Wife did her bull and his nephew

Last week I wrote about advise - my wife and her bull wanted her to fuck his nephew (old enough to fight in a war but too young to ******* in all states). They both fucked Ann last night. It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, your wife true hot slut"no doubt!!
Do you guys travel very much to Orlando or Houston?

Annie was the nephew's first white (married) pussy..........very large
Tom. This is one of the true benefits of this lifestyle. Watching as our very hot white slut wives enjoy these very young black men. Several of Susans mature black bulls bring young men by to have sex with Susan and some of the other white slut wives in the neighborhood too. Susan enjoys being naked with the young black men and how much they enjoy sex with a white woman who has no inhibitions. Hopefully. Anne will have more visits with this young black stud. Enjoy

Always good for the young black men. And our wives too. Happy wife. Happy Life
Agreed but in my wife case, my wife had no intention of fucking his lovers ******* who is even younger than our own ******* so my wife used to treat him affectionately, however, the boy used to stare my wife's boobs and used to look at her with lust. The boy was eying her for some time. When he came to know that his ******* fucks my wife, he became crazy. Young boys have uncontrollable sexual urge because of raging hormones so he made a plan. One day he told my wife, that his ******* has asked him to pick her up & drop her at their farm house. Since his ******* used to take her there, she did not realise a faul play. She accompanied him to his farm house. Then she realised that boy & his friend even younger than him wanted to have 3 some in farm house. She was not too keen but agreed anyway but she ended enjoying young boys as they were impatient, their erection was like rock & within 10 minutes of their fucking they were ready for next round. Her vagina became sour and boys made her exhausted but she enjoyed it thouroughly.

Agreed but in my wife case, my wife had no intention of fucking his lovers ******* who is even younger than our own ******* so my wife used to treat him affectionately, however, the boy used to stare my wife's boobs and used to look at her with lust. The boy was eying her for some time. When he came to know that his ******* fucks my wife, he became crazy. Young boys have uncontrollable sexual urge because of raging hormones so he made a plan. One day he told my wife, that his ******* has asked him to pick her up & drop her at their farm house. Since his ******* used to take her there, she did not realise a faul play. She accompanied him to his farm house. Then she realised that boy & his friend even younger than him wanted to have 3 some in farm house. She was not too keen but agreed anyway but she ended enjoying young boys as they were impatient, their erection was like rock & within 10 minutes of their fucking they were ready for next round. Her vagina became sour and boys made her exhausted but she enjoyed it thouroughly.
The good part here is her enjoyment of young black men. Given her conditioning by her older black stud , her acceptance of the young mans plan seems more reasonable. Certainly if she was not as well prepared things would have been very different. However, being well trained for sex with black men , she was more accepting and willing to give the young men what they wanted. Now she has fufilled what is such a common fantasy with so many mature women today

Any repeat visits or plans for them. ?

Back