Wife’s 18 y/o bf wants to take her out of town..

Wife’s 18 y/o bf wants to take her on a 2-3 day trip about 4 hours south of us to visit his dad and some friends. Said she wants to go, and just wanted to check with me. Funny she didn’t say anything about it to me. Honestly think she’ll go even if I said no, and furthermore I don’t think I mind. Don’t need to hear him getting all huffy and puffy bitching at me either. What do you all think?

Wife’s 18 y/o bf wants to take her on a 2-3 day trip about 4 hours south of us to visit his dad and some friends. Said she wants to go, and just wanted to check with me. Funny she didn’t say anything about it to me. Honestly think she’ll go even if I said no, and furthermore I don’t think I mind. Don’t need to hear him getting all huffy and puffy bitching at me either. What do you all think?
Sounds like his dad and friends bout to run a train 🚂 lol

i think this is a made-up story. But i may be wrong?! 🤔

Not commenting on if the story is true or not, but my wife has been taken out of state on short vacations several times over the years with her bulls.
They arent allowed to go out publicly at home since we're well known around our town, but she LOVES being able to be on public display with her lovers.
The fact that she doesn't have to hide is a huge turn on for her, and she says it adds even more heat to the already incredible sex

Leaving your wife for a couple of days with basically a c/hild to lookout for her, hours away from you?
That seems like a good idea?
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Hopefully this is just fantasy bs.

Back