Wife gives BJs to Black men, but not Husband

Is it also because you like that big black dick so much more?
Of course. The fact is that my hubby is in chastity for a reason. I love giving head. It is probably the best thing for me to get turned on. Giving a man head makes me very wet. However that stopped for hubby a long while back and I will only do this for my lovers now, both of whom are black. Early on I once had two lovers sit on a couch in our house. Naked. I then pushed them apart and had Michael sit between them, naked and of course Ip'm chastity. I have both bulls head skipping past Michael each time, demonstrating how to properly give a wet blowjob whilst showing him directly why I am sucking their dicks and not yours. I took my time. The message was understood!!
J
Xoxoxo

Of course. The fact is that my hubby is in chastity for a reason. I love giving head. It is probably the best thing for me to get turned on. Giving a man head makes me very wet. However that stopped for hubby a long while back and I will only do this for my lovers now, both of whom are black. Early on I once had two lovers sit on a couch in our house. Naked. I then pushed them apart and had Michael sit between them, naked and of course Ip'm chastity. I have both bulls head skipping past Michael each time, demonstrating how to properly give a wet blowjob whilst showing him directly why I am sucking their dicks and not yours. I took my time. The message was understood!!
J
Xoxoxo

That's just awesome, especially when you ****** your hubby to sit between the black bulls while you sucked them off. I'm sure you're a great cocksucker and look hot with a big black dick in your mouth. Michael is a lucky cuck to have a wife who's a total slut for black cock.

J
Xoxoxo

Does this make him feel humiliated knowing you’ll swallow their load and not his?

I am sure it does but It also turns him on. From the tightness of his cage I can tell. But he also understands why I do it. He just needs to listen to us have sex for 1 minute for him to get why I worship BBC
J
Xoxoxo
Well at least he has learned his place. I’ve chatted with a few white women who do not like giving their husbands blowjobs but are open to it with black men. It sounds like you basically have set that in stone and cut him off in that department lol

J
Xoxoxo
He is probably turned on knowing that no woman wants to swallow his sperm because of what his evil and creative wife has done to him...lol

I've read about this on different forums and I'm not sure if it's just pure fantasy writing from cucks. Are there any experienced couples here where the wife will give blowjobs to her black bulls, but doesn't give them, or rarely gives them, to her husband? The husband still is allowed sex with the wife, but she won't give him blowjobs. Does this really occur?
Since my wife is black only sex between us consists of me giving her oral and she giving me handjobs.
Lately instead of handjobs I have sometimes been getting blowjobs. I learned why when I overheard my wife explaining to her girlfriend. It’s easier she said. Less preparation, getting the towel and lotion as well as no cleanup. She said since I cum so quickly all the rest takes much more time than her hand does.

For many cuckold couples direct sex between the Hot Wife and cuckold is taboo. It goes to emasculating cuckie. Driving cuckie to wanking and hands off sissygasms. His sex life is visceral in watching the Bull utilize his Hot Wife for passionate sex, while cuckie waits in chastity, wanks or cleans up only. His lot being acceptance, denial, sexual frustration, masturbation and sissygasms, like women have.

Very true. I am aware that women will only usually perform such acts out of the need to impress and please true alpha males. My girlfriend has never sucked me like that. It is always hesitant and I just wish she didn’t feel the need to do it out of obligation. Most times I’ll stop her and pull her up so she can just jerk me onto my stomach; she always reacts positively when I do this but feels bad also. I usually go down on her immeidetly after to show her my gratefulness.
Cleaning her via fellatio to orgasm is the proper way to repay wifie for cuckolding you. Good boy.

My wife has told me she's not going to give me BJs anymore, and has been equally clear when/if she takes a hung lover he will certainly enjoy the privilege I'm denied. I find it a big turn on - for me the power dynamic and humiliation is a big part of the turn on and this ticks those boxes.

A blowjob is a submissive act. It's one of oure pleasure for one person. My hubby gets them ocassionally but def not regularly. Our sex is genreally him giving me oral and then fucking me how I want. I'm quite the pillow princess with him. My. Bulls though get everything the want. They lay back while I please them. And there is always a blowjob. Plus their cocks are always much bigger then hubby which is more enjoyable for me to work on. I love to deepthroat and hubby doesn't reach my throat like that.

A blowjob is a submissive act. It's one of oure pleasure for one person. My hubby gets them ocassionally but def not regularly. Our sex is genreally him giving me oral and then fucking me how I want. I'm quite the pillow princess with him. My. Bulls though get everything the want. They lay back while I please them. And there is always a blowjob. Plus their cocks are always much bigger then hubby which is more enjoyable for me to work on. I love to deepthroat and hubby doesn't reach my throat like that.

hope you let hubby lick your pussy clean?

Back