her bulls and her denial of me makes me extremely desperate and horny.

I've read about this on different forums and I'm not sure if it's just pure fantasy writing from cucks. Are there any experienced couples here where the wife will give blowjobs to her black bulls, but doesn't give them, or rarely gives them, to her husband? The husband still is allowed sex with the wife, but she won't give him blowjobs. Does this really occur?
Being cut from sex is cucks fantasy, not womans fantasy.

My wife hasn’t touched my dick with her lips in over 8 years now but sucks black cocks pretty much every week. It’s a huge turn on for me, I love it. For special occasions, my birthday, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, she usually brings me along to watch her suck a BBC or two from start to finish, with them cumming all over her face and down her throat. It’s is the best blowjob I’ve ever had and I’m just there watching and waiting for them to finish and leave so she can jack me off and kiss me letting me know if I had a big black cock, it would be getting nice and wet from being sucked but since I don’t and I have a little white dick, her hand is all it will ever feel again (although I’m not denied pussy, but it is rationed to me).

Oddly, all this was my ideal at first and she stuck with it because she can tell how much this denial turns me on.

Funny you should ask! In a much earlier post on this site, I wrote about the fact that Pam, my wife, was totally against oral sex. The opportunity for me to blow a load of hot cum down her throat consequently never existed! Her first ever no holds barred blowjob recipient, which I also had previously written about on this site, went to the first guy, other than myself that is, to fuck and blacken her, Edwin! (He was an old university friend and roommate of mine.) Like I described in one of those earliest posts, not only did she give him her greatest blow job ever, she swallowed every droplet of his hot cum and continued to lick from the top of his cock to his balls so as to capture every last molecule of his hot cum which might have had accidentally spilled! I had also posted about how pissed I was afterwards with her, but like the loving wife she is, her immediate response was to remedy the situation, a remedy I have been consistently enjoyed ever since!

It makes sense that a wife would lose interest in sucking a small white dick after she tasted a thick black dick. Why have one star hamburger when you can have five star filet mignon? She could give her husband pity blow jobs, I guess. All the while fantasizing about being with her real man.

Yep - my wife only sucks black cock. My white cock never goes between her lips, or nearly never!!

She thoroughly enjoys playing that Dom angle....

Back