Wife and I have interesting NYE plans…

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
So, one of the wife’s long time and favorite younger bulls, he’s 33 and they’ve been fucking each other somewhat regularly about the last 8 years (probably 3 times a month on average as he lives farther away for regular sex) is getting married NYE. My wife actually met him off of an alt lifestyles website and decided to meet up with him with me the first time because he was attractive and had a very nice cock. When we first met him and he was walking up, she was almost having second thoughts. He was tall, like 6’7” and had tattoo’s from neck to his feet, all over his fingers, everywhere. She was a little worried maybe he was a little to “gangster” for her but once we introduced ourselves and decided to have a few drinks in a bar we met at, it didn’t take long for her to totally reverse any inhibitions she had with him. One of the most down to earth, super friendly, cool, sweet, nicest humans we have ever met….we both really clicked with him. He played D1 bball an assistant coach for a D2 team at the time, he’s moved on from that and opened up his own business now. Anyways, we really like this guy, both of us as a person, just a great guy who happens to sport about 10” of thick, beautiful black cock my wife LOVES.

So, he’s getting married NYE and invited her and I to the wedding, she said we are going. he told her we will probably be the ONLY two white people there, his brother who is the best man is pretty much the only one that knows about how we know each other. We are staying at the same hotel, he told my wife he really wants to come to our room sometime, somehow and get some of her pussy and asked if ok if he brought his brother. Apparently, his soon to be wife knows he has a taste for white pussy and has told him as long as he brings home no drama or diseases, he can keep at it.

So, I’ll come back to this post NYD with pic’s if this happens, we’ll see as he has agreed and checked with his brother, it’s ok for me to take pictures as long as no face shots as his brother is married too and his wife would ******* him if she knew. Supposedly, the brother has never had white pussy, this will be his first if it works out adn they can figure a way to get to our room but they say it won’t be a problem and they will be there. Hopefully NYD i can post pics of my wife fucking the newly married groom and his own brother as well getting his first ever white pussy!

So, one of the wife’s long time and favorite younger bulls, he’s 33 and they’ve been fucking each other somewhat regularly about the last 8 years (probably 3 times a month on average as he lives farther away for regular sex) is getting married NYE. My wife actually met him off of an alt lifestyles website and decided to meet up with him with me the first time because he was attractive and had a very nice cock. When we first met him and he was walking up, she was almost having second thoughts. He was tall, like 6’7” and had tattoo’s from neck to his feet, all over his fingers, everywhere. She was a little worried maybe he was a little to “gangster” for her but once we introduced ourselves and decided to have a few drinks in a bar we met at, it didn’t take long for her to totally reverse any inhibitions she had with him. One of the most down to earth, super friendly, cool, sweet, nicest humans we have ever met….we both really clicked with him. He played D1 bball an assistant coach for a D2 team at the time, he’s moved on from that and opened up his own business now. Anyways, we really like this guy, both of us as a person, just a great guy who happens to sport about 10” of thick, beautiful black cock my wife LOVES.

So, he’s getting married NYE and invited her and I to the wedding, she said we are going. he told her we will probably be the ONLY two white people there, his brother who is the best man is pretty much the only one that knows about how we know each other. We are staying at the same hotel, he told my wife he really wants to come to our room sometime, somehow and get some of her pussy and asked if ok if he brought his brother. Apparently, his soon to be wife knows he has a taste for white pussy and has told him as long as he brings home no drama or diseases, he can keep at it.

So, I’ll come back to this post NYD with pic’s if this happens, we’ll see as he has agreed and checked with his brother, it’s ok for me to take pictures as long as no face shots as his brother is married too and his wife would ******* him if she knew. Supposedly, the brother has never had white pussy, this will be his first if it works out adn they can figure a way to get to our room but they say it won’t be a problem and they will be there. Hopefully NYD i can post pics of my wife fucking the newly married groom and his own brother as well getting his first ever white pussy!
You hit the Jackpot!

Back