Wife finally agrees to BBC but without me...

Straight Stag here,
Lately during sex, my wife has been verbally fantasizing about having sex with a black man and him even cumming in her.. After years of talking about sharing my wife with a black guy, last night she said, she wants to do it BUT is not sure she’d want me there as part of it, say’s it would be too weird.. I have mixed feelings on this.. One, for safety reasons with someone we may barely know. Two, I want it to be a threesome or at least definitely watch. I almost feel like it’s cheating without me there.
Listening from the other side of the door just isn’t the same but if that’s the only way to get her into it.. then, should I agree to it with the hopes that later she will relax and feel comfortable enough to do it with me...
Thoughts please!
While looking at it from her p.o.v. it would be crazy and make her nervous don't you think? I mean it took her around 3yrs to agree so I think you would have to give and take, but yes you are right there will be and should be some concerns. Will about in either in your home or a hotel room set up a camera with audio and have a tracker on her phone.

My wife meets alone also...it was the only way for this to happen...we fantasized ( well I did ) taking about her with a black lover for years.

She's a shy Asian American born extremely cute petite and adorable....she was always approached and hit on but she never wanted to compromise her reputation...so it was a behind the scenes fantasy until the right guy entered the picture a new younger attractive coworker and then we focused our fantasies on him.

I'll never forget the night in bed she asked me " would you really want me too?"

anyway long story short It would never happen with me there ( she's not that kind of girl lol ) I agreed and she made love to him all alone in his bed without me even knowing .....I suspected it had started and asked her...and she admitted they are making love and he's wonderful in bed with her it has started this amazing journey....i love seeing her get dressed and leaving to meet him and the hours pass knowing he's making love to her deeper.

Well for myself personally, I always want my hubby present & watching. I get turned on by him watching, I have played once without him, it was his idea. I didn't feel comfortable, was nervous..but I did it, everythingwent ok but it didn't turn me on like him being there... I don't think I'd like to play without him presdnt again.
We are exactly the same!

To me, safety is the priority. My girl might misinterpret something I say, and think I’m looking out for her when she’s doing something risky. No fantasy is worth putting her in danger. I’d never forgive myself if something happened.

That said, we have done it safely. It was simple really. She met a black guy at work. I listened to the two of them talk. He was respectful and eager. She got to know him and was sure he could keep his mouth shut. If it got out, it would be embarrassing with her co workers. Older men, around 40-45, seem best at not talking. But that’s a judgement call. We were sure he was safe.

Then, we had just a few rules. Everything is videoed for me. I know when she’s visiting him and she calls when she leaves. When she gets home, she’s MINE.

I would suggest you two talk this through so there are no regrets from either of you. I would say when she finds a safe guy that she finds sexy, follow your predetermined rules and go for it. But I would be certain she understands that YOU have desires too. You want to watch. If the guy is safe, she can always go back to visit him. But your fantasy is important too. Besides, there are PLENTY of chances with PLENTY of guys. Your fantasies will progress and you two will probably get kinkier. There’s no hurry. After the first time you will know more about where you are as far as the next big thing you want to try.

My girl only goes to a guy I approve of. It’s MY rule. She agrees to it. Besides, the guys I approve of have all turned out to be studs. Only one guy we decided not to go with again. They just didn't mesh.

After we are comfortable, after they have had sex with me videoing a time or 3, I offer her the opportunity to meet him on her own. With video. Sometimes we do a live video call. It’s incredibly sexy. The guys have my number and later, after Im satisfied the are okay, I share her number with him. It’s hot watching the 2 of them text and talk.

In short, take your time and find a safe guy. Make it a short first meeting(for the sake of your nerves). Be prepared for things to not go exactly as you “planned”. When she gets back, talk. Be excited for her. Hopefully you will both be in the mood for you to reclaim her right away. I tell my girl how knowing she was just with another man makes her irresistible to me. I desire her so much afterward.

Then, when you’re ready, start talking about the next time. Take it slow. Slow

To me, safety is the priority. My girl might misinterpret something I say, and think I’m looking out for her when she’s doing something risky. No fantasy is worth putting her in danger. I’d never forgive myself if something happened.

That said, we have done it safely. It was simple really. She met a black guy at work. I listened to the two of them talk. He was respectful and eager. She got to know him and was sure he could keep his mouth shut. If it got out, it would be embarrassing with her co workers. Older men, around 40-45, seem best at not talking. But that’s a judgement call. We were sure he was safe.

Then, we had just a few rules. Everything is videoed for me. I know when she’s visiting him and she calls when she leaves. When she gets home, she’s MINE.

I would suggest you two talk this through so there are no regrets from either of you. I would say when she finds a safe guy that she finds sexy, follow your predetermined rules and go for it. But I would be certain she understands that YOU have desires too. You want to watch. If the guy is safe, she can always go back to visit him. But your fantasy is important too. Besides, there are PLENTY of chances with PLENTY of guys. Your fantasies will progress and you two will probably get kinkier. There’s no hurry. After the first time you will know more about where you are as far as the next big thing you want to try.

My girl only goes to a guy I approve of. It’s MY rule. She agrees to it. Besides, the guys I approve of have all turned out to be studs. Only one guy we decided not to go with again. They just didn't mesh.

After we are comfortable, after they have had sex with me videoing a time or 3, I offer her the opportunity to meet him on her own. With video. Sometimes we do a live video call. It’s incredibly sexy. The guys have my number and later, after Im satisfied the are okay, I share her number with him. It’s hot watching the 2 of them text and talk.

In short, take your time and find a safe guy. Make it a short first meeting(for the sake of your nerves). Be prepared for things to not go exactly as you “planned”. When she gets back, talk. Be excited for her. Hopefully you will both be in the mood for you to reclaim her right away. I tell my girl how knowing she was just with another man makes her irresistible to me. I desire her so much afterward.

Then, when you’re ready, start talking about the next time. Take it slow. Slow
I love that. That is the perfect set up and my goal. Thanks for sharing!

Straight Stag here,
Lately during sex, my wife has been verbally fantasizing about having sex with a black man and him even cumming in her.. After years of talking about sharing my wife with a black guy, last night she said, she wants to do it BUT is not sure she’d want me there as part of it, say’s it would be too weird.. I have mixed feelings on this.. One, for safety reasons with someone we may barely know. Two, I want it to be a threesome or at least definitely watch. I almost feel like it’s cheating without me there.
Listening from the other side of the door just isn’t the same but if that’s the only way to get her into it.. then, should I agree to it with the hopes that later she will relax and feel comfortable enough to do it with me...
Thoughts please!
You must agree to her conditions, after all it's her body. Whether you're there or not the whole of your body should be on the highest of a high just thinking about her married white pussy having a black dick. Good luck with your thoughts.

You need to let her explore this the way she wants.
I am going to completely disagree on this. No matter what role people play in this arena, both still have to have complete comfort to make it work. Before the sex, and before the cuck or stag game, there is a marriage. More times than not, when there is discomfort on one side when entering anything sexual outside the marriage it does not end well. Either by total destruction of the marriage or a nick in the bond that may not ever be the same. If you are not fully comfortable, do NOT move forward. As a female, I can assure it it is only about our pleasure when the time is right and we both move ahead at the same speed.

Good luck.

Well for myself personally, I always want my hubby present & watching. I get turned on by him watching, I have played once without him, it was his idea. I didn't feel comfortable, was nervous..but I did it, everythingwent ok but it didn't turn me on like him being there... I don't think I'd like to play without him presdnt again.
He can watch us fuck

My wifey refuses to let me watch her Black bull fucking her because she doesn’t want me to see what a wanton whore she is with him. Much as I’d love to be there I respect her wishes.
You respect her wishes.... how about your wishes? Does she respect them? Apparently not.

Straight Stag here,
Thoughts please!
My wife went to meet black bull without me and now hooked, let her do her thing.

Straight Stag here,
Thoughts please!
Let the woman have her fun. She wanted that all along, but just wasn't convinced that she should voice it. And yes, though some like to watch, it's still weird to a lot of people when the husband is in the know, and worst yet he wants to watch.

Personally, I like the cuckold or submissive male to be involved. I have a total power control fetish that's built around controlling him when I desire.

Straight Stag here,
Thoughts please!
@Paleonpigment

Well, maybe white husbands come to the realization, that their wives have had the right, to get black dick as often as their heart desires.

And a white wife can fuck black men, whether you like it or not, be a good cuck, and don't cock block your wife, and let her get filled up on a regular basis, and embrace your natural role as a cuckold

Back