Hello everybody we are new here

Hi, I'm new here. I am a retired Gas plant operator. Wife has been a hot wife for 47 yrs. She enjoys interracial bulls. We have two boys. One from her bulls. Not sure which one. She goes bareback. She is a nudist and a retired loan officer from a loan company. I guess you can say we are a Cuckold couple.

Hi, I'm new here. I am a retired Gas plant operator. Wife has been a hot wife for 47 yrs. She enjoys interracial bulls. We have two boys. One from her bulls. Not sure which one. She goes bareback. She is a nudist and a retired loan officer from a loan company. I guess you can say we are a Cuckold couple.
Hey there! How are you? I've worked in the oil field since I was 17 yrs. old. I'm a 70 yr. old and retired. I've been a lineman building power lines for the oil companies and an electrician. Worked for Dowell for 9 years fracing and cementing wells. Went to work for Phillips Pretoleum company before it became ConocoPhillips. Worked as a gas plant operator for 33 years in the DCP gas division of Phillips. When I was with Dowell I was on call and gone so much is when my wife cheated on me with our black single neighbor. I liked the idea and began to watch them. It was soooo hot. That is when I became a cuck. She is a retired loan officer too. We are nudists too.

Back