Wife coming home and catching husband under black man

I was bi sexual before experiencing my first black man but, after my first time being dicked down by that huge ebony cock I began feeling more feminine. I’m tall and have a slender build but he was taller and his 10” cock made me feel so weak and inadequate. From that time on, about 9 years ago, I have been willing to let my Superiors feminize me as they please. They have commanded me to shave/wax my entire body smooth, wear lingerie, makeup. I am willing to try pretty much anything for them. I’m married but my wife isn’t into being shared and has no idea that I am a bitch whiteboi. I fantasize about her coming in and catching me sucking a bulls cock while another bull is deep fucking my pussy! Show her first hand that I am inferior and meant to service Superior Black Men. I secretly want her to be sexually taken by them and become addicted to BBC as I am.

I was bi sexual before experiencing my first black man but, after my first time being dicked down by that huge ebony cock I began feeling more feminine. I’m tall and have a slender build but he was taller and his 10” cock made me feel so weak and inadequate. From that time on, about 9 years ago, I have been willing to let my Superiors feminize me as they please. They have commanded me to shave/wax my entire body smooth, wear lingerie, makeup. I am willing to try pretty much anything for them. I’m married but my wife isn’t into being shared and has no idea that I am a bitch whiteboi. I fantasize about her coming in and catching me sucking a bulls cock while another bull is deep fucking my pussy! Show her first hand that I am inferior and meant to service Superior Black Men. I secretly want her to be sexually taken by them and become addicted to BBC as I am.
Find the bull with the patience to seduce her. Not the guy who comes over just when he wants head, but the guy who honestly likes the same things you like, roots for the same teams, and introduce her as a friend, then gradually start laying hints about how he thinks she is hot. Don't be in too much of a hurry, but make her his friend as well. When she is comfortable with him, things might just happen. Men want sex. Women want safety.

Back