Why white women need us

Most white females are raised from birth to be respectable, well-behaved girls (and later women). A "Nice girls don't do certain things" environment surrounds them. Unfortunately, this "nice girl" attitude goes against their inner selves. Nature creates women to procreate. They not only feel pleasure during sex, but they often feel a desire for sex at inappropriate times and in inappropriate places. Nature doesn't care if the woman is at work, at school, at church, wherever, if she sees the right kind of man nature is going to make her pussy get warn and wet, and her nipples will harden. So she becomes embarrassed at her body's behavior. The way she was raised and the way she feels conflict with each other.

We black men are adept at tearing down a woman's respectable image and bringing her true nature to the surface. In a little while we will have the sweetest wife or the most dedicated professional woman behaving like a slut, eager to be fucked by our black cocks and doing things that they would never do with their white husband or boyfriend. They take degradation and humiliation from us and come back for more. Why? Because we provide temporary release from that "respectable girl" constraint. They will gladly serve us in dirty ways and count the hours until they can be with us again.
What do the women say about it? I think gays would definitely fit 💪 your interpretation 😅.

Most white females are raised from birth to be respectable, well-behaved girls (and later women). A "Nice girls don't do certain things" environment surrounds them. Unfortunately, this "nice girl" attitude goes against their inner selves. Nature creates women to procreate. They not only feel pleasure during sex, but they often feel a desire for sex at inappropriate times and in inappropriate places. Nature doesn't care if the woman is at work, at school, at church, wherever, if she sees the right kind of man nature is going to make her pussy get warn and wet, and her nipples will harden. So she becomes embarrassed at her body's behavior. The way she was raised and the way she feels conflict with each other.

We black men are adept at tearing down a woman's respectable image and bringing her true nature to the surface. In a little while we will have the sweetest wife or the most dedicated professional woman behaving like a slut, eager to be fucked by our black cocks and doing things that they would never do with their white husband or boyfriend. They take degradation and humiliation from us and come back for more. Why? Because we provide temporary release from that "respectable girl" constraint. They will gladly serve us in dirty ways and count the hours until they can be with us again.
This is awesome!

right on.

Being raised as respectable and well behaved has nothing to do with sex. Nothing wrong with being raised like that.

I don’t recall anyone ever saying what type of sex you should or should not have. Well maybe those bible thumpers do, but that is an entirely different topic. What you do behind closed doors is your deal.

And before you cast that general umbrella over all women, the EXACT same thing is true for men. You guys run around looking to tap the first girl you can find, going from one to the next until you find someone willing to allow you to have sex with her. Case in point. I receive countless emails of sick pics as I am sure every other female does. A little self respect and control would be good for men. Have some game, it goes a long way. So what does that say about men? Only good for sex?

Sorry if I walked all over you fantasy. Kisses!!!

The only downside when a cuckold is no longer asked or needed to chaperone are the
things that often happen that you only find out about later.

Many phone pics and videos were taken clearly showing Christine's face, eventually posted
on-line. Then some of her bull's friends/homies looked to be quite young.
She didn't tell me they started fucking her in the ass or doing her bareback (videos don't lie).
And she certainly didn't want me to know that one of the guys was having her takes hits
off of the little round glass pipe (m-e-t-h).

By the time I did find out, it was too late. She was hooked on anal DP, m-e-t-h and knocked -up.
OMG 😱

Being raised as respectable and well behaved has nothing to do with sex. Nothing wrong with being raised like that.

I don’t recall anyone ever saying what type of sex you should or should not have. Well maybe those bible thumpers do, but that is an entirely different topic. What you do behind closed doors is your deal.

And before you cast that general umbrella over all women, the EXACT same thing is true for men. You guys run around looking to tap the first girl you can find, going from one to the next until you find someone willing to allow you to have sex with her. Case in point. I receive countless emails of sick pics as I am sure every other female does. A little self respect and control would be good for men. Have some game, it goes a long way. So what does that say about men? Only good for sex?

Sorry if I walked all over you fantasy. Kisses!!!
Be careful with the well thought out common sense comments lol

That’s scary how accurate this is….:eek:

Below is a link of an interesting philosophical question that might inspire you.
I believe cuckolding is in our DNA, just as Femdom is. They have found in Twins that were separated during birth, and later on reunited, had more in common with Twins, that were not separated. So desires and interessts might be genetic.
I believe, cuckolding and femdom are very natural, but what dominant wife wants to just have sex with their beta man? She also has a right to full-fill her Interesses to have sex with a real alpha bull. I believe, in the age of Woke, that only Interracial Cockolding is really intense. The contrast, the conquest, the taboos, the conflict being resolved. Nothing comes close.
I also believe, that impregnation is a natural outcome of natural sex, so it's normal to desire that what is natural. So that is the reason, why some white couples have chosen for the wife to have a baby with the black tall handsome black alpha.
To put the topping on it all, imagine if the black alpha could support the white couple. He is an athlete or a successful lawyer. That would really motivate the white husband even more. And there are many couples who adopt and surrogate stepfathers who truly love their adopted children.

So thats why I desire it so much. It's a natural instinct.

That’s the absolute truth

Back