Wife did her bull and his nephew

A threesome like that is my ultimate fantasy
DP with two or more of her young black BBC is always Susans favorite. But not all of the young black BBC are ready for that so she needs to bring them along in their training for sex with white women. The young girls today are helpful as these young black bbc get plenty of sex but not so much group sex or sharing these girls. That comes later with young women who have revealed themselves as sexually available

A threesome like that is my ultimate fantasy
When my wife slept with ******* & ******* both, she noticed some interesting similarities, both ******* & ******* has a foot fetish, both ******* & ******* like anal sex as well but they have a unique style where ******* & ******* spit on anal as a natural lubricant before anal penetration. Another thing common is both like to share their woman with their best buddy to have 3some. Instead of taking turns, both like to explore woman simultaneously by having one hand of each person on boobs, one kissing while other licking clit & then taking turns etc. Both like to swear while fucking. Both like bareback & eject huge cum inside pussy.
The similarity in sexual preference, taste, style made my wife think whether this boy saw her ******* fucking in the past & imitating his ******* fucking style or is it something genetic?

Ann and her bull and nephew (and maybe a "friend") are getting together tonight.......and I will be home with our *******. But she promised they will take pictures and video..................and she just shaved a few minutes ago for tonight. Fun
Hope things went well. Not all dads enjoy sharing women with sons and nephews. But it does show a new side of Anns sexuality that she would do this.

When my wife slept with ******* & ******* both, she noticed some interesting similarities, both ******* & ******* has a foot fetish, both ******* & ******* like anal sex as well but they have a unique style where ******* & ******* spit on anal as a natural lubricant before anal penetration. Another thing common is both like to share their woman with their best buddy to have 3some. Instead of taking turns, both like to explore woman simultaneously by having one hand of each person on boobs, one kissing while other licking clit & then taking turns etc. Both like to swear while fucking. Both like bareback & eject huge cum inside pussy.
The similarity in sexual preference, taste, style made my wife think whether this boy saw her ******* fucking in the past & imitating his ******* fucking style or is it something genetic?
Perhaps your wife is not the first woman they have shared. Some cultures sons learn sexuality from their fathers. Others they are taught by mature women. This also serves to assure that the mature women are receiving sexual attention as nature intended.

Perhaps your wife is not the first woman they have shared. Some cultures sons learn sexuality from their fathers. Others they are taught by mature women. This also serves to assure that the mature women are receiving sexual attention as nature intended.

It is possible that my wife may not be the first woman they have shared but they are Indian Hindu where sexuality is taboo. Therefore, it is unlikely that ******* will discuss openly with his ******* & share woman. However, normally what happens, is when ******* knows about fathers lover, he tries to blackmail woman to get in her undies. But i agree with your other comment that mature women are receiving sexual attention from teenagers which was the case as far as my wife is concerned.

It is possible that my wife may not be the first woman they have shared but they are Indian Hindu where sexuality is taboo. Therefore, it is unlikely that ******* will discuss openly with his ******* & share woman. However, normally what happens, is when ******* knows about fathers lover, he tries to blackmail woman to get in her undies. But i agree with your other comment that mature women are receiving sexual attention from teenagers which was the case as far as my wife is concerned.
As we see in the news , this desire for mature women having sex with teenage boys is not something new. What more recent perhaps is the ir aspect of this. Yes , aware of other situations where sons have taken advantage of fathers sexual relationships with other women and often with anger by the *******. Not something all fathers want to share yet more teenage black boys now have access to older white women

I did this and it ended my relationship with my then bull. He got all angry afterwards and started stomping about my flat slamming doors and it was his idea! Me asking him if he was now a cuckold probably did help though lol
Bulls want to be in charge and in control and often share women only when they intend to pass the women over to a new bull. They expose her to potential new bulls. Younger bulls share women more easily as their view of these women is often different perhaps even more sexual than the older bulls. Older bulls don't appreciate competition from the younger bulls and are very aware of the attachments mature women form for these younger men

Ann and her bull and nephew (and maybe a "friend") are getting together tonight.......and I will be home with our *******. But she promised they will take pictures and video..................and she just shaved a few minutes ago for tonight. Fun
@TomandAnn How did the evening go? Trust Ann sent you some interesting pics...that is if she remembered in spite of the non-stop action?? Would love to see results (with faces covered would be ok)!:bigsmile:

As we see in the news , this desire for mature women having sex with teenage boys is not something new. What more recent perhaps is the ir aspect of this. Yes , aware of other situations where sons have taken advantage of fathers sexual relationships with other women and often with anger by the *******. Not something all fathers want to share yet more teenage black boys now have access to older white women
In my culture, mature woman having sex with teenage boys is a taboo. However, there is a sexual revolution going in my culture for last 20 years or so. This sexual revolution is going in all areas of sexual relationship. For example, sex between mature woman & teenage boys would fall outside society's accepted norms. Similarly, men in family would be protective of female members of the family, like a brother would not let anyone go near his sister, mom, girlfriend or wife, let alone fucking them. However, now many males are trying to set up their female family members with their buddies or some one they want. My ******* used to bring his best mate at home who used to stare at my boobs in full view of my sons. He used to openly flirt with me in the presence of my *******. He would say to my *******. " your mom is so hot, Your dad is so lucky. " Instead of getting angry, my ******* would smile and say, yes she is. His friend always was touchy feely with my wife. Whenever he finds opportunity, he would pinch her bottom. It was clear that my ******* was trying to set his mom with his buddy so you are right. Things are changing in every culture i guess.

In my culture, mature woman having sex with teenage boys is a taboo. However, there is a sexual revolution going in my culture for last 20 years or so. This sexual revolution is going in all areas of sexual relationship. For example, sex between mature woman & teenage boys would fall outside society's accepted norms. Similarly, men in family would be protective of female members of the family, like a brother would not let anyone go near his sister, mom, girlfriend or wife, let alone fucking them. However, now many males are trying to set up their female family members with their buddies or some one they want. My ******* used to bring his best mate at home who used to stare at my boobs in full view of my sons. He used to openly flirt with me in the presence of my *******. He would say to my *******. " your mom is so hot, Your dad is so lucky. " Instead of getting angry, my ******* would smile and say, yes she is. His friend always was touchy feely with my wife. Whenever he finds opportunity, he would pinch her bottom. It was clear that my ******* was trying to set his mom with his buddy so you are right. Things are changing in every culture i guess.
Most definitely. And the women are leading the way. A clear sign is the number of sex partners girls and women have today. And the openness about no commitment sex.

Agreed but in my wife case, my wife had no intention of fucking his lovers ******* who is even younger than our own ******* so my wife used to treat him affectionately, however, the boy used to stare my wife's boobs and used to look at her with lust. The boy was eying her for some time. When he came to know that his ******* fucks my wife, he became crazy. Young boys have uncontrollable sexual urge because of raging hormones so he made a plan. One day he told my wife, that his ******* has asked him to pick her up & drop her at their farm house. Since his ******* used to take her there, she did not realise a faul play. She accompanied him to his farm house. Then she realised that boy & his friend even younger than him wanted to have 3 some in farm house. She was not too keen but agreed anyway but she ended enjoying young boys as they were impatient, their erection was like rock & within 10 minutes of their fucking they were ready for next round. Her vagina became sour and boys made her exhausted but she enjoyed it thouroughly.

That is SOOO hot !!!

Back