Wife finally sucks first black cock on cruise.

assertme

Couple
My wife and I although married late were together for many years . Had a patch where we were apart. Found out she dated a few blackmen in that time. She swears she never did anything with them.
During this time i got into interracial and cuckold. Never thought my soon to be and I would get together again. We got over our insecurities of being young and put that behind us. She wouldn’t bring up who she dated. Found out by accident one night when we were out. It just so happened on the day I was going to propose. We at dinner in this fine restaurant when this fairly big black man comes over to our table to talk to my future wife. Introduced himself and says they had a great time the few times they went out. Was in shock to say the least because she is from the south and not racist but never showed any visible signs for the black man.
We talked for awhile I liked him nice guy then he went his own way. The questions from me were rapid fire. She told me her friend set her up with him. They went out a few times nothing clicked . Then she told me her friend set her up with a few more black men told me it never went farther than kissing and some petting. I know her if that is what she said happened than it did.
A little about me and the her . I am around 6’ 2” 230lbs workout like a nut am very confident. Run my own company. So I am the boss. Andrea is 5’10” jet black hair was a competitive swimmer awesome body slightly on the submissive side. One of our problems was I was to aggressive. The boss in me was hard to get rid of. Andrea was not the most sexually active person . So I tried to push her and it worked the wrong way she left.
So after watching and reading about white wives with back men was really getting to me. All I could think about was her with black men mainly sucking thier cocks and swallowing. Couldn’t get it out of my mind.
Well we got engaged then married. We were close to 40 by that time . When we were together the first time she would suck but not swallow. It took som time but she finally did than that’s all she wanted to do. As she’s doing this to me all I could picture was her with a black cock doing it always came real fast . She was thinking what good job she was doing. That was phase 1. No she would dress to cover up I wanted her to get less conservative in dress as she was smoking hot.
I had to go to Vegas for business. Told she could come and to let go. Got her some sexy clothes and swimsuits. We got to Vegas late told her to change and we will go eat and have some fun on the town. The dress she wore was low cut for her and above the knees her gor legs for all to see .
we ate than went to club. The place was packed and rocking . Had a few drinks than a huge Blackman asked her to dance at first she was reluctant but after assuring her she went . So now crazy thoughts of when she was single and with the black guys shot through my head and balls was surprised. I was so aroused man I couldn’t believe it. watched and saw she was having a great time. They came back we talked awhile and told him (Andrew) we would be here a couple more days.
Went back to the hotel and were like two horny teenagers. We sixty-mined and both came fast . Then she did something she never does started sucking my cock agian and swallowed it all . Then we went to sleep.
Next day I told her to go have a great time while I was in my meetings which would take all day. Was hard to concentrate thinking she would find Andrew . In the back of my mind I was hoping she would and I don’t know why. Was I a cuck and didn’t know it. I really wanted her to find him. It’s hard being in meetings when you have a hard on.
Meetings ended after 8 pm. Was exhausted went to the room Andrea wasn’t there. The note she left made me want to jerk it right there. She found him and they are in the hotel restaurant and to come down and meet them. Found my way down and saw them. They were joking and laughing . Andrea is not a big blinker and I could tell she had been. I got to the table and she gives me a big sloppy kiss strange for her. Shaked Andrew’s hand and sit down. Andrea says she needs to go to the bathroom. As soon as she leaves Andrew says I think she wants my cock he tells me because she wants to know what she missed by not doing it with her dates before we got married. To say I was shocked at how abrbut but also so turned on. I told him to go to the John when she gets back and give me 5 minutes. I told him when he comes bac if she is on his side it means she will blow him he agrees.
Andrea comes back he leaves she is sitting all over me never seen her like this must of had a few more than I thought. So came right out and asked her if she said that to Andrew she said yes I’m sorry . I said not to be would you really suck his cock and swallow. She looked down and I could barely hear her she said yes but I love you and don’t want to do anything to hurt us like before. I told as long as I can watch and he might want more than one it is ok. I said if that is what you want then go sit on his of the table and let him know.
Andrew came back with a big smile on his face knowing what was going to happen. he sat next to her and to my surprise kissed her she didn’t really respond so I told her to let him know your intentions. At that point she kissed him back I came in my pants and suggested we go back to our room.
They were making out like crazy on the elevator I loved it didn’t know why. We get to the room and she starts to undress him tells him to sit in the chair . She takes his pants and underware off and even I can’t believe how big he is. I’m not small at8” he was huge. She looks at me and asks is it ok if she sucks him more than once I tell her of cpurse. All of a sudden Andrew says quit stalling and get to work so she did just that I couldn’t believe she had a black man’s cock in her mouth and was sucking for all she was worth and I was feet away watching . She sucked and jerked and licked even licked his balls never did for me. Tha really got to sucking . In just few Andrew raised off the chair a bit and I knew he was cuming in her mouth . I came without touching myself also. She swallowed every drop of a massive load . She said she could not believe how and that she loved for letting her do this.
We sat and talked till Andrew got hard agian and she blew him again also swallowing it all . This time she thanked him for letting her do this. She sucked him off 2 more times than he left. Our night in bed was crazy . Never ever saw her like this amazing. Woke the next morning she can’t remember anything. Didn’t think she drank that much. Asked her how she liked her night with Andrew. She looked at me strange didn’t understand. Showered and told her meetings all day today also. Told her to go by the pool in one of the bikinis we bought. She said she would love to but would probably have to shave. Told her go ahead. Didn’t expect much. Than went to my meetings.
They ended late at night that night also. Came back to the room and heard voices from the bathroom. Andrea and Andrew were in there with Andrew shaving her pussy. She had this wired look in her eyes than I let them know I was there. She says that her hair was all out and then Andrew showed up and volunteered to help her shave . She was soaking wet I didn’t know why I wasn’t mad. She said all it would cost was blow jod . When they finished they went to the same chair and did a repeat of last night. She thanked him again. I came in my pants also.
Andrew left and we went nuts again. The sex was unreal. Half through the night I asked her how she liked sucking Andrews cock. She got real quiet and said I really did do that . I said yes and you looked beautiful doing so. Then she told me that when I went away she found my interracial cuckold stuff on my computer. she also saw that I have talked to people about it. She could not believe it. Says she was hotter and wether than ever . She didn’t know what to do because I’m so alpha till she saw my computer. That’s when she started swallowing my cum to get ready for black cum. She also saw the movies with the white wives and cuckolds who all looked like her. She also read what I said to those couples. She couldn’t believe I would want to watch her with another man especially a black man. She saw my respone to the couple how I would love watch her open up and then clean her and maybe even him help get her ready for them to go on dates . How I would love her that much more. So the blowjobs were a test.
So she knew from writing and movies that the cuckold love the wife shaved. So she said how much she loved me and would try this for me. She didn’t think she could go farther than a blowjob. We talked long into the night and she said I will leave it up to you. In morning when you leave if you tell me to have a good time I will bring Andrew to the room and blow him one last time and swallow most of it . If you want to go any further than come to me and kiss me and take the rest of his cum. Than we can go from there.
Told her the next morning to go have fun. She smiled and told me to call when I’m done so she can meet me in the room with Andrew. Couldn’t think mee ended called her and told her I’m on my way back . Got to the room she looked gorgeous and Andrew had a smirk on his face. They got right to it he came petty fast she swallowed some and turned to me. Without any hesitation kissed her deep and long while she push what was left of the cum into my mouth. Was pleasantly surprised by the taste. We asked him to leave which he did. We fucked sucked and talked all night. Had to go home the next day.
On the flight home we talked about everything. She still wasn’t sure she could really do it. She admitted she loved when fuck but was afraid to show it. She loves the fact I swallow cum from her. I told her how much I love would never leave her all garbage is behind us. She agreed . I asked her if she would want a black boyfriend . She still wasn’t sure so I said we will find a few you blow and maybe you can find one you like and he can be the first black cock you take. I will be there to help and if you want to clean. She liked that part said it was suh a turn on.
Little did she know I had a younger black man single that I really liked who works for me. I really wanted him to be her boyfriend. I know from the bathroom how huge he is. I also want her to without a any protection. So I had a plan and would put it to action as soon as we got home. She also told me if we do this I will buy the clothes she wears lay them out and she will know.
About a month went by until one day she got up and found a nice short red dress gaterbelt stockings on the bed . Told her to be ready we are going out tonight. So I told William that since he is doing such a good job that soon I would take him out to dinner with my wife. See I know he likes white woman but is shy . I had him come into my office so he could see pictures of my wife and get him to see and know her. I also had some really great pictures of the wife with her sucking a black dildo. I got called out of the office told him to wait there accidentally hit the key that would show my wife . Came back saw a huge hardon. Said I’m sorry but my wife dated blackmen before martying me . We talked a little more and then he left . The seed has been planted.
The next week William was so friendly he would be in the office a lot so I asked him if he liked the pictures of my wife . He said shyly yes that he jerked off all weak to her. So I printed him out one for him to keep. The of the dinner is also the day I put out Andrea’s out fit. My plan was to get called into work and see what happens.
The day came my wife and I arrived before William I got the call told her to stay here wait for William and would be back shouldn be to long. Called asked how things were going told her I would be later than expected to eat and then go out and have some will see you later. They had a great time William brought her home and they talked till I got home. I asked how the night was and she said fine but William here has a problem he has a huge hardon that wont go down . So I told her why don’t you help him out . She pulled out his cock and gasped at the size his balls were enormous. She made love to that cock until he emptied his whole gigantic lad into her mouth she ate it all. He didn’t know what to do. I told him it’s fine that if she wants she suck you off regularly but I have to be there to watch . Things went on like this for weeks William loosening up Andrea sucking cock and loving it . Than came what I was waiting for . She wants him as her boyfriend. I was so excited. The rules were they would always do it in front of me. She wants me to start cleaning her after awhile then eventually suck his cock clean. Yes and yes.
That night I put out just the garter belt and stockings . I think I was more excited the anyone. William had no clue tonight was the night . My wife’s signal was she will blow him and save some and kiss me . Then they will go upstairs to the bedroom and I will give them a little time then join.
I told William to follow me to my house after work. I got there first my wife was gorgeous in the outfit and makeup. In came William she sat him down and started t blow him. He came pretty fast and then she came and kissed me with his cum in her mouth . Now I see why she likes sucking him so much his cum is delicious. She then asked him if he would like to be her boyfriend. Ofcourse he said yes. Asked me if I was alright I said yes now go up to the bedroom and show your girlfriend a good ti e. So there is my wife and her black boyfriend goi g into our bedroom to make love not fuck. . I had to change my pants because I came in them. I waited around ten minutes and wen up. I went in and they were getting ready when my wife said thank you I love you. I want you to watch while I become his girlfriend for real. She told me to eat her to get her ready . I was right next to his big beautiful black cock. Got her nice and ready then took the chance and grabbed his cock and set it at the opening to her vagina. I put it at the entrance and moved back to watch. He had a hard time getting his dick in her it took a few tries but when he did it was marvelous. She had many orgasms and he wasn’t all the way in. Finally he was balls deep she was in heaven they were kissing all the time . She kept telling him how she loved her new boyfriend. I came again without touching my self. It was incredible to watch when he came in her he must have pumped 10 shots in her. They were hugging and kissing in the aftermath it was beautiful. They could not get enough of each other. I loved it .
William left soon after my wife was incredible her hole gaped and cum was running out oh what a sight. I had her Monday through Friday he had her Saturday and Sunday. She always dressed sexy for him normal for me which I loved. One day William asked if he could take her out on a real date of course I said yes. They went out came back acted like I wasn’t there and went to bed as always it was great but tonight was different when he came in her this time she called me over and told me didn’t ask to clean her. I couldn’t believe how much cum was in her. I got it all. This became the norm.
The following week my asked if I would suck Williams cock at work before he comes over. I asked why she said it’s time and I have decided to give him ass tonight and want him to last long. I agreed told William to stay late . He was nervous when everyone was gone. I had him stand in front of me and drop his pants he didn’t want to do it at first so I explained to him. I said you want to take my wife’s ass. Yes he said . So my wife your girlfriend told me if it was ok with me I am to blow in here before you go to her. So can I please suck your cock. he said yes so I started . I had been practicing with the dildo. I took my time teased him with my tongue under the hood playing with his balls and sucking as much in as I could. He was getting close because he started humping my face . Then I felt his cock swell and then the release. The amount was unreal but I got it all and swallowed every single drop. Put his cock away and thanked him and told him to have fun taking my wife’s ass as I will be a little later I have to finish hear. He said the rule is not to do if you are not there. I said it will be ok this time just don’t do her ass till I get there.
Every other week this became the retual. I really looked forward to those days.
Then one day my wife asked if one of his friends could come over also because he didn’t believe that his girlfriend was married and her husband was ok with it. Also William said either you or I will blow him and he can watch while we make love is that ok. tell William to come to my office after work tomorrow. William came in explaining all . I told him to pull out his cock I made love to that thing and swallowed everything. Then I told William to bring his friend after work the next day. He came with his friend and I asked if his goal was to have both of them do her. I said now both of you drop your pants William says see I told you now let him. I told his friend to out that beautiful cock in my mouth . I sucked like no tomorrow his friend was as big as him and came more than him. The I did William then his friend a second time taking it all. I told them that if that was the case Friday would befor the two of them to have the wife Saturday and Sunday would stay the same. That’s we we are right now .

Back