Wife coming home and catching husband under black man

Shecuckedme

Male
Gold Member
From
MN, US
My wife knows I’m bi but its a huge fantasy for me to have my wife come home to find me in our bed on all fours with a big muscular hung black man behind me with his hands on my shoulders slowly but firmly pushing his bbc all the way in and out me while I’m moaning in pleasure and he tells her are you ready to be my bitch too? How many other cucks and wannabees, bulls or queens like this fantasy!

Last edited:
My wife knows I’m bi but its a huge fantasy for me to have my wife come home to find me in our bed on all fours with a big muscular hung black man behind me with his hands on my shoulders slowly but firmly pushing his bbc all the way in and out me while I’m moaning in pleasure and he tells her are you ready to be my bitch too? How many other cucks and wannabees, bulls or queens like this fantasy!

I love this idea!!! It's so refreshing to see more whitebois embracing female sexual roles with BLACK MEN, it's a wonderful byproduct of white wives and girlfriends cucking whitebois for BLACK COCK, that the whitebois automatically embrace their inherent white femininity, and want BLACK COCK too!!! It's just the natural progression from whiteboi cuck to white sissy!!! Femininization is our destiny, it's only a matter of time!

bhub.jpg

(WHITE) Bois... will be GIRLS!!!

The BLACK conquest of the white race, is underway, and whitebois are NOT exempt!!! Not at all!!! Whitebois WILL accept female sexual roles, and will submit to BIG BLACK COCK, having sex with BLACK MEN as women. Whitebois are like a slightly different type of white woman to BLACK MEN. The beginning of our conquest looks like this, but soon after ALL whitebois will femininize, offering BLACK MEN smooth, hairless, supple lilly white skin, long hair, big boobs and butts to get BLACKED! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!

OMFG
I almost wish I hadn't read this post....
ever since I've read it, thats all I can think about now....

One of our first Bulls we played with stopped over early one afternoon before she got home from work. When she walked into the bedroom he had my legs over his shoulders and was buried balls deep giving me a good breeding. She chuckled and said save some for her before she went to get a shower and get ready for her turn.

One of our first Bulls we played with stopped over early one afternoon before she got home from work. When she walked into the bedroom he had my legs over his shoulders and was buried balls deep giving me a good breeding. She chuckled and said save some for her before she went to get a shower and get ready for her turn.

That was a beautiful story demonstrating how the pure masculinty of the BLACK MAN cannot help, but see ALL whites as women, and left alone with a BLACK MAN, you indeed will become his little lilly white bitch, and have sex with BLACK MEN as a woman! Taking on your appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACKS. ... Like a whiteboi should!!! The reason that you and your wife are sucking BLACK COCK, getting your lilly white asses smacked and BLACKED RAW, and why you two white bitches are taking BIG BLACK COCK is because you're both FEMININE, an in-seperable component of being white! Opposites attract powerfully throughout the universe. That's why whites crave BLACK COCK, and BLACK MEN crave to give it to us!!

I live for this

Back