Why so many want to be thugs in Here?

We have been taught and educated in the wrong system. And that is what education is a system. Their is a big difference in educated and being intelligent Your intelligent from birth. Last how does a man become king? Through wisdom. Wise kings rule...

We have been taught and educated in the wrong system. And that is what education is a system. Their is a big difference in educated and being intelligent. Your intelligent from birth. Last how does a man become king? Through wisdom. Wise kings rule...
If by, "rule" you mean, "exercise dominion", I'm in complete agreement.
It's all about understand your purpose.
Understanding your purpose means that you won't waste time trying to prove yourself to anyone, or seek validation from other people, -especially people who will never support you anyway.

If by, "rule" you mean, "exercise dominion", I'm in complete agreement.
It's all about understand your purpose.
Understanding your purpose means that you won't waste time trying to prove yourself to anyone, or seek validation from other people, -especially people who will never support you anyway.
That is a ruling class mentally

That is a ruling class mentally
Sad to say... But so called black men are the biggest simps on the planet. Always wanting to please. No back bone. Yes men. No thoughts of their own. Wanting a hug. Or validation from others. You have to stand strong in your beliefs. Or you will not be taking seriously.

on the thug thing, i think most women have seen to many rap videos, news flash ladies not all black man are like black rappers. some of us hold down boring jobs, not all of us walk around with her pants off our asses, and yes some of us even have good credit, take care of our children, pay our bills on time and god forbid listen to other types of music even country.

on the thug thing, i think most women have seen to many rap videos, news flash ladies not all black man are like black rappers. some of us hold down boring jobs, not all of us walk around with her pants off our asses, and yes some of us even have good credit, take care of our children, pay our bills on time and god forbid listen to other types of music even country.
My brother isn't what you call a stereotype. Since people think we are all the same?

If those aren't the types you're looking for then why not just ignore them? 🤷🏿‍♂️ Why make an announcement to talk about something you don't like, or isn't your preference? Just go for what attracts you, and leave the thugs to the women who like them.

If those aren't the types you're looking for then why not just ignore them? 🤷🏿‍♂️ Why make an announcement to talk about something you don't like, or isn't your preference? Just go for what attracts you, and leave the thugs to the women who like them.
Simple woman are attracted to danger

Back