Why?

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
why do you hubbies post pictures of your wives asking dumb questions like, would you fuck her, or would you seduce her, especially when your wife or gf has no ideal you are posting pictures of her. also for the males, why do you guys even respond, its clear the woman has no ideal what hubby or BF is doing and there is a slim to none chance of you guys even meeting let alone fucking? inquiring minds want to know.

why do you hubbies post pictures of your wives asking dumb questions like, would you fuck her, or would you seduce her, especially when your wife or gf has no ideal you are posting pictures of her. also for the males, why do you guys even respond, its clear the woman has no ideal what hubby or BF is doing and there is a slim to none chance of you guys even meeting let alone fucking? inquiring minds want to know.
I guess you're referring to certain people because we're a couple clearly posted with her verifying obviously so I don't really know what you're talking about She knows what we post She responds to comments and she likes knowing that she sees what men think of her so I don't really get your point

I guess you're referring to certain people because we're a couple clearly posted with her verifying obviously so I don't really know what you're talking about She knows what we post She responds to comments and she likes knowing that she sees what men think of her so I don't really get your point
its a question not intended to call anyone out, if you fall into this category then yes i may be referring to you, if you don't then its not directed at you.

we fucked with other men for two decades and not once did we ever share a picture since what goes online can be shared but many people have fantasies including bbc who fantasize about fucking white wives but will never do it. Being a cuckold and watching other men fuck your wife is not for the faint of heart

we fucked with other men for two decades and not once did we ever share a picture since what goes online can be shared but many people have fantasies including bbc who fantasize about fucking white wives but will never do it. Being a cuckold and watching other men fuck your wife is not for the faint of heart
i agree its not for everyone, but what i want to know why post pictures of your wife when she has no ideal you are doing it. wouldn't it make more since to ask her (if you communicate in your marriage) if this sis something she may be into? its been my experience. most wives will be okay with something different from time to time as long as there is open communication. i guess what i am saying is you will never know if you dont ask.

I think that unfortunately many men do not have the courage to talk to their women and are satisfied only with lifestyle's surrogates

Because the main threads are filled with dudes that are just here to jerk off. If you want to see real people posting their own content, get verified and hang out in those threads.
If this site was all that serious for me i would. do as you suggested. for now if anyone wants to chat with me they can email me and we can go from there, if they want me to verify as a real person we can exchange numbers. but for now i wont be going through the steps you suggested.

If you are not the type i explained then dont enternalize my posting, if you are the type i explained then answer it if you can. Holding a piece of paper with no face is not verifying as real person, if peopke want to know if i am real email me exchange numbers.

If this site was all that serious for me i would. do as you suggested. for now if anyone wants to chat with me they can email me and we can go from there, if they want me to verify as a real person we can exchange numbers. but for now i wont be going through the steps you suggested.
In the time it took you to type that comment you could have already verified but sure lol don't expect anyone legit to be messaging you.

If you are not the type i explained then dont enternalize my posting, if you are the type i explained then answer it if you can. Holding a piece of paper with no face is not verifying as real person, if peopke want to know if i am real email me exchange numbers.
Holding a piece of paper. Hmmm go start your own site with your own rules. Those rules are clear here. If you dont likem take your toys and find a new game

Holding a piece of paper. Hmmm go start your own site with your own rules. Those rules are clear here. If you dont likem take your toys and find a new game
WTH are you talking about did i mention anything about how the site is ran, nope. I merly gave a preference for how i like to verify myself. It seems you haveva huge chip on your shoulders i sincerly hope you get that fixed.

In the time it took you to type that comment you could have already verified but sure lol don't expect anyone legit to be messaging you.
In the time it took you to reply you could have had a V-8. What the hell is wrong with you people to demand something of anyone. I merly asked a freaking question.

Back