Wife 23 from NY

kenname2001

Female
From
NY, US
We are a young married couple. We are very liberal and proud to support BLM. We are into supporting our community and standing up for the disenfranchised. I work for a health insurance company and work from home 4 days a week. My husband works for a major tire company in the claims department and has to travel out of town. I’m 22 and my husband is 25, I’m 5’3” 110lbs. We have a small house outside of Brewster NY

We are a young married couple. We are very liberal and proud to support BLM. We are into supporting our community and standing up for the disenfranchised. I work for a health insurance company and work from home 4 days a week. My husband works for a major tire company in the claims department and has to travel out of town. I’m 22 and my husband is 25, I’m 5’3” 110lbs. We have a small house outside of Brewster NY
Dm for bbc

Dm

Back