Why white women need us

Dwaye

Male
Most white females are raised from birth to be respectable, well-behaved girls (and later women). A "Nice girls don't do certain things" environment surrounds them. Unfortunately, this "nice girl" attitude goes against their inner selves. Nature creates women to procreate. They not only feel pleasure during sex, but they often feel a desire for sex at inappropriate times and in inappropriate places. Nature doesn't care if the woman is at work, at school, at church, wherever, if she sees the right kind of man nature is going to make her pussy get warn and wet, and her nipples will harden. So she becomes embarrassed at her body's behavior. The way she was raised and the way she feels conflict with each other.

We black men are adept at tearing down a woman's respectable image and bringing her true nature to the surface. In a little while we will have the sweetest wife or the most dedicated professional woman behaving like a slut, eager to be fucked by our black cocks and doing things that they would never do with their white husband or boyfriend. They take degradation and humiliation from us and come back for more. Why? Because we provide temporary release from that "respectable girl" constraint. They will gladly serve us in dirty ways and count the hours until they can be with us again.

Most white females are raised from birth to be respectable, well-behaved girls (and later women). A "Nice girls don't do certain things" environment surrounds them. Unfortunately, this "nice girl" attitude goes against their inner selves. Nature creates women to procreate. They not only feel pleasure during sex, but they often feel a desire for sex at inappropriate times and in inappropriate places. Nature doesn't care if the woman is at work, at school, at church, wherever, if she sees the right kind of man nature is going to make her pussy get warn and wet, and her nipples will harden. So she becomes embarrassed at her body's behavior. The way she was raised and the way she feels conflict with each other.

Because we provide temporary release from that "respectable girl" constraint. They will gladly serve us in dirty ways and count the hours until they can be with us again. >>>> yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

We black men are adept at tearing down a woman's respectable image and bringing her true nature to the surface. In a little while we will have the sweetest wife or the most dedicated professional woman behaving like a slut, eager to be fucked by our black cocks and doing things that they would never do with their white husband or boyfriend. They take degradation and humiliation from us and come back for more. Why? Because we provide temporary release from that "respectable girl" constraint. They will gladly serve us in dirty ways and count the hours until they can be with us again.
Yes.. yes we will!!!! Then ask for more😘

‘Most white females are raised from birth to be respectable, well-behaved girls (and later women).’

You are so fucking naive, get a grip of reality black man. That’s the lies and propaganda they spread, look like innocent snow flakes for buck dancers like you to fall in love for while they plot and plan to get you false arrested for r-a-p-e and/or take all your money.

Going to the hood to pick-up my wife Christine had already filled me with angst.
She was a sweet Christian mom and Sunday school teacher in her early 50's.
To see her in her "nice clothes" down on the floor in this dirty, slum apartment "getting it"
from both ends was surreal.

"Trey" had called me to pick her up; apparently she was too wasted to call herself.
I guess Trey and his hommie needed to "drop a last load" before they let her go home.
When they didn't answer the door, I let myself in. They seemed like they could care less
as I watched them ravage my wife's body.

"Nut up all in her gut, Dog!", Trey told his friend. I was shaking.
Christine's eyes were glazed and rolled back.
This is what she claimed she needed about once a week. She said going there for a few hours
was like a vacation away from me and the children.

It was important for her to "never let the children know" what was really happening.

I would sure love to find a Black man in our area that can work this on my wife and fill her with BBC and hot sperm deep inside her pussy!!!

Shut up!!! They aren't your little sluts to be used as holes!! White girls are sweet angels they aren't pretending or anything they want love....they don't secretly want to be used as fuck holes for bbc...that's not who they are!!

So true….in all aspects…

Affirmative the taboo aspect of sexual contact with a Blackman is a given with reference to the physical dynamic (colour contrast & alleged Penis size) and ironically, continued societal racial propaganda but, the emotional danger of exploring intimacy with the Blackman is the ultimate Aphrodisiac because these ladies develop foreplay in their mind even before dropping the draws and getting on all fours. Needless to say, White women need and want great sex and the Blackmen just happens to be one of those great sexual stimulants....

I know they need us white husbands too,because someone has to clean up this fuckin mess!

Attachments

• 0F1949CC-7F53-4AFE-B91A-2AA542284EC4.jpeg
    0F1949CC-7F53-4AFE-B91A-2AA542284EC4.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 07dbabc1.jpg
    07dbabc1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    4255582-15abb5760445014199fb05531804aa44.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 20217453150_b38a96311d_o.jpg
    20217453150_b38a96311d_o.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Eu6k4WnXYAUPdPf.jpg
    Eu6k4WnXYAUPdPf.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 90
  • LickOffHubby.jpg
    LickOffHubby.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 86
  • tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ocg2iaZNuX1swwblao1_1280.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 83
  • tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_p5snurgXhA1w625b5o1_540.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 91
  • perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 123
  • masterIR_2B1178.jpg
    masterIR_2B1178.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 125
‘Most white females are raised from birth to be respectable, well-behaved girls (and later women).’

You are so fucking naive, get a grip of reality black man. That’s the lies and propaganda they spread, look like innocent snow flakes for buck dancers like you to fall in love for while they plot and plan to get you false arrested for r-a-p-e and/or take all your money.
All parents try to raise their ch ilderen to be respectable. That is the job. They may turn out to be skanks, crazy and bitter. Some take things on a primarily sexual fantasy website too seriously.

Affirmative the taboo aspect of sexual contact with a Blackman is a given with reference to the physical dynamic (colour contrast & alleged Penis size) and ironically, continued societal racial propaganda but, the emotional danger of exploring intimacy with the Blackman is the ultimate Aphrodisiac because these ladies develop foreplay in their mind even before dropping the draws and getting on all fours. Needless to say, White women need and want great sex and the Blackmen just happens to be one of those great sexual stimulants....
agree

Beautifully expressed and so very true for many white women.

Going to the hood to pick-up my wife Christine had already filled me with angst.
She was a sweet Christian mom and Sunday school teacher in her early 50's.
To see her in her "nice clothes" down on the floor in this dirty, slum apartment "getting it"
from both ends was surreal.

"Trey" had called me to pick her up; apparently she was too wasted to call herself.
I guess Trey and his hommie needed to "drop a last load" before they let her go home.
When they didn't answer the door, I let myself in. They seemed like they could care less
as I watched them ravage my wife's body.

"Nut up all in her gut, Dog!", Trey told his friend. I was shaking.
Christine's eyes were glazed and rolled back.
This is what she claimed she needed about once a week. She said going there for a few hours
was like a vacation away from me and the children.

It was important for her to "never let the children know" what was really happening.
She's so lucky!! That sounds like an amazing vacation

Dropping my Hotwife off at her black bull’s apartment for the entire weekend is exciting for both of us. She gets to enjoy a weekend getaway with her bull and his friends. I get locked in my cock cage while imagining all the erotic fun my wife is having with superior black lovers.

The only downside when a cuckold is no longer asked or needed to chaperone are the
things that often happen that you only find out about later.

Many phone pics and videos were taken clearly showing Christine's face, eventually posted
on-line. Then some of her bull's friends/homies looked to be quite young.
She didn't tell me they started fucking her in the ass or doing her bareback (videos don't lie).
And she certainly didn't want me to know that one of the guys was having her takes hits
off of the little round glass pipe (m-e-t-h).

By the time I did find out, it was too late. She was hooked on anal DP, m-e-t-h and knocked -up.

Back