Wife / Girlfriend's control over Husband / Boyfriend

As a wife / girlfriend was it your idea to...

• Take control of your husband / boyfriend

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Feminize your cuck

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Take control as a suggestion of your bull

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I don't think men are fine being pussy free in many cases. The truth is that many fantasied about their wives having sex with another man, and if they made it happen emotions have changed. The question that I feel never gets answered is why if the wives are having good sex with other men, common sense would be, that the man can get sex from other women. Don't think, that I am against a cuckold husband being pussy free, because in many cases they should be. The wives should not to be made to feel guilty, of not having intercourse with a man that can't satisfy them. What would happen if the husbands had sex with other woman?
I don't feel any guilt whatsoever about having sex with other men, while my hubby is monogamous and literally pussy free to me. We agreed to this lifestyle 10 years ago, and neither of us have moved the goal posts. He was seeking a cuckoldress, and he got one. We have a couple who I play with, and the wife has said to me she's happy to offer him a pity fuck if I want to let him try some different pussy after 10 years of being together. I brought this up with him, said i'd be fine with it, knowing he'd squirt instantly anyway, and he didn't want to.

He has said to me, he doesn't fuck a women to try and satisfy her, because he can't. But with me, he puts his little cock in me, even without thrusting sometimes just holding it in there while sucking on my boobs for a feeling of comfort, security and a safe place to be. He'll usually squirt shortly afterwards and we'll just hug while he takes in that wonderful warm/wet sensation he only feels with me. Thats intercourse for us, he knows no woman can survive on that alone, so we seek others to itch that scratch, but for us it works.

I don't feel any guilt whatsoever about having sex with other men, while my hubby is monogamous and literally pussy free to me. We agreed to this lifestyle 10 years ago, and neither of us have moved the goal posts. He was seeking a cuckoldress, and he got one. We have a couple who I play with, and the wife has said to me she's happy to offer him a pity fuck if I want to let him try some different pussy after 10 years of being together. I brought this up with him, said i'd be fine with it, knowing he'd squirt instantly anyway, and he didn't want to.

He has said to me, he doesn't fuck a women to try and satisfy her, because he can't. But with me, he puts his little cock in me, even without thrusting sometimes just holding it in there while sucking on my boobs for a feeling of comfort, security and a safe place to be. He'll usually squirt shortly afterwards and we'll just hug while he takes in that wonderful warm/wet sensation he only feels with me. Thats intercourse for us, he knows no woman can survive on that alone, so we seek others to itch that scratch, but for us it works.
Wonderful answer. I was just throwing out some thoughts. Cuckolding has become so complex but what you just described is a healthy, happy relationship. Myself , I think cuckolding would be so much better, if more cuckolds that will never have a chance, after a better lover comes into their lives, would prefer to be pussy free.

There seems to have been a natural evolution in our relationship. We have been swinging and hotwifing for years. However, recently, I have stopped letting him penetrate me with his dick, and he has voluntarily stopped fucking other women. I enjoy being in control, he enjoys being a little submissive, and he is becoming even more attentive to me.
Hi, may i ask if he has been caged aswell

Me and my wife have signed a Femdom contract. One of the rules are , she can have sex with any woman or man wenever she want as long she tell me , but I promised to stay monogamous. I don't need any other woman. I just want to obey her and would be releaved when another man can give her physical and sexual what she need. Sometime she put me in chastity and to be honest I love those periode once in a while. Sometimes whe do have sex but whe both know I can't give her what she need. So her big dildo give it to her. I would not like to be 100% pussy free, I love the sloppy seconds once in a while to. But one thing is for sure sexualy she rules and controles me sexualy. Whe both like it this way much more then the days whe where vanilla and I had to "act" like I whas the man. I feel much more comfortable to be who I realy am, her submissive.

We are thinking also to a cage him to avoid early cum. He squirts very soon, but with the cage he could stay aroused more time and I could give him the chance to masturbate only after me and my lover have finished our intercorse.
I am not talking to 24/7 or punishment but only to a way to keep my husband longer aroused during the dates.

I have sex with my husband but he knows I do not feel his cock deep. He feels punished for not being able to satisfy me and knows very well that he can not be compared to my lover. This is his submission

Difference in penis size is important in our role-play too. We have chosed a much better endowed guy to enhance my husband’s submission, with the deeper penetration from my lover.

That's interesting. How have you found it relieving?
well with a small erect cock bothering hubby, he can actually find it as stressless and helpfull to manage hes frustrating feelings rather that punishment 24/7 can actually after few week or months of training period be quite a pleasant feeling rather than punishment it is very usprising yet you really cant know before you have tried it cage sound something you should be afraid or painfull actually its very temting for ccuk after a while he gets used to it .....please try it yet its like a new shoe you have try to find suitable it can be too bigor too small it has to fitted just like clove...fitting snugly and allmost forget only buy a small metal one and when use lots of oil, only thing i find painfull if skin gets dry its like hell, yet baby oil and cage metal really mold litle cocks well.....

Last edited:
well with a small erect cock bothering hubby, he can actually find it as stressless and helpfull to manage hes frustrating feelings rather that punishment 24/7 can actually after few week or months of training period be quite a pleasant feeling rather than punishment it is very usprising yet you really cant know before you have tried it cage sound something you should be afraid or painfull actually its very temting for ccuk after a while he gets used to it .....please try it yet its like a new shoe you have try to find suitable it can be too bigor too small it has to fitted just like clove...fitting snugly and allmost forget only buy a small metal one and when use lots of oil, only thing i find painfull if skin gets dry its like hell, yet baby oil and cage metal really mold litle cocks well.....
My husband is not very little, but average sized, 5.5 inches long. Would a cage work well with him?

im locked in a cage 24/7 and love being locked
we have talked about me being pussy free also. if i do get it inside her it pops after 2 strokes so shes says its really not worth the effort
being locked in chastity will change your man for the better, my wife swears by it

Chris controlling me:

This is an act of complete submission and humiliation on my part. I am put in chastity. I am powerless over what's going to happen.

Chris has shaved her white pussy for Michael's black. Thereby she says: My pussy is open to the superior black male. Her bold pussy says welcome to Michael's black cock.

screenshot_20171227-014944-png.1614142

The development is completely out of my control. Chris and Michael can do what they want. I don't have any influence on their actions.

It's obvious that Michael is going to penetrate my beloved wife with his huge black cock. I am mesmerized.

screenshot_20171227-014934-png.1614147

Michael slowly takes possession of Chris. He looks at me enjoying his triumph and my defeat. You like what you see? he asks with a big smile.

He knows that I love and hate that he has free access to what should rightfully be mine: Chris' devine married white pussy.

Chris looks at me with Michael's cock buried deep inside her. Tell me what you want! she says.

14-2-jpg.1614186

"I want, I want a ..." I have difficulties talking, I am shaking. I feel humiliated and aroused at the same time. At last I am a to say a few words: "I want a black baby."

Michael says: "Here it comes, a black man baby for you." He is orgasming, his black muscular body is shaking.

5fadd602-9ea2-4796-a10a-35e3a24ae09e-gif.1614421

It too arousing, to exciting and joyfully humiliating for me. Even though I am in chastity I am cumming as well, a large amount of white sperm is dropping to the floor.

db861dc9-2e22-421d-a742-3a494da119aa-gif.1614432

Chris says: "Baby, please come and raise my legs so that we don't spill any of Michael's valuable sperm. Michael smiles triumphantly at me while he leaves, the humiliation is total. I am going to be a cuckold for the rest of my life.

Back