Why so many fakes on here

i think i only ask women for pics who dont have any on their profile ie a face pic just so i can see who im speaking to as to me the least you should have is a face pic and yes i know some want to be discreet and i respect that, if im told no i dont ******* the issue.

Thanks for the replies from all of you although I do not have a pic on my profile I always suggest to any ladies that contact me privately that we could both cam for a few seconds just to see the other person is real. At this point I usually get some colourful chat and end up deleting them. I'm chatting with a few people at the moment so waiting to see what happens .

i belong to another site which i go on to chat and make new friends etc,its a bit hit and miss on there so i have left and rejoined a couple of times..i got chatting to a woman that lives around 3 miles from me and we seemed to be getting on great so i suggested we meet for a coffee and see if we get on face to face,the day before the meet she said she couldnt make it so i said no problem, we arranged to meet again but once again she couldnt make it so i said fine,arranged another meet got to the place to meet her ie a busy coffee shop, sat around and waited for an hour and no show, i logged into the site to message her only to find she had blocked me!!well fast forward a year and i left the site only to rejoin a few moths later, i happen across her profile and message her asking why she had stood me up and blocked me, she replied i had tried to pressure her to meet during night time and she didnt feel safe(baring in mind id arranged to meet her in a coffee shop during the afternoon) then she went on to say that i had stood her up as id messaged her and said i was going for drinks with my brother(not spoken to him for 3 years) i replied are you sure you have not got me mixed up with someone else?? she blocked me and posted a status saying im a nasty person and a bully...sorry to bore you guys but thought id post this as it is about fakes.

Could not agree more with ABwife! Just because we joined this site most guys feel it’s ok to disrespect us and treat us like whores.
At least most of the blk guys on here introduce themselves and ask how I am doing that day before they tell me they want to fuck me.:ROFLMAO:

The cucks??? Most say they want to be my bitch in the first line. (n)

At least most of the blk guys on here introduce themselves and ask how I am doing that day before they tell me they want to fuck me.:ROFLMAO:

The cucks??? Most say they want to be my bitch in the first line. (n)
Some very nice guys here to, do not want to put them all down, just lots of time wasters here looking for pictures

Some very nice guys here to, do not want to put them all down, just lots of time wasters here looking for pictures
Nicole thats unfortunate from the post responses you and I have both been on you seem to be a pretty cool lady to get to know better and hang with

Nearly every person that messages me on here after one to two messages ASKS for pictures or intimate vidoes!!

Personally sending pictures or personal vidoes to complete strangers is a very big no no. I see it on here all the time guys posting pictures and vidoes of women they have fuc%ed!! I truly wonder if they no??

I am a meet in person lady and first dates my husband will be present or near by!

(Covid has 100% stopped any real chance of meeting people at present and this should be everyone's priority to help get rid of this pandemic so we can all get back to meeting and fuc%ing)

Not wanting to be a ******* joy but trully think what the person you are sending pictures/vidoes to are going to do with them..

M xx
Thats something men in here should look,to not ask at the 3,4 msg for nude pics or videos

Why do people make these accounts on these sites and reply to ads about meeting with NO INTENT to meet. I know 90% of people on here who are serious have come across many fakes and flakes. I am just I’m getting so annoyed LOL.

Where are the real people who meet? Like seriously lol. How much does it get you off to chat someone up and then disappear???

Have any of you delt with this? Im sure you have.

Because they are white guys living out some sick fantasy? I dont have that problem as long before any meet there is plenty of discussion and image sharing that proves who we are.
Yea you’re correct there lol. Recently ive gotten meets setup and then the day of nothing, luckily i didn’t go to the meet place and get stood up thay way. Better it be an unread message. Its just so draining.

We see it from the other side... Too many insecure posers don't know what to do when they get a real invitation from a hotwife or couple. If you aren't interested or change your mind after you make plans, just say so. Or do they actually get off on standing people up and/or ghosting them?

There should be a running list in the dating section of people that don't show up.

We see it from the other side... Too many insecure posers don't know what to do when they get a real invitation from a hotwife or couple. If you aren't interested or change your mind after you make plans, just say so. Or do they actually get off on standing people up and/or ghosting them?

There should be a running list in the dating section of people that don't show up.
Alot get off on just talking people up and getting pics. And we’re all adults here so people should be able to say something if they dint want to go through with it in the moment you know?

On the (too frequent) occasions we're stood up we continue with a date of our own. We also generally joke disparagingly about the yahoo that didn't show and talk about all the kinky fun he's never going to experience, at least not with us! Their loss, not ours.

Have lemons, make lemonade.

But it surely still is frustrating and I don't like that we no longer allow ourselves to get excited about the meet so we aren't disappointed if it doesn't happen.

I've been invited just to find out there is no wife and it's just a gay white man who wants black dick and it almost turned into an altercation, smh, I've been invited just to be stood up the day of, I've also been invited and at the moment of entering the wife and hearing her gasps the husband decides he isn't comfortable anymore. The other way around I've been with couples who say they have been stood up by would be bulls. It's the downside of this digitized portion of the lifestyle. Like everything in life you have to take the good with the bad. I suggest to really engage in convos, pay attention to what a person who says they are interested posts (this can tell you a ******* ton about a user), if they are reluctant to exchange pics that's a red flag regardless of the excuse, and try to start initial meetups with something non sexual like drinks, dinner, walk in the park kind of thing. This way both of you (or all of you if it's a couple) can get comfortable with each other and your personalities. Otherwise you're wasting your time.

I've learned not to take anything on here serious until I see undeniable actions being made
Thats wild man, i just wish there ws a way to weed them out before they even get thay far smh. Some try so hard and make it so believable and its like they might have an actual problem because like wtf lol

Back