Wife’s new prospect

wannawatchbbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
It has been a while since she has played with BBC only done it once liked it but backed off for a while I placed an ad got several replies showed her a few of the pics she had one favorite so I contacted him we have been talking there’s just one problem she likes the Way he looks and his big black cock but he wants to be very dominant of us both!

Last edited:
It has been a while since she has played with BBC only done it once liked it but backed off for a while I placed an ad got several replies showed her a few of the pics she had one favorite so I contacted him we have been talking there’s just one problem she likes the Way he looks and his big black cock but he wants to be very dominant of us both!
You should try it and see how you two like it. It could be the most enjoyable thing you ever did or the worst. I would bet it will be in between the two but you won't know if you don't try it.

I’d personally say walk away. A big part of this lifestyle is setting limits and respecting boundaries. If you invite someone into your relationship who only will do whatever they want and ******* you to do things you don’t want to, it’s unhealthy. Talk to your partner and find out what you are ok with mutually and go from there. Plenty of people out there willing to have a mutually beneficial and good experience with without sacrificing your relationship to satisfy someone unwilling to adhere to any ground rules

I have to wonder why you are asking if there is not a part of you or your wife that is curious. But this is a question you should ask in a calm and rational moment, not when you are turned on. Funcouple_99 is right walk away if he is demanding something that you are not ready for. There are plenty of men who want free sex with a willing hotwife.

I really can't see what the problem is xx

Hes huge and demanding and wanting things done his way when he wants how he wants and where he wants it
If you're not comfortable doing it then don't but if you face your fear of it... You won't regret it it's so exciting and primal letting him hold you down and whatever else he's into and you'll start to really get turned on watching him do it to you wife to. But bottom line is it's up to you to take that step.

Your wife picked him out. It would be a shame to let her down. Tell her your reservations and ask if she's ok if those things happen.

Back