Wife’s first bbc

Couple4sumfun3

Couple
Gold Member
From
IL, US
As a surprise to my wife I got sara and I a nice relaxing weekend in Chicago at an upscale hotel with a jacuzzi room suite. We deserved a nice relaxing weekend without the ******* and the stress that came with our jobs. She was a program manager at a therapy company and he was a maintenance director at a nursing facility. We both were stressed to max and needed some time away. As I walked in the house from a long day at work I gave Sara a kiss and presented her with flowers and a card. What’s this? She said. As she opened the card it said “pack your bags!” With an excited look she asked “where are we going??” I’ll tell u on our way but get packing!! Oh and grab some sexy clothes! And don’t bother packing any underwear or bras! Half an hour went by and we were finally on are way. “So where are we going?” she asked. We are going to spend the weekend in Chicago and relax. I got us a room with a jacuzzi at a really nice upscale hotel and spa. We are gonna pamper ourselves this weekend! We get to the hotel and check in. “This place is beautiful!” She said. With a big smile on my face I said “just wait till we get to our room”. We get on the elevator and I hit the button that says penthouse suite. Sara was in shock! You got us a penthouse suite??? She got all excited and gave me a passionate kiss! As the elevator door opens we realize it actually opened to our room! This room took up the whole 69th floor! It was beautiful! There were no exterior walls just windows over looking the city and Lake Michigan. It had an open floor plan with only 2 interior doors. 1 being a toilet to an open bathroom that had a huge rainfall shower that 10 people could fit in that was visible to a four post elegant king size bed with mirrors on the ceiling. The other door to our amazement was a sauna! As we continue to look around in amazement we see a huge 4 person jacuzzi that was in the corner next to the windows over looking the city. We also come across a beautiful fireplace and massage table. Sara could not believe what she was seeing. “This is so romantically beautiful”. She says along with a very passionate kiss. After a long make out session we decide to get dressed up and head out for supper and a few drinks. We got ready and out walks Sara. She looked absolutely beautiful! She was wearing a low cut short dress that exposed her beautiful big tits and long gorgeous legs. I knew she wasn’t wearing any panties or a bra because when I saw her bend over to put her heels on I noticed her pussy and her tits were exposed for the world to see. It was hot and gave me an instant hard on!! She looked absolutely stunning and thought to myself I was the luckiest man in the world! We go out to a fancy dinner in the city and decide to go out for drinks. We go to a bar and all eyes were on this beautiful woman I walked in with. She was getting stares from every guy and even a few women and I knew exactly what they were thinking. We had a few drinks and a few shots and Sara and I were getting a little tipsy. We were having a blast! We haven’t had this much fun in a long time. As we were about to leave and head back to our hotel to play some pool (which we thought was pretty cool that our hotel had a little billiards area with a bar because we both love to shoot pool) I heard “ Bryan is that you?” I turn around and saw an old baseball buddy that I hadn’t seen in years. “Anthony is that you holy *******! How the hell have you been?” I said. Anthony played baseball with me in college and lived next door to me. Over the 2 years we played baseball together we got to know each other very well but lost contact after college. He was about 6’3” built like a brick ******* house and very black. Girls loved him cause he resembled a younger Idris Elba. As I shook his hand I turned around to introduce him to Sara. He put his hand out which as big as a baseball mitt and shook Sara’s hand. I could tell Sara was mesmerized by his looks because her nipples got instantly hard. You see she’s always had a thing for Idris Elba and black guys so I could tell she was immediately turned on. Their handshake seemed like it lasted forever and then Anthony said to her “GOD your beautiful!” You could tell there was a spark between them which was kind of a turn on. About 3 months ago I had told Sara some stories about Anthony in college. You see he always had a thing for blondes but what they came to realize was one big thing....the size of his cock. It was no secret to the team that in the Locker room after practice we all felt inferior to the size of his manhood. I mean this guy had to be at least 9” and as thick as a tree trunk and he wasn’t even hard. living next to him i had heard these girls screaming in pleasure almost every night. So I’m sure Sara had this running through her mind also. We decided to stay longer and have a few drinks with Anthony. So what u doing here? I thought u lived in St. Louis I asked. Well I started my own business as a stock broker here in the city and I don’t get out much but have been doing the whole online dating thing and was supposed to meet this girl here an hour ago. She won’t respond to my texts or anything. So I guess I’m a single guy for the night he said. Well you can hang out with us tonight if it’s ok with my beautiful wife I said. I don’t want to impose but i could really use a fun night out as he was looking at Sara. You don’t mind do you babe I said. “Absolutely not” as she gave Anthony the same look he was giving her. In fact I feel so bad that a good looking guy like yourself got stood up she said. As Anthony and her were looking at each other he said “ yeah let’s have some fun!” You could tell that Sara was happy that he was gonna hang out with us due to her nips practically popping out of her shirt. After a few drinks, a couple shots and small talk I asked Anthony if he liked to shoot pool. Hell yeah I do! he said. Well there’s a billiard room with a bar at our hotel wanna tag along? It’s within walking distance. Yeah let’s go he said. So we leave the bar, Sara and I are holding hands and Anthony was a few steps behind. I knew exactly what Anthony was doing. He wanted to get a look at my wife’s beautiful long legs and round ass that’s to die for. So we finally get to the hotel and head straight to the bar. Anthony ordered us shots and said “ let’s get the party started”. He hands me my shot and then hands Sara hers with a wink and whispers “ you have a nice ass”. Sara winked back and said “ thank you”. After our shots we grabbed a few beers and headed to the pool tables. We looked around to notice there was no one playing pool so we decided to play at the one farthest away from the bar. I grabbed a pool stick and handed it to Anthony and asked “ you any good?” Actually I’m not to bad he said. Well you better watch out for that one as I point to Sara. She’s really good! He smiled and said well we’re just gonna have to see. I’ll play the winner I said. Sara broke and I noticed when she bent over to shoot you could see right down her shirt! Sara had big boobs and to see them hanging there for Anthony to see was very erotic. Sara knew her tits were hanging out but wanted to give us a show especially Anthony. I could tell Anthony loved the view cause every time she shot it seemed like his bulge in his pants would get bigger. I decided to get us another round of drinks, go to the bathroom, and have a smoke. As I returned I see Anthony pressed up against her teaching her the proper way to shoot pool. I knew she could feel his bulge against her ass. All Sara did was look up at me smile and mouth OMG! Her nips were so hard and her juices had to be running down her leg. I set the beers down and they continued to play on. As Sara was shooting again I walked over to Anthony and whispered “she’s not wearing any panties”. He smiled and said “I could tell”. As I walked away Sara ends up running the table and wins. I told you Anthony I said. He couldn’t believe it and says “best out of three”. Sara says ok but let’s bet on it though this time. Anthony thinks about and says if I win I get to do anything I want to you but if you win i will give you a massage, deal? Wow I thought! Regardless Sara’s gonna win big! Bryan are you ok with the deal he asked. As long as she’s cool with it I’m ok with it I said. They shook hands on the deal and gave each other the your going down look. Since Sara won the first game she got to break again. I left again to go get more drinks and some shots. I come back and Sara was doing everything to win this game. Every time he shot she would be directly across from him bent over trying to distract him by showing him her tits. But it wasn’t working. He wanted this deal, he wanted HER! Next thing you know he ran the table like he had just hustled her. Omg she said, you’re good! As I sat there and watched I thought to myself I didn’t care either way who won as long as I got to watch! It has been one of my fantasies to see her take a bbc and to know what he is well equipped with, got me wanting this more. I know she’s gonna get it regardless so I’d rather have her win. So I decided to help her out. During the next game I decide to do some trash talking if you will while Sara still shows him her tits. I say.. hey Anthony do u know my wife has no panties on (which he already knew that)... she also loves it in the ass! He couldn’t believe what he was hearing and couldn’t shoot to save his life. They both got down to one ball each and it was his turn. I said hey Sara show him your shaved pussy. She did and he missed terribly! As Sara lined up her next shot Anthony walked over to her and grabbed her ass and said “ this ass belongs to me tonight”. Sara smiled and said we’ll see with a wink. As Sara pulled back to shoot Anthony tried distracting her again and said “you do realize I have a massive cock right???” Sara knocks the last ball in and jumps for joy! I WIN! she said and goes up to Anthony and says “ I know you do and I can’t wait for it to be in my pussy”. I decide to go get shots to celebrate Sara’s win which after drinking for awhile we were all pretty buzzed up and probably didn’t need any but we were here to party. I finally get back to the table and all I see is Sara pinned up to the wall as they were making out heavily. I set the shots down and said “ I see you guys are having fun” I got an instant hard on watching that sight. We downed are shots and I here Sara say “ I can’t wait for my massage”. Anthony chimes in and says “you ready now??” Sara looks at me and says “oh yeah! “. All three jump in the elevator and as soon as the door closes I turn to Sara and say “ I bet your curious on how big it is aren’t you?” Sara looks at me then looks at Anthony and says “GOD YES!” Anthony walks over to her unzips his pants and shows her the biggest cock she has ever seen. She wanted it bad but as she reached out to touch it Anthony says “ nope! A deal is a deal”. Sara couldn’t believe what she just heard”. She has never wanted something so bad before in her life! The elevator door opens and Anthony couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Man this place is awesome! Look at that jacuzzi and bed! Holy ******* the shower!! he said. As he looks around, me and Sara go make some drinks. Sara whispers to me “ can I ?” Can u what? I said. “Fuck him, I wanna fuck the ******* out of that big black cock!” I was taking back cause she has never talked like that before but it was so hot! I replied and said “you do whatever you want to do as long as I get to watch” deal? “Deal” she said. Just as we get done talking Anthony walks over and says to Sara “ how bout I give you your massage in the jacuzzi?” Oh wow! That sounds great! she says. He takes her hand and walks her over to the jacuzzi while I finish the drinks. As they get to the jacuzzi he faces her and starts kissing her neck. He slowly takes his hand and runs it up her inner thigh and teases her with his finger. He can feel her juices running out of her pussy. He uses his other hand and slowly cups her left breast. With one big squeeze to her breast she starts moaning and says “ take me, take all of me!” He releases her breast and slowly takes off her dress. “Not yet! I’m a man of my word and I owe you the hottest massage you will ever receive!” As she stands there completely naked he looks her over and says “ you’re in for a wild night!” And slowly ******* her into the jacuzzi. I finish making the drinks and walk over to the jacuzzi and serve the drinks. I notice that Anthony as this gigantic bulg in his pants that Sara can’t keep her eyes off. As Anthony starts taking his shirt off I see Sara watching and slowly moving her hand down her chest and to her swollen pussy. She starts rubbing her clit while staring at this well built man just inches away from her knowing she’s about to get the fucking of a lifetime. As he starts undoing his pants i go to the bed where our bags were at and get accessory I had brought. I came back to the jacuzzi,passionately kissed my wife and put a blindfold on her. I whispered to her that I was totally ok with this and to have fun. She reached for my cock and said “GOOD! I am going to do this whether you were or not! I want him, I NEED HIM!” As I sit down I watched Anthony pull his big snake that was fully erect out of his pants. This thing was huge! Had to been at least 11 inches long. No wonder all these girls I had heard in college were screaming in pleasure. He kneels down next to her and starts rubbing his massive hands all over her chest. Grabbing each breast tighter and tighter. He slowly lowers his head down and starts licking her nipples. Licking turned into sucking and Sara moaned in pleasure. He finally stood up and straddled her with his cock only inches from her swollen pussy. He started caressing her inner thighs. Sara reached down and grabbed ahold of his massive stick wanting it so bad. She started stroking it while he moved his cock closer to her pussy. “ Fuck me! Fuck me with your big black cock!” She moaned. It was almost like he was teasing her. He finally inched a little closer where the head of his cock was barley touching her pussy lips. As I sat there and watched with a raging hard on I thought to myself that his cock looked exactly like the black dildo I had surprised her a few months ago. Same size,same length, same everything. So watching him rub the tip of his cock against her pussy was a huge turn on. He kept teasing and teasing her making her beg for his huge cock. After teasing for what seemed forever she bucked her head back let out a big scream! “I’m cumming! Oh GOD STICK IT IN!!!” She had a huge orgasm that seemed to last 5 minutes, screaming in pleasure the whole time and he wasn’t even in her! Fuck! She said in ******* as her body goes limp. He gets up and lays next to her watching her get her composure back. I thought this was as good of a time as any to get up and go grab us more drinks. As I walk back I see Anthony taking off her blindfold. He gets up and sits on the edge. Sara immediately stands up walks over to him and shoves her tongue down his throat passionately kissing him. She then starts making her way down his body. Sucking on his neck,then his nipples,then his washboard abs and finally making it to the place she has always wanted to try....his big black 11” cock. She first grabs it with both hands and stares at it in amazement. She looks up at him and slowly sticks her tongue out to lick the tip of his massive cock. She then takes her tongue and licks down his cock. She finally gets all the way to his massive balls to realize that his cock is as long as her head. She then tries to put one of his balls in her mouth to suck on but his balls were so big it wouldn’t fit. She looks up and says “ GOD your balls are huge!” She slowly licks back up his cock and finally opens her mouth. She starts slowly feeding his cock in her mouth inch by inch. He grabs the back of her head and makes her suck faster and faster. “Fuck woman! You know how to suck cock!” He says. As she is giving him the face fucking of a lifetime I decide to whip out my rock hard cock and jerk off to this incredible sight. It was amazing! I have never seen her like this! After about ten minutes of sucking his cock I see him forcefully feeding it into her mouth. She was now deep throating him. There had to be at least eight inches down her throat. She finally gags pulls it out and says “ I want your cum! I need your cum! She continues to blow him even faster when all of a sudden he grabs the back of her head and with one final thrust into her throat he unloads his balls. Sara loved to swallow and this was no different. There was so much cum that it was running out of her mouth! “OMG you taste so good!” She says. They lay there in each other’s arms for a few minutes that’s when I noticed he was still HARD! She grabs ahold of his still erect cock and starts sucking again. After a couple minutes he forcefully grabs her hand pulls her out of the jacuzzi and says “you ready to get fucked?” She replies “YES! Take me NOW!” With one smooth motion he grabs her ass and picks her up wrapping her legs around him. He carries her over to the bed and slams her down. He starts sucking on her big tits then she forcefully pushes his head down to her swollen pussy. He takes one lick to her clit and she moans. He then buries his head in her pussy and starts tongue fucking her. “Bitch you taste so good!” He then raises her legs and starts licking her asshole. She moans even louder! As he’s licking her asshole he takes one finger and inserts it in her pussy. Then two then three fingers. She begins to scream “FUCK IM CUMMING!” As she’s cumming he jumps up and slams his cock into her. “OH FUCK! I’M CUMMING AGAIN! OH THAT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!”” I’ve never heard her be so vocal before! It was like she was in a different world, a world of *******! She was loving this cock slamming her deep inside her. My cock all of a sudden started to twitch and I blew my load all over the floor watching this guy fuck the ******* out of my wife. I don’t think I have ever came that hard in my life! After about 10 minutes of slamming his cock in her and at least 6 continuous orgasms later he pulls out flips her over on all fours. At the same time he grabs her hair and slams his cock back into her pussy. He was fucking her harder and harder, deeper and deeper all while smacking her ass. FUCK!!!! FUCK!!THIS FEELS SOOO FUCKING GOOD!!! MAKE ME YOUR SLUT!! He pulled her hair even more and said “ how bad do you want it slut! Fucking tell me how bad do you want it??” She screams out “I WANT IT BAD!!! I WANT YOUR CUM!! I WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME!!!” With one last thrust he went deeper than he had ever gone before hitting the back of her cervix. “FUCK I’M CUMMING!!!” He yelled out. At that same time she to also screamed in pleasure with another powerful orgasm. He falls on top of her with his cock still buried inside her and kisses the back of her neck and says “damn girl u are a good fuck but I’m not done with you yet!” He finally pulls his flaccid cock out and helps her off the bed. He takes her hand and walks her to the bathroom. He starts the shower and leads her in. He grabs her face and pulls her to him for a kiss. A slow passionate kiss turns into a very forceful one. She reaches around and grabs his ass while he does the same to her, pressing his now semi erect cock against her pussy. At that moment she feels his cum finally running down her leg and there was a lot of it but she wanted more. More of him, more of his cum! They couldn’t keep there hands off of each other. Sara loved the feel of his cock between her hands and kept slowly jerking him off till he was now fully erect. He then grabs her ass and picks her up and pins her to the shower wall. He slowly slides her down onto his cock. Sara screams! “OH FUCK!! YOU FILL ME UP SO GOOD!! It was like a routine! He would slowly raise her off his cock and then slam it back down. This went on for like twenty minutes. Sara had seven more loud orgasms and then finally he came in her again. They were both sweaty and decided to actually clean up. They helped each other wash up and decided to get out of the shower and dry off. She dried off first and then watched him dry off. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing. He was her fantasy dream man and she was actually living her dream but didn’t want it to end. This time Sara was the one to grab his hand. She wanted more! She didn’t want this to end! She wanted to be in control this time. She walked him over to the bed and told him to lay on his back. She walked over to me and asked “what else did you bring from home?” I said “everything”. She gave me a kiss and said I love you! Walked over to our bag and pulls out our 4 piece restraint. Sara begins to to tie Anthony up. Since he was tall Sara had no problem trying his hand and feet to the four post bed. Anthony was excited! He has never had a girl do this to him cause he was always the dominant one. “Your a kinky bitch aren’t you?” He said. “ you have no idea” she replied Sara start running her finger down his chest straight to his cock! She was infatuated with his cock! The size, the length, the color. She just wanted in her somewhere, whether it was her mouth or her pussy! She started sucking him once again to the mesmerizing 11” that she loved! She gets up and straddles him. She slowly lowers herself down on his black cock. She immediately begins to orgasm due to his size but she doesn’t slow down! She rides him like crazy like I have never seen her do! Slamming her pussy on top of his shaft,over and over and over again. She cums again and again and after the third time she gets off. He says “ damn bitch you know how to ride a cock!” To my amazement she gets off the bed and heads to the bag with all the sex toys I brought. She pulls out the lube and i immediately blow my load again cause I knew what she was gonna do. She wanted to take him in her ass and I couldn’t believe it! A man of his size couldn’t possibly fit it in her ass but she wanted to try. She rubs the lube on her asshole and up and down his huge pole when really it didn’t need lube cause of all Sara’s pussy juice was already on it. She straddles his monster cock and slowly lowers herself down into her asshole. She was struggling to fit it in. She took her fingers and started rubbing her clit relaxing her asshole. Just then his cock penetrated her ass. She screamed out in pleasure! “HOLY FUCK!” She lowered herself more on to his cock until he was all the way in. With in seconds of her rubbing her clit and him bottoming out in her ass she began to have the biggest orgasm of her life. It was so big that she began to squirt. She squirted so bad that it shot across the bed and onto the floor. She was definitely in heaven having that type of orgasm. It was so intense that Anthony couldn’t take it any more and releases another load inside her! She finally climbed off and released his straps and passionately kissed him. “You have made one of my fantasy’s come true in a way I couldn’t even imagine!” she told him. Anthony responded “ you are by far the kinkiest fuck I had ever done and I can’t wait to do it again.” “Bryan is a very lucky man!” “ I will definitely stay in touch”. It was now 6 am, I for one was tired and *******. Sara was tired, *******, and had to be sore from all the fucking. Anthony was stumbling trying to put his clothes and obviously still ******* when Sara and I both said “ why don’t you stay and sleep off your buzz”. Anthony agreed and said “yeah probably not a good idea to drive home”. U can crash on the couch till you wake up I said. He then started taking his clothes back off and went to lay down on the couch. Sara and I also retire for the night as we climb into bed. Sara turned to me gave me a kiss and said “thank you, I had the best fucking of my life!” She rolled over and went to sleep. I laid there
Reminiscing the events that happened that night which gave me an instant hard on. I jerked off one last time and went to sleep. It was now 9 am and as I rolled over reaching for my wife I had noticed she wasn’t there. I then look over to the couch and Anthony wasn’t there. Just then I heard Sara screaming “ PUT IT IN MY ASS BABY!” Not knowing where they were at I decided to walk around and find them. As I get closer and closer to Sara’s loud moans I realize they were in the sauna! As I couldn’t see in I decided to lay back on the bed and listen. The moaning got my cock throbbing. I whipped out my cock and started whacking off. Just then the door flew open and Sara had Anthony by his cock pulling him to the bed. She noticed I was whacking off and said “I need 2 cocks inside of me!!” She pushed Anthony down on the bed on his back. She straddled his massive cock and lowered herself onto to it. She turned to me and said “stick it in my ass baby”. I jumped up and slammed my cock into her gaping asshole. She let out a huge scream “ OH MY GOD!!!” “That feels so good!” After five minutes of screaming in pleasure I could tell she was about to cum. Anthony starts picking up the pace as I just kept my cock in her ass. You could tell he was about to cum also when suddenly Sara screams out “ IM CUMMING OH FUCK!!” She cums so hard she starts squirting again all over Anthony. Just then Anthony and I start unloading our seed in her, filling up both holes. I pull out and she collapses on Anthony. Both were wore out from all the fucking they had been doing all morning and night. Anthony passionately kissed her and smacks her ass and says “I think it’s time for me to go”. With a sad look in her eye she agreed and said “thank you for an unforgettable night. You truly have been the best fuck of my life and I wish it didn’t have to end”. As he rolls off the bed covered in Sara’s juices he winks and says “ it’s not the end, it’s just the beginning”. He puts on his clothes and starts heading to the elevator. I shake his hand and say “I’ll be in touch what’s your number?”. He replies “Sara has it already!” “oh ok” I said and the elevator door shuts. As I stood there pondering at what he just said I turn around and Sara was already fast asleep. I lay down next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. As I layer there I began thinking about what he just said. Did they exchange numbers last night or this morning or was this set up????? Oh well I thought cause anyway I look at it, it was a fantasy come true!

Back