Wife’s first and only BBC is wanting more

Some of you may have read another post about my wife’s first and only BBC was from a very good friend of ours. I work with him and shortly after he and my wife hooked up, he got married. They both enjoyed but after the marriage we didn’t think it was going to happen again. My wife loved it. She tells me how much she enjoyed his size and I love to hear it.

He is wanting another hookup with my wife. In his own words “my wife is willing to try anything” and he loves that. She definitely wants to feel his BBC inside her. They are chatting back and forth and hopefully I can get them a hotel room.

He feels bad about going behind his wife’s back but their sex life has became stagnant and he loves how much my wife craves sex. I’m hoping they can hook up.

Man i would not do that your playing with fire IMO my wifes first was wanting another shot and he really was not that good I told him know and a few days later his wife called me and boy she was pissed as she had found out about the first time, Glad i got the call and not my wife she would have never done it again

Some of you may have read another post about my wife’s first and only BBC was from a very good friend of ours. I work with him and shortly after he and my wife hooked up, he got married. They both enjoyed but after the marriage we didn’t think it was going to happen again. My wife loved it. She tells me how much she enjoyed his size and I love to hear it.

He is wanting another hookup with my wife. In his own words “my wife is willing to try anything” and he loves that. She definitely wants to feel his BBC inside her. They are chatting back and forth and hopefully I can get them a hotel room.

He feels bad about going behind his wife’s back but their sex life has became stagnant and he loves how much my wife craves sex. I’m hoping they can hook up.
the wife telling you she enjoyed his size is very hot and such a turn on!

Back