Why so many fakes on here

Why do people make these accounts on these sites and reply to ads about meeting with NO INTENT to meet. I know 90% of people on here who are serious have come across many fakes and flakes. I am just I’m getting so annoyed LOL.

Where are the real people who meet? Like seriously lol. How much does it get you off to chat someone up and then disappear???

Have any of you delt with this? Im sure you have.
Agree... frustrating.

Because they are white guys living out some sick fantasy? I dont have that problem as long before any meet there is plenty of discussion and image sharing that proves who we are.
I, Must say there are some genuine people for one reason or another do not wish, to go through the verification process.
We in our lifetime, were swingers before the word the word Hotwife was invented.
We at presently have retired, ( However as my Wife has aged She has naturally put on weight, and is now trying to lose a few pounds ,If She can She says She May get into the lifestyle again )
Now to get back to the verification problem,and maybe being considered fakes.
We have granddaughters and grandsons .
Whom are at an age where thy May look at the site and We could have to answer some difficult questions, I can only assure that everything We have posted is a genuine reflection on a lifetime of sexy relationships.
And in no way bullshit, to put it bluntly .
I was fortunate to marry a Woman that adored sex from an early age and became almost a student of sexual technique, When we first met She would say to me things like If I move like this does it feel nice, She was always trying to improve Her partners pleasure.
I have on more than one occasion at gang bang parties, Be told “ Wow She is so fucking Hot“!!! “ We love having Her She is so adventurous “
Things like this have been said to me on quite a few occasions.
However all throughout Her career as a “Hotwife “ She has always kept our/ Her sexual adventures away from our Home and family.
Perhaps My post will make some people understand why we have not gone through the verification process.👍

Last edited:
Everyone on here is a fake or a flake, many of you have been here a long time, and still giving it the high one with nowhere to go. You know who the fakes are, but are still here. And been verified doesn’t exclude incomprehension
Not everyone lol, but i will say most are just lookers. There are clearly real people who meet snd setup meets, its just VERY hard to find the real people

I, Must say there are some genuine people for one reason or another do not wish, to go through the verification process.
We in our lifetime, were swingers before the word the word Hotwife was invented.
We at presently have retired, ( However as my Wife has aged She has naturally put on weight, and is now trying to lose a few pounds ,If She can She says She May get into the lifestyle again )
Now to get back to the verification problem,and maybe being considered fakes.
We have granddaughters and grandsons .
Whom are at an age where thy May look at the site and We could have to answer some difficult questions, I can only assure that everything We have posted is a genuine reflection on a lifetime of sexy relationships.
And in no way bullshit, to put it bluntly .
I was fortunate to marry a Woman that adored sex from an early age and became almost a student of sexual technique, When we first met She would say to me things like If I move like this does it feel nice, She was always trying to improve Her partners pleasure.
I have on more than one occasion at gang bang parties, Be told “ Wow She is so fucking Hot“!!! “ We love having Her She is so adventurous “
Things like this have been said to me on quite a few occasions.
However all throughout Her career as a “Hotwife “ She has always kept our/ Her sexual adventures away from our Home and family.
Perhaps My post will make some people understand why we have not gone through the verification process.👍
Well said.

We see it from the other side... Too many insecure posers don't know what to do when they get a real invitation from a hotwife or couple. If you aren't interested or change your mind after you make plans, just say so. Or do they actually get off on standing people up and/or ghosting them?

There should be a running list in the dating section of people that don't show up.
Sorry you have that experience. I'll accept an invite to MD though :)

I'd probably be able to retire with the paycheck of time I've wasted here lol. But, I keep coming back because the lifestyle is addictive. I take what I learn here and use it out in the real world because in this cyber world, most are fakes and flakes who only enjoy the chat and pic exchange.

Simply They have nothing better to do, Than to waist Peoples time they enjoy the fantasies in their own heads rather than the real thing which is mad because what is better than a man and woman making each other happy and pleasuring each other and then erupting together so the cum/spunk can mix

Why do people make these accounts on these sites and reply to ads about meeting with NO INTENT to meet. I know 90% of people on here who are serious have come across many fakes and flakes. I am just I’m getting so annoyed LOL.

Where are the real people who meet? Like seriously lol. How much does it get you off to chat someone up and then disappear???

Step 1, get verified.

Fakes are easy to identify. Some people are on here to spectate which is totally fine. But meeting people on a website like this isn't easy but very possible. I have met a few very cool couples and single ladies on here.

The real people are out in public. Just to be straight up. I know some nightclubs/party spots I go to by myself. There's alot of Beta fruity cucks on here acting like there wives using there pics playing with there 2cm Peter.

Every now and then you run across genuine people who want to meet. But most of the real people are to far.

I block every single Beta male profile. Don't even waste time if they don't want to verify with pics , voice verify, etc. Real couples skip all that BS and make known there intentions.

According to others here that doesn’t stop the fakes lol. Also im talking about other sites also such ass wifelovers, doublelist and some others ive used. Its a common thinh throughout the entire lifestyle for fakes and flakes to be around.

Verified comes with extra filters. Them other sites I don't even fuck with. You get what you 'pay for' 🤷🏽‍♂️

I read these comments with great interest, Pain in the ass ,yes it is but don't let it ruin your day. I can assure you it's not a new trend it has always been so. We were swingers before the net first contacts were made by mail most in response to adds in swinger magazines and many state or local publications. There is more of it i believe now because of the internet. They don't even have to buy stamps. Some I'm sure don't intend harm they think it would be great to do the things spoken of but at the point of doing them get cold feet. Then as stated by others there are those who get some twisted thrill out of deception.
People these days seem to be in very bad moods and love to spread that around. There are days when your sure you're surrounded by Ass_holes then someone acts with kindness in some way that blows that feeling away. Be diligent there are real people out there. I think of all the great people we met in the lifestyle, making the effort well worth it.

I read these comments with great interest, Pain in the ass ,yes it is but don't let it ruin your day. I can assure you it's not a new trend it has always been so. We were swingers before the net first contacts were made by mail most in response to adds in swinger magazines and many state or local publications. There is more of it i believe now because of the internet. They don't even have to buy stamps. Some I'm sure don't intend harm they think it would be great to do the things spoken of but at the point of doing them get cold feet. Then as stated by others there are those who get some twisted thrill out of deception.
People these days seem to be in very bad moods and love to spread that around. There are days when your sure you're surrounded by Ass_holes then someone acts with kindness in some way that blows that feeling away. Be diligent there are real people out there. I think of all the great people we met in the lifestyle, making the effort well worth it.
Not everyone is a fake, We,are certainly not.!!!
However with grandchildren that may one day look on this site, There is absolutely no way We,would,publish anything that may have them question us.
However although We are retired from the lifestyle , Age unfortunately catches up with everyone.
All,of our posts are all true, and not bullshit 😁

I myself have never setup any dates for my wife as of yet with anyone on this site because there are so many guys that download all of these pics and videos and them pass them as their own. I have engaged in some conversations with individuals on here that have immediately requested pics and of course I would NEVER share pics of my wife with anyone after a few messages in a day. Yes there are many many fakes on here and they wees themselves out when they immediately start by calling the woman a slut or bitch or cum bucket and ******* like that.

I'm seeing a lot of people that don't even have profile pics on this post, you're the ones that verified users are most suspicious of...
who are you GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

On the (too frequent) occasions we're stood up we continue with a date of our own. We also generally joke disparagingly about the yahoo that didn't show and talk about all the kinky fun he's never going to experience, at least not with us! Their loss, not ours.

Have lemons, make lemonade.

But it surely still is frustrating and I don't like that we no longer allow ourselves to get excited about the meet so we aren't disappointed if it doesn't happen.
We’ve been ghosted too! Not on here because we haven’t met anyone close enough to hook up with on this site; but we had one guy talk to us for two weeks from our double list ad and then on the night we were to meet, he disappeared! 😡

I'm seeing a lot of people that don't even have profile pics on this post, you're the ones that verified users are most suspicious of...
who are you GIF by Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
Are you serious, i could open a account and get verified with no real information . You post a photo you could get a friend or even a stranger to pose explaining it's a joke.
Some real people will not put private information out there for who knows to have it. I'm real but i did that several years ago, within three months i had a stalker who made my life hell for almost five months before they caught him. Then a judge gave him a sentence that was a joke. He could not get on net for three months. Nothing about the constant phone calls . That judge felt i was partly to blame because i put too much information out and he was able to locate not only my location but my phone# that i had put nowhere on that sight.
Lesson learned there are more people out to do harm than those who play mind games on forums like this one.

Back