WHY WE PREFER BBC

david971

Male
Gold Member
From
Italy
We are a 48 yo old italian couples who is into lifestyle since 2 years. She has a voracious sexual appetite which drive me crazy and we exclusively do it with BBC Alpha Male men for a number of reasons I would like to sum up here below:

1) BBC (big black cock) Alpha Males are very self confident and normally have strong personality, intelligence and they are self conscious of being powerful
2) Great body.: very often they are 6, 2" muscular, fit and athletic. We prefer original African guys over other blacks as they are more passionate. I normally chose the bull and she accepts or not. The best come from Ivory Coast, Senegal, Gambia and Mali as they have perfect bodies. We never tried caribbean guys but we would like
3) Great lips which is a crucial aspect for interracial kissing and preliminaries
4) Huge penis: we have normally been doing with 9" and over. Very often they are also thick but with good length as well for deep vaginal penetration and orgasm (like post fornix tipe). Size matters and my wife love it and always said she feels fully filled.
5) Lot of stamina, endurance : based on our experience they can fuck from 2 to 4 hours either with multiple ejaculations or not. Sometimes they sleep in our home at night so they can do sex over night with her after some relax. The BBC are more sexual aggressive and dominant.
6) Lot of cum: over the years I realized that those with big testicles and sack can make more semen and for multiple times. I think this is an evolution advantage over white race.
7) Very often I clean her vagina up after he came inside and I eat the semen. We have a longterm relationship with a BBC guys with high level of confidence as for the health so we are sure there is no disease transmission.

What is your opinion on this issue?

Last edited:
We are a 48 yo old italian couples who is into lifestyle since 2 years. She has a voracious sexual appetite which drive me crazy and we exclusively do it with BBC Alpha Male men for a number of reasons I would like to sum up here below:

1) BBC (big black cock) Alpha Males are very self confident and normally have strong personality, intelligence and they are self conscious of being powerful
2) Great body.: very often they are 6, 2" muscular, fit and athletic. We prefer original African guys over other blacks as they are more passionate. I normally chose the bull and she accepts or not. The best come from Ivory Coast, Senegal, Gambia and Mali as they have perfect bodies. We never tried caribbean guys but we would like
3) Great lips which is a crucial aspect for interracial kissing and preliminaries
4) Huge penis: we have normally been doing with 9" and over. Very often they are also thick but with good length as well for deep vaginal penetration and orgasm (like post fornix tipe). Size matters and my wife love it and always said she feels fully filled.
5) Lot of stamina, endurance : based on our experience they can fuck from 2 to 4 hours either with multiple ejaculations or not. Sometimes they sleep in our home at night so they can do sex over night with her after some relax. The BBC are more sexual aggressive and dominant.
6) Lot of cum: over the years I realized that those with big testicles and sack can make more semen and for multiple times. I think this is an evolution advantage over white race.
7) Very often I clean her vagina up after he came inside and I eat the semen. We have a longterm relationship with a BBC guys with high level of confidence as for the health so we are sure there is no disease transmission.

Very well said...

(...)

Well, all the reasons you stated can be summed up by what guys you are selecting. If you're completely honest, you'll have to agree that you could likewise look out for white guys with great bodies, 9+" big dicks with good stamina and an "alpha" mentality. And you would find those.

So i am guessing there must be some reason that you don't state in your post why you especially select Black men with those traits. ;)

Well, all the reasons you stated can be summed up by what guys you are selecting. If you're completely honest, you'll have to agree that you could likewise look out for white guys with great bodies, 9+" big dicks with good stamina and an "alpha" mentality. And you would find those.

So i am guessing there must be some reason that you don't state in your post why you especially select Black men with those traits. ;)
White guys with 9" dicks can't dunk.

Back