Why so many want to be thugs in Here?

That's what I'm counting on
I could afford to buy you and sell you overseas. Buy I'm not into spreading ignorance and disfunction.

Sure u could Duchess....sure u could. Shall we keep this going? Are you sure you're secrets are safe and locked up air tight?
Are you Untouchable? If so then please proceed. Ask @throb61 to join in too let's make it a threesome!

That's what I'm counting on

Sure u could Duchess....sure u could. Shall we keep this going? Are you sure you're secrets are safe and locked up air tight?
Are you Untouchable? If so then please proceed. Ask @throb61 to join in too let's make it a threesome!
Laughing as I look down and enjoy my new puppet.

We try to maintain a supportive atmosphere so that all members can feel welcome to share their respective positions. We encourage you to give positive feedback when you enjoy another member's post. Feel free to post your honest opinions, however there is no need to start fights or post rude comments (racial slurs are prohibited). Respect each other, do not use names like "n*gg*rs", "sl*t", "b*tch", "wh*r*", "f*gg*t" (or variations thereof), etc... when interacting with an individual and fellow member. We are better than that.

Please read from the forum rules above and know this thread is being monitored. If this continues there will be consequences. Play nice, or walk away. Easy Peasy!

This is very sad! For this to be interracial site there is a lot of hidden racism.
I don’t think it’s hidden racism. I think there are some members here that have a problem with white women “NOT” assuming the role of a totally submissive partner, and they will definitely fight the point. That’s not racism, it’s just sticking to ones principles. Personally I call a “Thug” anyone who doesn’t respect himself, much less others. This happens with all races. Of course as everyone knows, there are always exceptions to the rule. :angel:

I don’t think it’s hidden racism. I think there are some members here that have a problem with white women “NOT” assuming the role of a totally submissive partner, and they will definitely fight the point. That’s not racism, it’s just sticking to ones principles. Personally I call a “Thug” anyone who doesn’t respect himself, much less others. This happens with all races. Of course as everyone knows, there are always exceptions to the rule. :angel:
I'm sorry a lot here. People can flip and bounce it any way they choose.

I'm sorry a lot here. People can flip and bounce it any way they choose.
I can see your point. Then again racism is prevalent across the spectrum of humanity. It’s always been here, and always will be here, until the end.....We just let it pass on by. Some prefer to stir the pot, without knowing the ingredients......

I can see your point. Then again racism is prevalent across the spectrum of humanity. It’s always been here, and always will be here, until the end.....We just let it pass on by. Some prefer to stir the pot, without knowing the ingredients......
I can see your point. Then again racism is prevalent across the spectrum of humanity. It’s always been here, and always will be here, until the end.....We just let it pass on by. Some prefer to stir the pot, without knowing the ingredients......[/QU]
Very sad.... A lot of people are going to have a rude awakening. When they find out the truth.

Agreed, and as a point of interest. This site being what it is, I can understand how some whites would feel racism towards themselves here by the way they are treated. I have experienced it myself in personal messages. I just politely inform said individuals that I’m no less a person than they are and tell them not to contact me again. That old saying “The more you stir the pot, the more it stinks” is most appropriate, don’t you agree?

Agreed, and as a point of interest. This site being what it is, I can understand how some whites would feel racism towards themselves here by the way they are treated. I have experienced it myself in personal messages. I just politely inform said individuals that I’m no less a person than they are and tell them not to contact me again. That old saying “The more you stir the pot, the more it stinks” is most appropriate, don’t you agree?
Your post is a breath of fresh air for those of us that are gentlemen. This may not be the case with you, but I've found that those that have been approached spent time "looking" at threads or even liking posts where someone was thugish, and made someone feel they could approach them in that manner. I am not saying that is the case with you, just my limited observation.

Not the same. And you wouldn't understand

Your post is a breath of fresh air for those of us that are gentlemen. This may not be the case with you, but I've found that those that have been approached spent time "looking" at threads or even liking posts where someone was thugish, and made someone feel they could approach them in that manner. I am not saying that is the case with you, just my limited observation.

I agree on the liking of posts and people who may reply to a person who gave one a thumbs up. I very rarely give a thumbs up to a post where a woman is getting choked or slapped or what I call “ throat fucked.” I’m just not into that kind of activity. Some are and that’s fine. Now I will admit I do at times like to look at the lesbian pictures and there have been some where the white girl was being dominated, but again. Not many. There are many men here who have messaged me and were nothing but gentlemen. I would say over 90% have been. Then again there is always the exception to the rule. I have always tried to keep a level head ( lol ) while posting here, even before I was a moderator. Life’s too short to engage with someone to your own detriment. So here we are and there they are and it is what it is. I’m just trying not to step in it.

I agree on the liking of posts and people who may reply to a person who gave one a thumbs up. I very rarely give a thumbs up to a post where a woman is getting choked or slapped or what I call “ throat fucked.” I’m just not into that kind of activity. Some are and that’s fine. Now I will admit I do at times like to look at the lesbian pictures and there have been some where the white girl was being dominated, but again. Not many. There are many men here who have messaged me and were nothing but gentlemen. I would say over 90% have been. Then again there is always the exception to the rule. I have always tried to keep a level head ( lol ) while posting here, even before I was a moderator. Life’s too short to engage with someone to your own detriment. So here we are and there they are and it is what it is. I’m just trying not to step in it.
Like I said you wouldn't understand

Back