Wife’s mom curious…

So my wife and her mom have always been really close and open about stuff. Well, I guess her mom has known for about a month or so that my wife has had some bbc experiences recently. So my wife gets home from visiting with her mom and tells me her mom asked her 101 questions about what it was like. Lol I would almost bet she’s really wanting to try some for herself. It’s obvious. Anyone else have this experience?
That's sexy as hell.

I know someone who went to Hedo for her 40th birthday. Her mom inquired of her what were her plans and when she said she was going to Jamaica, her Mom invited herself. She didn’t tell her where she was going prior to the trip and simply said to her “ I dont think it’s a good idea but it’s okay if you insist”
Her mom asked her why is it okay for you and not me, to which she responded, just saying mom !! Well she never eluded to or gave her mom any information
on the place the whole time. They flew there, got on the bus, checked in and on the way to the room, her mom saw someone naked and said, holy *******, there is someone naked. Her response to her mom was wow, different.
After they got to the room, they quickly unpacked and she told her mom that she was going to take a power nap as she had worked all night and didn’t sleep on the flight. Her mom said I am going to walk around to see the place and will be back in a few.
She said she tried to rest but couldn’t because her mom hadn’t returned and she is now wondering if mom is okay.
She eventually gave up trying to rest and went looking for her mom, only to spot her walking naked on the nude side of the beach. She didn’t let her know that she had seen her and went back to the room. A couple of hours later, her mom came back to the room naked with her suit in hand and woke her up and said, you didn’t tell me where we were going but I love it, lots of interesting sights out there !!!
She suspect her mom had a fantastic time as she rarely saw her outside of their meals together and during the entertainment events for the week they were there !!!

Back