Wife gives BJs to Black men, but not Husband

My wife continues to ONLY suck black cocks, hasn’t sucked white cock in years. No matter how much I beg or how hard I try to convince her, my cock and cum isn’t going anywhere near mouth ever again…….I asked for that the first time I watched her suck a bbc to completion and she has taken it to heart! I love it though and wish it no other way! I love kissing her lips and thinking about how many black cocks she sucked dry!

687B56ED-A451-401D-8B11-6680A86BF435.jpegCF718434-D3F4-49F0-8EFA-1EB270B1893D.jpegA37DE85E-58D1-4214-84C0-D176386BB1A0.jpeg243665FE-A3E6-43C7-990F-3798A9F06C0D.jpeg
66F7E5B9-4186-406D-BE16-266AB0EB807C.png

My wife continues to ONLY suck black cocks, hasn’t sucked white cock in years. No matter how much I beg or how hard I try to convince her, my cock and cum isn’t going anywhere near mouth ever again…….I asked for that the first time I watched her suck a bbc to completion and she has taken it to heart! I love it though and wish it no other way! I love kissing her lips and thinking about how many black cocks she sucked dry!

View attachment 4291441View attachment 4291442View attachment 4291443View attachment 4291444
View attachment 4291453
Love those vains on his cock

I used to enjoy wife's bjs very much but now I think she does it more for marital obligation or perhaps compassion. For instance, when she's with a black guy she says to him: I wanna suck your cock, using an American accent for the work "cock" that makes it sound so delightful. To me, she just does it without saying anything.

I used to enjoy wife's bjs very much but now I think she does it more for marital obligation or perhaps compassion. For instance, when she's with a black guy she says to him: I wanna suck your cock, using an American accent for the work "cock" that makes it sound so delightful. To me, she just does it without saying anything.
Trading receiving enthusiastic BJ for the wife giveing enthusiastic BJs to black guys sounds like worthwhile tradeoff.

View attachment 4291441View attachment 4291442View attachment 4291443View attachment 4291444
View attachment 4291453
Beautiful woman and love her dedication to black cock! She fuck bbc as well?

Mine would suck the other guy 3 times in a row nonstop emptying his balls giving him sloppy throat. He be so drained it's not even funny. She would then do this again randomly and out the blue. All this just to make me jealous!
That makes 6 nuts in one day btw. Me 0 nuts.

Beautiful woman and love her dedication to black cock! She fuck bbc as well?

View attachment 4291453
Do you remember if your wife was a great cocksucker? Have any of the black guys ever told you how good of a cocksucker your wife is?
I love knowing that you also enjoy kissing your wife's lips while you think about all of the black cocks have been in her mouth and their cum loads on her lips, the lips you are kissing.
I also enjoy kissing my wife's lips while I think about all of the black and white cocks that have been in her mouth and their cum loads on her lips, the lips I love kissing.

Not many whining just stating a fact that the wife only sucks BBC most cuckolds are content with that and jerk off thinking about it
I don't know about most cuckolds but I enjoy being a happy cuckold and my wife only sucks other men's cocks and loves swallowing their cum loads but not mine. I am content with that and jerk off thinking about it.

A woman sucking on a man's cock is a reaction. If you can't solicit that reaction from your own wife, then . . . perhaps that is a big part of the reason you are on this site. Cuckolds should accept who and what they are and quit whining so damn much. It gets old. Find a corner and go sit in it and do whatever.
It is part of the reason I am on this site but I don't whine about it. I am a happy cuckold.

Nah, as her Daddy, I train my white whore to be the best cocksucker she can be. When I found her, giving head was a 5-10 minute job just to get the guy hard for sex. I broke her of that belief.

She's learned there is no such thing as too sloppy, head bobbing without hands is important, cock worship is essential. All of this in order for her to be her absolute best for black men on film. Simple as that.

I rarely get blow jobs from my wife and when she has a bull I get no sex. That’s the way I want it. I want her bull having everything. I am there to support her give her advice and be her husband. I am not her lover he is. I am her husband. This acceptance from the cuck husband comes in time and it is the way it should be. Love care for and cherish your wife. It’s the bulls job and responsibility to fuck het and fulfilled her sexual needs. Not the husbands!!!
I Love care for and cherish my wife. It’s the bulls job and responsibility to fuck her and fulfilled her sexual needs. Not the husbands!!! This how my wife and I live our happy cuckold lifestyle.

Another sight to behold is when she sucks Black cock with a girlfriend. There are two guys in the room -- me and the Bull. There are two women in the room -- but he gets both of them! I'm kneeling at the foot of the bed watching this epic 2-girl blowjob and all I get is my own hand pulling my cock.
You are a very lucky man to have watched another man enjoy using your slut wife and a girlfriend as his cocksuckers and cum dumps while all you got was to be able to jack off and cum in your hand.
One of my most exciting experiences was when I watched My Slut Wife and Another Woman Sucking Another Man's Cock at the same time and I only got to jack off and cum in my hand at a sex party in front of other people.

That is so hot...If i was your hubby and you french kissed me after giving head i think i would explode!
I have had the great pleasure of giving my wife a deep French kiss after she has sucked blacked cocks and they shot their cum loads on her lips and in her mouth, and once after she finished licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole.

Nah, as her Daddy, I train my white whore to be the best cocksucker she can be. When I found her, giving head was a 5-10 minute job just to get the guy hard for sex. I broke her of that belief.

She's learned there is no such thing as too sloppy, head bobbing without hands is important, cock worship is essential. All of this in order for her to be her absolute best for black men on film. Simple as that.
You need to open a training school for couples so you can help teach my wife to “polish” her already great oral skills. She certainly has the desire to please and would be a great student.

View attachment 4291453
Love to watch him go deep in my wife

My wife before we got into cuckolding would suck my little weenie but it was so small the whole thing disappeared in her mouth and I would cum too fast. She would get up and go out to bathroom and spit it out into sink. After we got into cuckolding she cut me off completely. Occasionally she would take her strap on to me and reach around and would almost flick and barely rub the tip of my weenie head at about 4 inches and make me cum instantly. Almost how you will see an alpha in the movies take a woman from behind and reach around and rub her clit. It was pretty humiliating at first but was also nice bc it was the only attention she gave to my weenie besides trying it up when her Bull was around.

Back