Wife’s curious statement yesterday

Wingerdt

Male
Gold Member
From
AK, US
It is no secret that my wife dated black men prior to our marriage. Yesterday, we were discussing all the race issues that are happening now and out of the blue she mentions”remember I used to date black men before you”? She goes on we don’t interact with any black people. My biggest fantasy is for her to-take a black lover. Not sure if this is where she is going with this? I am worried if I bug her about this, she’ll lose interest

Just let her roll with it. That conversation a out the issues of race all over the world can easily be brought up again... see if she refers to her 'previous life' again ...then expand that side of the conversation. Simples!

She’s not signaling interest in black men, she already HAS an interest in black men. She was signaling that you may live in a segregated community and no other cultural influences. Trust me, if she wants a black man, she’ll get one with or without you knowing

It is no secret that my wife dated black men prior to our marriage. Yesterday, we were discussing all the race issues that are happening now and out of the blue she mentions”remember I used to date black men before you”? She goes on we don’t interact with any black people. My biggest fantasy is for her to-take a black lover. Not sure if this is where she is going with this? I am worried if I bug her about this, she’ll lose interest
If you were discussing society then you're not talking about sexual fantasies. Those are two different things. If your Woman is wondering about your lack of interaction with Black people, i am wondering too. Are there no or very few Black people in your area? Do or don't you have Black workmates, ...? If there are Black people in your community and you just don't interact with them, the question 'why?' is legit. Are you some sort of segregationist? Perhaps that's what was going on in your wife's mind. And perhaps not the black d. ;)

He's in Alaska lol. The only same black people in Alaska are the ones stationed there in the military. Trust me as a black man I know damn well we don't like the cold. Not saying there aren't any black people in Alaska by choice, but I wouldn't trust them😂😂

Back