Wife gives BJs to Black men, but not Husband

A woman sucking on a man's cock is a reaction. If you can't solicit that reaction from your own wife, then . . . perhaps that is a big part of the reason you are on this site. Cuckolds should accept who and what they are and quit whining so damn much. It gets old. Find a corner and go sit in it and do whatever.
This is very true. I never got many blow jobs my entire life from any women actually never had a blow job because i have never been brought to orgasm with oral. I actually thought my wife just was grossed out and hated giving oral and in the early years of hotwife stuff she was with mostly white guys and while she gave more head then I had got (almost none) she didn't seem into it. Then she started with Black men and she is very much into giving them oral and finishing. It is defiantly because they turn her on to a point she reacts that way with them. No complaints from me sure I would like to get that treatment but It is clear I am not pushing the right buttons.

I've read about this on different forums and I'm not sure if it's just pure fantasy writing from cucks. Are there any experienced couples here where the wife will give blowjobs to her black bulls, but doesn't give them, or rarely gives them, to her husband? The husband still is allowed sex with the wife, but she won't give him blowjobs. Does this really occur?

Totally true at my house!! Sucks him all the time, me never!!!

My wife will do and take things from other men that she won't form me. I think it is a turn on to suck a BBC as part of their sex and swallow to please him. She knows I am pleased with her and doesn't suck me. Also she wouldn't try anal sex with me but if she likes the guy and is turned on she will try anal sex with the BBC if he isn't to big. Again it's about pleasing him as she really doesn't like it very much.
This too. I find women like to please men, and I am very easily pleased so the effort it much less.

This is very true. I never got many blow jobs my entire life from any women actually never had a blow job because i have never been brought to orgasm with oral. I actually thought my wife just was grossed out and hated giving oral and in the early years of hotwife stuff she was with mostly white guys and while she gave more head then I had got (almost none) she didn't seem into it. Then she started with Black men and she is very much into giving them oral and finishing. It is defiantly because they turn her on to a point she reacts that way with them. No complaints from me sure I would like to get that treatment but It is clear I am not pushing the right buttons.
Funny you say that. I've had a few blowjobs but never many at all, especially considering all the woman I was with early, in college. Even my wife has only done it once with me. But the first time she cuckolded me, he just grabbed her head and pushed it on his cock and she was sucking like nobody's business !

Funny you say that. I've had a few blowjobs but never many at all, especially considering all the woman I was with early, in college. Even my wife has only done it once with me. But the first time she cuckolded me, he just grabbed her head and pushed it on his cock and she was sucking like nobody's business !

Yeah I have been with a ton of women and I have received oral sex just never to completion and oral sex was fairly rare for me. Even with my wife she has kissed it licked it or even put it in her mouth but it is always been very short. I love our sex life between us and we are intimate daily and often I have no complaints.

I rarely get blow jobs from my wife and when she has a bull I get no sex. That’s the way I want it. I want her bull having everything. I am there to support her give her advice and be her husband. I am not her lover he is. I am her husband. This acceptance from the cuck husband comes in time and it is the way it should be. Love care for and cherish your wife. It’s the bulls job and responsibility to fuck het and fulfilled her sexual needs. Not the husbands!!!

Blowjobs were the first to go for me. She would still let me fuck her but she wasn't going to put forth any effort. No blowjobs, no handjobs I had to fuck her missionary while she browsed on her phone.

For her bulls she would suck them till they came down her throat then keep going to get them hard again for round 2.

I rarely get blow jobs from my wife and when she has a bull I get no sex. That’s the way I want it. I want her bull having everything. I am there to support her give her advice and be her husband. I am not her lover he is. I am her husband. This acceptance from the cuck husband comes in time and it is the way it should be. Love care for and cherish your wife. It’s the bulls job and responsibility to fuck het and fulfilled her sexual needs. Not the husbands!!!
This is so true !!! And it may sound strange to those just starting or wanna-be's but when to me, when a cuck realizes this, then the relationship truly becomes special and a win-win-win

Being cut from sex is cucks fantasy, not womans fantasy.
But once a woman has a well endowed lover on tap, its understandable she wont want penetrative sex with her husband. Especially if hes small endowed and suffers problems downstairs. Every situation is different, but many cuckols are simply not good at fucking. So the natural thing in such a marriage is for their sex life to change and move toward other forms of intimacy. Hes not cut off completely. Just cut off from doing the fucking.

I've read about this on different forums and I'm not sure if it's just pure fantasy writing from cucks. Are there any experienced couples here where the wife will give blowjobs to her black bulls, but doesn't give them, or rarely gives them, to her husband? The husband still is allowed sex with the wife, but she won't give him blowjobs. Does this really occur?
I rarely get my little dicky sucked from wife but she loves sucking BBCs.

Disrespectful is definitely the right word. The way that things are with my GF and her bull the idea of putting my penis into my GF's mouth would be completely inappropriate.

Everyone knows that if you saw a black man with a white girl at a bar he wouldn't put up with anyone trying to come up to her and saying "hey, I know he's fucking you, but can I get a blowjob since it's my birthday?" For us at least, it's the same thing. No dominant man would put up with anyone else disrespecting him by trying to have sex with a single girl that he's fucking, the sex that goes on between them is no different just because she's my girlfriend.

Having the right to fuck my girlfriend obviously means he has the right to put it in her mouth too. It would feel weird if that didn't also come with the right to keep anyone else out of her, including me.

Even though she's been cucking me since basically the start of our relationship, there used to be a part of me that would lowkey hope for a "birthday blowjob" or some other exception. But after getting used to seeing how natural it is for him to get his cock sucked it's obvious that there's a biological reason why girls treat blowjobs so differently with bigger, dominant guys. The only time i've cum in a girl's mouth in the past right away she was spitting it out into a paper towel before telling me it was "not super cool" to cum in her mouth. With him things like blowjobs, mouthfucking, and swallowing his cum are just a regular part of sex.

Realizing that, "yeah, it's really not cool to think it's okay for me as the smaller, weaker male to cum in my girlfriend's mouth" is a natural part of our relationship. "Stay out of the way while alpha male is balls deep in your girlfriend" is really the natural instinct for how sex should go between us. As far as our relationship goes, he has the right to empty his balls into my girlfriend and the idea of trying to put my penis inside of her is completely off limits and there's no way he'd put up with it because it would be disrespecting his right to have pussy and his right to have his cock in my girlfriend's mouth.
Well said!!! To some it sounds crazy. But biologically and in reality it makes perfect sense ??

But once a woman has a well endowed lover on tap, its understandable she wont want penetrative sex with her husband. Especially if hes small endowed and suffers problems downstairs. Every situation is different, but many cuckols are simply not good at fucking. So the natural thing in such a marriage is for their sex life to change and move toward other forms of intimacy. Hes not cut off completely. Just cut off from doing the fucking.
This is a good post, not in every case but a lot time it is true. It is not just based on size I am big super thick bigger then most of her lovers, I also can get hard, however I have learned and accepted I just am not very good at sex at all not sure why I never learned. So yes naturally the intamacy and sex life between my wife and I has changed and it is wonderful just not the same sex most expect.

Back