Wife finally did Saturday....mixed emotions

My wife finally had her first black man onSaturday night. She spent the night at his place and I saw her the next day at noon. She said it was the best sex she ever had and he was also the biggest she ever had.

My question is I am now mixed emotions. I was for it for months but now am feeling a bit jealous and upset at times now that it happened. Anyone else go through this?
Just embrace it. You've opened up a door that you'll never be able to close now.

You need to have a new form of intimacy with your wife. Has she talked about her feeling for your cock since getting BBC? It may be that she sees you as a submissive and wants you that way? Is chastity and/or pegging on the cards for you guys??? You have a super sexy wife now. Be proud of her and build her confidence as high as possible. And be the best cuckold any girl could wish for. But most of all, communicate. And when you express your feelings, always re assure her that you always want the best for her in every way. Good luck and i hope life continues this path and you both find happiness and closeness you never dreamed possible.

The jealous gut wrenching feeling is part of the experience - the sex isn't the thing that hurts so much (although it will make you jealous at times as well as horny as hell!) - it is the little things like holding hands or soft strokes after sex! The 'couply' stuff! We had a guy who we allowed to stay over and I slept apart but it was that part which I didn't like - when he & C were having sex that was fine! We stopped seeing this guy as we thought he had a different agenda to us!!

We are not exclusive with any one guy although currently C has a favourite and he is the only one I am not able to watch when they have sex - this is usually in clubs but C has been to his place twice for the afternoon (but hasn't stayed over ... yet). The not watching has its own added jealousy/horniness - total sensory deprivation!

On balance I love it all even the gut-wrenching butterfly sickness ... but you need to share your feelings (and vent if need be) ... it isn't for everyone but it is definitely for us!

The jealous gut wrenching feeling is part of the experience - the sex isn't the thing that hurts so much (although it will make you jealous at times as well as horny as hell!) - it is the little things like holding hands or soft strokes after sex! The 'couply' stuff! We had a guy who we allowed to stay over and I slept apart but it was that part which I didn't like - when he & C were having sex that was fine! We stopped seeing this guy as we thought he had a different agenda to us!!

We are not exclusive with any one guy although currently C has a favourite and he is the only one I am not able to watch when they have sex - this is usually in clubs but C has been to his place twice for the afternoon (but hasn't stayed over ... yet). The not watching has its own added jealousy/horniness - total sensory deprivation!

On balance I love it all even the gut-wrenching butterfly sickness ... but you need to share your feelings (and vent if need be) ... it isn't for everyone but it is definitely for us!
That is the thrill of it all! So well said! Thanks!

Totally get this !

My wife finally had her first black man onSaturday night. She spent the night at his place and I saw her the next day at noon. She said it was the best sex she ever had and he was also the biggest she ever had.

My question is I am now mixed emotions. I was for it for months but now am feeling a bit jealous and upset at times now that it happened. Anyone else go through this?
Yes. Put your silly selfish emotions aside. does she have a video you can watch and wank to? You need to have her repeat this again as soon as possible. filming it for you to watch. Buy her a QOS items and tell her you are proud and happy. ask if you can participate in some way. If you continue this childish reaction you will convince her cuckold sex is bad. Get smart and get with it. You will be glad you did!

Be a man, embrace your status as proud cuckold and hers as hotwife!

You need to have a new form of intimacy with your wife. Has she talked about her feeling for your cock since getting BBC? It may be that she sees you as a submissive and wants you that way? Is chastity and/or pegging on the cards for you guys??? You have a super sexy wife now. Be proud of her and build her confidence as high as possible. And be the best cuckold any girl could wish for. But most of all, communicate. And when you express your feelings, always re assure her that you always want the best for her in every way. Good luck and i hope life continues this path and you both find happiness and closeness you never dreamed possible.
Listen to this man. He is one smart and happy cuckold.

I feel you should at least accompanied her. If you didn’t approve of something you have the power to stop it and the both of you leave.

Yes I talked to her. She loves me and I know that. She said it is strictly sex, no emotions. She has been with him 3 times since last week. I am ok with it as long as she doesn't get feelings for him. I go back and forth at times but I love her.

Back