Why so many fakes on here

Hehehehe

Yea and u pay for tinder and bumble too

Bruh u wanna pay that’s fine

I’m from the Craigslist era and i believe in free to play
I'm not from the Craigslist era but I strongly believe in free to play, I won't put any funds into meeting playmates.

There's fakes and flakes wherever you go, some people just suck at developing their own methods to weed them out and want to blame everyone but themselves. Use the tools provided by different sites, absolutely, but get ******* straight on your end too..

I'm not from the Craigslist era but I strongly believe in free to play, I won't put any funds into meeting playmates.

There's fakes and flakes wherever you go, some people just suck at developing their own methods to weed them out and want to blame everyone but themselves. Use the tools provided by different sites, absolutely, but get ******* straight on your end too..

You’re right.

Even in the pay to chat sites, there’s a ton of flakes

Fakes are easy to spot but flakes drag u in and then you sense the bullshit 5 chats in

They complain and demand *******

Basic Bettys now want you to look like The Rock

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a general greg myself

So I stay in my lane, not so with flakes

been there got played as well waiting on some woman to show up, never did, playing silly ass games like this an wasting my time is a no-no. be real or step off i say, an right some are just white guys here pretending their wife or gf wanting some "D" black. spin some lame ass story an beat off with anticipation thinking of wife of gf getting boned by a black man.

They want to fuck a Black Dick, but still don't want to risk trying.
LOL,, does the ever sound like my MO. Oh, give me credit for trying, please. Really, I'm starting to feel more at ease but thank goodness for Covid since I can hide behind that.
The more I'm here, the more comfortable I'm becoming. YESSSSS!

On the subject of fakes my option is that most people fall into this category, How often have you arranged to meet someone and not turned up, doing that can class you as a fake even if you've taken the time to get yourself verified
. So do as I do and just treat everyone as though they are real because some people are just here to get a thrill by pretending to someone else . So take it easy when it comes to sending out pics to random people unless you can verify who they are by cam and preferably closer to the time that you are actually going to meet .I'm sure someone that really want to meet you is going to take the time to get to know you instead of expecting pics before chatting . Also remember we are all here for different reasons meeting for sexual thrills or pretending to be someone else for a thrill people get off in different ways . Like they say it takes all types so get to know the person first. At don't forget there's no rush at the moment to meet so have fun but do it safely. Oh I'm real ok.

Always funny to see it come from a profile that hasn’t been verified. But that’s just me

bbc three laugh GIF by BBC

i look at it this way i treat others how i like to be treated and dont think by you being on this site makes you a woman who is in constant need of black cock as in thats all you think about...i like conversations regardless of topic and think building a rapport with someone is very important....anything else is a bonus.

Back