Wife and sister

I am trying to get them there. It will be easier with sister going to college in Chicago. That age where young women try new things. If there are other young black men who want to try and seduce her key me know. I think 25 is the oldest she will go right now. Although I really like the idea of much older black men fucking her. But maybe work up to that.

She is not married. She is sorta dating an arab guy but she moves to Chicago in August. That's why I'm hoping to set her up with a black guy. I have not talked to my wife, we have a poor sex life. It's hard enough just to get her have sex. working on it though.

View attachment 410062 View attachment 410063 View attachment 410064
My wife and her sister flew to Kenya, Africa today to meet with their other sister. I can only hope this leads to something very beautiful! Like hooking up with some BBC. Anybody know how Kenya is asside from the recent news? Will black men hit on them?

So let me get this straight - you have a sister and sister in law, whom have never slept with a black man but YOU want them to, and you're trolling the internet looking for guys to set them up with, guys who you have no idea about their character or intentions, and your wife and her sister have no clue as to what you are doing? That sounds like a brilliant idea, nothing could possibly go wrong.

Erm right.... not sure how genuine this is but sounds like a silly idea to me.

If that lovely young thing is going to college in Chicago she'll have plenty of black guys trying it with her. And if she does hook up with black guys I doubt you'll ever know.... being married to her sister and all that.

Your wife is stunning. My white dick is 8 inches and although it is not a huge black cock, I would gladly open the way for future black cock.

any update on this topic here?
:)
My sister in law has broken up with her boyfriend. I am hoping she is on the rebound and possibly meeting some black men. I haven't heard if any one has gone to see her at her work place. But I hope some BBC in Chicago will be able to fuck her. If anyone does meet her, or want to know about her just let me know.

Interesting developments with my wife. We are getting more kinky. I am trying to push her bounds. This last weekend I tied her up and spanked her. Got some photos of her tied up, and dripped hot wax on her. I hope to get to a point where I can share my fantasy of seeing her getting fucked by BBC.

I have made it my goal to turn my sister in-law into a BBC slut! She turns 19 in a few weeks. I love the thought of young women like that being complete submissive sluts for BBC. I also would love to someday give my wife to BBC for them to use.

Back