Wife’s boyfriend wearing my ring.

When your hobbies is to arrange for ladies to hook up with gentlemen and no I don’t get paid for this service you can get unique requests. Most of the ladies (at the moment 4) are either trophies wives with elderly husbands. at the moment 2 ladies in their early to mid thirties with husbands in their late seventies (one living in a convalresent home following a series of strokes) one divorced mom of twin boys and one young lady that has been stood up at the church three times.

now the unique request. A couple was referred to me by one of these ladies. It seems the ladies boss was hitting on her and suggesting they hook up while on business trips. They were all for this arrangement only were un sure how to proceed. There was also the problem of skin colour as he was black and she was white. Hotels have been known to ask for proof of marriage if no rings are visible.

I took some time like a week. I suggested the following. They take her boss to be tested and at the same time she be tested. I thought that would end the matter.

they asked that I join them as a neutral third party.

the meeting was held in my back yard.

after introductions I had her boss ask permission to have sex with his wife while on business trips. After some hand holding and deep eye looking the husband agreed to this arrangement as long as it was on business trips only. I them asked the lady if this was to her liking. Again there was some hand holding and more deep eye looking before she said yes. I then asked if all parties were in agreement with testing before going any further. Gee my grass was suddenly very interesting. It took some time before the boss said he could agree to this. He also remarked he did not see why as he was fixed before he came to realize I meant free of STIs or STDs. The husband then looked up cleared his throat with a ******* and nodded in agreement. I had to ask him again if he was in agreement with the relationship. We had silence for a few moments before he realized he had to say it. He got out a yes. Shortly after that with more hand holding the lady said yes.

I asked who scheduled these business trip. The boss or the customers. His job was monitor contracts the company had. He admitted he was the one to schedule the trips usually once a month with customers in different cities. I suggested they schedule them the first week after her period.

now the issue of rings. The husband and the boss both had xl hands however the bosses fingers were much thicker. I suggested that they get the boss a ring similar to hers, and that the husband be the one to hold the ring. The ring was to be handed over to the boss at the start of the business trip and returned when they returned.

I then asked about the business trip. I learned that they were set up for them to travel on Sunday to the city they were visiting and return sometime that week usually Wednesday or Thursday though some times on Saturday depending on the number of customers. I suggested there be a hand over night involved. Where the husband would spend the night with his wife up until two am. At which point the husband wife would take her bag to the bosses room at which point the husband would hand over the ring to the boss.

all went well they had the testing done, they got the boss a wedding band.

then the the snag happened. The husband was scheduled to work the night shift of their first “Business Trip”.

i got a phone call asking if I could take her to the hand off.

I told the husband I wanted to see when I picked her up that they had sex. They agreed so I picked her up. I also got the ring. We had supper with the boss. After which we headed to the room. I watched her shower and clean up. She showed me her sexy sleep wear. I gave her a pair of pyjamas a three button top and a pair of three quater length tie up bottoms.
at three am I walked her next door to her bosses room. Inspected the room to insure we were alone. Asked if she was sure. Then handed the bass the wedding band. Took a picture of their hands which I text to her husband. Watched them kiss and left.

I got to listen to them for a couple hours. It the morning I ate breakfast with them and went home.

a few weeks later I learned that the lady and her boss fucked like teenagers when she wore the pyjams I gave her. And that her husband fucked her just as hard in the sexy little out fits.

the boss now buys her sexy out fits to go home with.

Last edited:
Out of all the fetishes I see cucks fantacize on this site, that has to be among the best. Too bad such a union was only pretending instead of real. But after awhile if all parties agree, it could where the Black guy becomes the official husband instead of being the temporary disposable fucktoy? :unsure:

On a side note. I know a manager who got caught fucking and employee. He lost his 250 k job. She lost her marriage.

Reactions: Rcp
Mrs J hasn't worn her wedding ring for ten years ( fingers got too big) but her present black bf, Steve, wears his from his previous marriage (divorced 6 months ago) when they go out together.

Hi guys. My wife recently took my wedding ring from me and tried it on her boyfriend. It fit. Now when they go out she is introducing him as her husband to people. She says this really excites her and I have no choice in the matter. Anyone else experience anything like this. View attachment 2953684
Mrs J hasn't worn her wedding ring for ten years ( fingers got too big) but her present black bf, Steve, wears his from his previous marriage (divorced 6 months ago) when they go out together.
My wife only wears her engagement ring when she's with Rob and tell people they are getting married
Awesome having the Black man she fucks appear to be her husband! We should be more than mere fucktoys. If anything were to happen to the cuck or if her marriage to the cuck somehow fails it would be nice having the Black guy become her official hubby! I hope this starts a trend? Far too many Black guys like me are still single in my area but it will take awhile before I get such explosive realistic offers by couples such as yours though.

When your hobbies is to arrange for ladies to hook up with gentlemen and no I don’t get paid for this service you can get unique requests. Most of the ladies (at the moment 4) are either trophies wives with elderly husbands. at the moment 2 ladies in their early to mid thirties with husbands in their late seventies (one living in a convalresent home following a series of strokes) one divorced mom of twin boys and one young lady that has been stood up at the church three times.

now the unique request. A couple was referred to me by one of these ladies. It seems the ladies boss was hitting on her and suggesting they hook up while on business trips. They were all for this arrangement only were un sure how to proceed. There was also the problem of skin colour as he was black and she was white. Hotels have been known to ask for proof of marriage if no rings are visible.

I took some time like a week. I suggested the following. They take her boss to be tested and at the same time she be tested. I thought that would end the matter.

after introductions I had her boss ask permission to have sex with his wife while on business trips. After some hand holding and deep eye looking the husband agreed to this arrangement as long as it was on business trips only. I them asked the lady if this was to her liking. Again there was some hand holding and more deep eye looking before she said yes. I then asked if all parties were in agreement with testing before going any further. Gee my grass was suddenly very interesting. It took some time before the boss said he could agree to this. He also remarked he did not see why as he was fixed before he came to realize I meant free of STIs or STDs. The husband then looked up cleared his throat with a ******* and nodded in agreement. I had to ask him again if he was in agreement with the relationship. We had silence for a few moments before he realized he had to say it. He got out a yes. Shortly after that with more hand holding the lady said yes.

I asked who scheduled these business trip. The boss or the customers. His job was monitor contracts the company had. He admitted he was the one to schedule the trips usually once a month with customers in different cities. I suggested they schedule them the first week after her period.

now the issue of rings. The husband and the boss both had xl hands however the bosses fingers were much thicker. I suggested that they get the boss a ring similar to hers, and that the husband be the one to hold the ring. The ring was to be handed over to the boss at the start of the business trip and returned when they returned.

I then asked about the business trip. I learned that they were set up for them to travel on Sunday to the city they were visiting and return sometime that week usually Wednesday or Thursday though some times on Saturday depending on the number of customers. I suggested there be a hand over night involved. Where the husband would spend the night with his wife up until two am. At which point the husband wife would take her bag to the bosses room at which point the husband would hand over the ring to the boss.

then the the snag happened. The husband was scheduled to work the night shift of their first “Business Trip”.

I told the husband I wanted to see when I picked her up that they had sex. They agreed so I picked her up. I also got the ring. We had supper with the boss. After which we headed to the room. I watched her shower and clean up. She showed me her sexy sleep wear. I gave her a pair of pyjamas a three button top and a pair of three quater length tie up bottoms.
at three am I walked her next door to her bosses room. Inspected the room to insure we were alone. Asked if she was sure. Then handed the bass the wedding band. Took a picture of their hands which I text to her husband. Watched them kiss and left.

I got to listen to them for a couple hours. It the morning I ate breakfast with them and went home.

a few weeks later I learned that the lady and her boss fucked like teenagers when she wore the pyjams I gave her. And that her husband fucked her just as hard in the sexy little out fits.

Awesome having the Black man she fucks appear to be her husband! We should be more than mere fucktoys. If anything were to happen to the cuck or if her marriage to the cuck somehow fails it would be nice having the Black guy become her official hubby! I hope this starts a trend? Far too many Black guys like me are still single in my area but it will take awhile before I get such explosive realistic offers by couples such as yours though.
I would agree with you for the most part. However there is a difference between having a Black Man for a Boyfriend / Lover to add spice to a relationship and having a Black Man as a husband. It what I would call the naughty factor for both of them. No excitement and they both begin to stray.

I would agree with you for the most part. However there is a difference between having a Black Man for a Boyfriend / Lover to add spice to a relationship and having a Black Man as a husband. It what I would call the naughty factor for both of them. No excitement and they both begin to stray.
No excitement for the cucks maybe but it places the Black man in the position holding all the cards though along with permanently having his wife and cutting out the cuck unless he does a variety of things to remain relevant!

Is

Wow. Holy *******

Back