WHY

H

Hotwhitecouple

We would like to know exactly what the reasons are that white couples like us are so turned on by interracial wife sharing with black men.
We suspect that everyone will have their own take on this with varying reasons and ideas on why we find interracial cuckolding so much of a turn on..
Thanks guys

Reactions: wit
My thoughts are because of the sometimes tabbo nature applied to it. Being born and raised in South Carolina, I understand the stigma that can be attached to interracial play. For some it's that stigma that makes it all that much sweeter to do. For me, it's like a *******, very addicting. To own a mans white wife and do things to her that her husband never could...in fornt of him....there's nothing like it. Just my thoughts.

Our take and scenario is the following. First of all the color contrast and taboo of it. Also the black guys like to get what they want and go hard at it. The size difference when it is found is also very good. Mainly it is the difference in partners. In our relationship hubby is very big guy, and dominant and this allows him to free up that burden. Also seeing his wife pleasured by someone else in ways he cannot also teases him and makes him try harder. Allot has to do with the person involved. Again, this is hubby giving up control and allowing himself to be vulnerable to allow me to do it. I like it for the fucking.. LOL

My thoughts are because of the sometimes tabbo nature applied to it. Being born and raised in South Carolina, I understand the stigma that can be attached to interracial play. For some it's that stigma that makes it all that much sweeter to do. For me, it's like a *******, very addicting. To own a mans white wife and do things to her that her husband never could...in fornt of him....there's nothing like it. Just my thoughts.
Your thoughts are exactly what is the hottest for my wife and I. The taboo of being with a black man for my wife is huge. She was brought up very strict (and racist). Plus for her, being "naughty" is the biggest turn on ever and how much naughtier can a white wife get than fucking a black bull, not her hubby, making her hubby watch and letting him do things to her that hubby is not and never was allowed to ? Especially all right in front of him ? Totally awesome

Back