Wife and sister

I don't think being contacted by a stranger will work. They don't know about my fantasy and have never had BBC. I'm just slowly trying to get them there. That's why I was hoping I could let you know where they were going and you could try and seduce them.

Well if Kenya doesn't work out the sister is moving to Chicago in August for an arts college. Any BBC in Chicago want to try and deduce her? I can coach on what she likes and help you get in her pants. Would love her to date a black guy. And get knocked up!

Well if Kenya doesn't work out the sister is moving to Chicago in August for an arts college. Any BBC in Chicago want to try and deduce her? I can coach on what she likes and help you get in her pants. Would love her to date a black guy. And get knocked up!

so....when are the two of you available....sounds like a good time

She will be moving to Chicago during August. If I can get to know some black men I can then tell her your my friend and give her contact info or something. I'm not sure the best way to do this but I want to set her up to get fucked by BBC!

So
What is it that you need
Is that it
If yougmail a number..email me first

Sean

Last edited by a moderator: