Why so many want to be thugs in Here?

Simple woman are attracted to danger
Funny thing is. You'll never notice a real G unless they wanted you to see them. But the aura isn't easy to mask. Women really are attracted to darkness. And real G's aren't just found in the hood. Some of them are mailmen, mechanics. *******, your coworker might be a G, if you don't have a discerning eye, you'll easily miss em.

Funny thing is. You'll never notice a real G unless they wanted you to see them. But the aura isn't easy to mask. Women really are attracted to darkness. And real G's just aren't just found in the hood. Some of them are mailmen, mechanics. *******, your coworker might be a G, if you don't have a discerning eye, you'll easily miss em.
Yes sir

Lol trust me we know most men are not black or hung ... we know the fakes ,sometimes we play them also ... just saying

I honestly got bored after the 2nd page! Some funny comments for sure! But in reality more than half of you would clutch your purse, Or for the sissies grab your ill-fitting panties and cross the street! Be real! 🙄
You fuck who you wanna fuck!
I can tell you from personal experience a "thug" in bed is a confident man, who will fuck you senseless, leave you wanting more every time! He will treat your pussy like the Queen she is! He will worship that pussy, beat up that pussy! Completely satisfy you! If you can catch one, good luck they usually like to spread their love, and can't keep to one pussy.

I honestly got bored after the 2nd page! Some funny comments for sure! But in reality more than half of you would clutch your purse, Or for the sissies grab your ill-fitting panties and cross the street! Be real! 🙄
You fuck who you wanna fuck!
I can tell you from personal experience a "thug" in bed is a confident man, who will fuck you senseless, leave you wanting more every time! He will treat your pussy like the Queen she is! He will worship that pussy, beat up that pussy! Completely satisfy you! If you can catch one, good luck they usually like to spread their love, and can't keep to one pussy.
Get a fucking life

That many fakes or do you guys really think that is what we want?
Why not just be a sexy, we'll hung, attractive man?
In defense of those guys that you are talking about in our community it's the thugs and the bad boys who are the most exciting to the women in our community and they tend to get picked first over the good, respectful, productive guys!

Now of course the exception is the pretty boys or the fit, handsome, well hung, personal trainer types!

Back