Wife / Girlfriend's control over Husband / Boyfriend

As a wife / girlfriend was it your idea to...

• Take control of your husband / boyfriend

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Feminize your cuck

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Take control as a suggestion of your bull

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
This is intended for the wives and girlfriends of cuckold's. I am curious for those who entered the lifestyle do you prefer to have a cuck who is submissive or remain an equal? Did this lifestyle influence you as a wife or girlfriend to control or feminize your cuck?

Actually this is a really good question. We started so recently that I really don't know, but what I can see my lover is much more dominant than my husband, so I will not be surprised if he will try to dominate my husband too.
He is askng me to leave hubby permanently pussy free for example (not only in the dates), but in general I dont have an answer right know, everything is possible.

Actually this is a really good question. We started so recently that I really don't know, but what I can see my lover is much more dominant than my husband, so I will not be surprised if he will try to dominate my husband too.
He is askng me to leave hubby permanently pussy free for example (not only in the dates), but in general I dont have an answer right know, everything is possible.
Ohh boy!

Does your husband like it if you dominate him ? If he is like me, that is a huge turn on so if that is the case, then it is up to what you want to do in my opinion. If you want to cut off hubby and make him pussy free, that is up to you but if you don't, you are free to do what you want. If your husband isn't into being dominated it will make it more difficult. If you are unsure, try it. To me it is the hottest thing ever to be dominated by my wife (and her bull)

Does your husband like it if you dominate him ? If he is like me, that is a huge turn on so if that is the case, then it is up to what you want to do in my opinion. If you want to cut off hubby and make him pussy free, that is up to you but if you don't, you are free to do what you want. If your husband isn't into being dominated it will make it more difficult. If you are unsure, try it. To me it is the hottest thing ever to be dominated by my wife (and her bull)

We agree with you, it has been decided my husband will be pussy free....let’s see what will happen !

There seems to have been a natural evolution in our relationship. We have been swinging and hotwifing for years. However, recently, I have stopped letting him penetrate me with his dick, and he has voluntarily stopped fucking other women. I enjoy being in control, he enjoys being a little submissive, and he is becoming even more attentive to me.

There seems to have been a natural evolution in our relationship. We have been swinging and hotwifing for years. However, recently, I have stopped letting him penetrate me with his dick, and he has voluntarily stopped fucking other women. I enjoy being in control, he enjoys being a little submissive, and he is becoming even more attentive to me.

That’s interesting. In our case the things are going faster because my husband suffers of p.e ., so it became more natural for him to be a little submissive. He isn’t also enough confident in bed for looking for sex with others women, he cannot performs as He’d like.

That’s interesting. In our case the things are going faster because my husband suffers of p.e ., so it became more natural for him to be a little submissive. He isn’t also enough confident in bed for looking for sex with others women, he cannot performs as He’d like.
This is VERY similar to my wife and I. I too suffer PE and also some ED so sex for me is embarrasing and humiliating in itself, my wife is a very jealous person but since I have these problems she knows I am not interested in other women and it had been a great stress relief for her. From there as you said, it is a lot more natural for me to be submissive to her and she has taken the dominating role for us. We both love it very much. She has almost completely cut me off from penetrating her but we still enjoy other intimate things. I will say for a fact, at least for us, being cutoff and limiting my sexual release does make me concentrate on her and be a lot more attentive to her and her needs

This is VERY similar to my wife and I. I too suffer PE and also some ED so sex for me is embarrasing and humiliating in itself, my wife is a very jealous person but since I have these problems she knows I am not interested in other women and it had been a great stress relief for her. From there as you said, it is a lot more natural for me to be submissive to her and she has taken the dominating role for us. We both love it very much. She has almost completely cut me off from penetrating her but we still enjoy other intimate things. I will say for a fact, at least for us, being cutoff and limiting my sexual release does make me concentrate on her and be a lot more attentive to her and her needs

It seems absolutely the same of my husband.
I say p.e but it’s a combination of both e.d. and p.e. like you.
He has just started to be pussy free, I hope everything will be fine by the time.
:)

This is intended for the wives and girlfriends of cuckold's. I am curious for those who entered the lifestyle do you prefer to have a cuck who is submissive or remain an equal? Did this lifestyle influence you as a wife or girlfriend to control or feminize your cuck?
. My idea completely, after a decade of complying to his will sexually. My husband is very Alpha which makes this even more of a challenge. However fair is fair in a partnership. It took alot of communication to bring things around to my way he had to first accept I was just tired of doing so many sexual deeds that really only satisfied his kinks.
Without judgement I empose my desires, most of which is still something I am growing into. One thing we both share is the arousal of my infedelity. Add to that denying him my pussy, and taunting him with my sexual exploits, and our marriage is as much of a turn on as it was 10 years ago. tumblr_oq2rd86Qpz1uxm4reo1_540.jpg

. My idea completely, after a decade of complying to his will sexually. My husband is very Alpha which makes this even more of a challenge. However fair is fair in a partnership. It took alot of communication to bring things around to my way he had to first accept I was just tired of doing so many sexual deeds that really only satisfied his kinks.
Without judgement I empose my desires, most of which is still something I am growing into. One thing we both share is the arousal of my infedelity. Add to that denying him my pussy, and taunting him with my sexual exploits, and our marriage is as much of a turn on as it was 10 years ago. View attachment 1606286

My husband is now convinced too being pussy freee is the best choice for for our relationship. I am so proud of him.

My hubby is totally fine with being 'pussy free' as well, and on the odd time when he does get some, he'll reach for the condoms without even needing to be asked. He finds its a huge weight off his shoulders as well. He is talented on so many levels, he can do almost anything he puts his mind to, the only thing he's horrible at is fucking and he always has been.

So to go without, for him is a relief, he doesn't have to deal with the embarrassment, shame, guilt, humiliation, frustration etc. that he has dealt with emotionally all his life being from woeful at sex, that was compounded by cheating ex's.

Its not that he doesn't like cumming, if masturbation was an Olympic sport he'd win gold everytime. He even prefers to wear condoms, (his ex made him wear them for 15 years before me) so if he squirts straight away, he feels better that he didn't leave his mess for me to clean up, deal with the next day.

I don't think men are fine being pussy free in many cases. The truth is that many fantasied about their wives having sex with another man, and if they made it happen emotions have changed. The question that I feel never gets answered is why if the wives are having good sex with other men, common sense would be, that the man can get sex from other women. Don't think, that I am against a cuckold husband being pussy free, because in many cases they should be. The wives should not to be made to feel guilty, of not having intercourse with a man that can't satisfy them. What would happen if the husbands had sex with other woman?

Back