Wife being pimped by her bbc lover

This is a big fantasy of mine! I wouldn’t want to literally be put out on the street, but I would love to be paid for sex, knowing I would do it for free but that it’s so kinky and taboo, esp. for an affluent white wife. There’s two scenarios I often fantasize about- one would be more like an ******* type situation, where a bull sets me up with someone like a potential business partner and get paid a decent amount for my services in a nice hotel with fancy lingerie on. The other is to be offered to complete strangers for dirt cheap, like going to a strip club dressed in a cheap minidress, fish net thigh highs and bright red fuck-me pumps with no underwear underneath, and my bull quietly showing me off and offering to let guys fuck me outside in a van or suv in the parking lot for whatever change they have left over. I imagine these guys all horny from lap dances with no release coming out and pressing wads of sweaty $1s into my hand after riding me hard in the back seat, then leaving so the next guy can come in.

Last edited:
This is a big fantasy of mine! I wouldn’t want to literally be put out on the street, but I would love to be paid for sex, knowing I would do it for free but that it’s so kinky and taboo, esp. for an affluent white wife. There’s two scenarios I often fantasize about- one would be more like an ******* type situation, where a bull sets me up with someone like a potential business partner and get paid a decent amount for my services in a nice hotel with fancy lingerie on. The other is to be offered to complete strangers for dirt cheap, like going to a strip club dressed in a cheap minidress, fish net thigh highs and bright red fuck-me pumps with no underwear underneath, and my bull quietly showing me off and offering to let guys fuck me outside in a van or suv in the parking lot for whatever change they have left over. I imagine these guys all horny from lap dances with no release coming out and pressing wads of sweaty $1s into my hand after riding me hard in the back seat of an Escalade with tinted windows, then leaving so the next guy can come in.
Wow super hot! Especially last scenario.

We saw a white couple (the white guy referred to her as his wife anyway) with a black guy at an adult theater a few years ago. They were offering to let the lookee lou's in the place watch her and the black guy do stuff for twenty bucks each or something like that. That's one way to do it.

my wife was seeing a guy many years ago (he wasn't black) they would go to clubs and bars , he would give her a joint to smoke and then pick out guys especially younger men/lads who were there he would always pick on two men who were obviously mates and tell her to go over and flirt with them and get them to take her outside and fuck them both, she would do exactly that, there would be no undressing required she was always bare under her dress going out, it was simple and quick, when he could it was mostly black guys he chose.
he wouldn't go and watch which surprised me but sit at the bar and wait for her to come back to him
over a 5 yr period she did this most weekends when spending the night with him
I would pick her up the following morning, she would know it would be one of my first questions when she got in the car, I got to know before she answered me by the wicked grin I had as soon as she got in the car

Back