WHY oh WHY

I always looked at ladies who I had sex with in whatever they were wearing,and thinking about how I was going to *******,undress and fuck them. It didn't matter if they were dressed in their everyday clothes,dressed in sexy lingerie,dressed for church or a wedding,in their pajamas or bathrobe,gym attire,or a uniform for work! I don't care if it's your grandmother in a moo moo,I am already undressing her,thinking how I am going to get into her granny panties and fuck her!

Not every man ask that question. Any real man well centered. Will ask what on your mind instead of what's on your body. Plus women are emotional. And strive for comments. Last they seek attention

Not every man ask that question. Any real man well centered. Will ask what on your mind instead of what's on your body. Plus women are emotional. And strive for comments. Last they seek attention
I like attn as much as the last girl but when your just chatting there is no need for that type of question its extremely unlikely i am sitting there in the nude or wearing something sexy. More than likely i am sitting in holey sweats or shorts and a old t shirt not anything that would make anyone go wow

I know right. I just say well a t shirt and sweat pants, footies. What do you have on a silk robe and mesh cock bag?
The first time I stopped by and visited my wife,when we started dating,she was wearing exactly that in her kitchen ironing clothes to change into. I loved seeing her sweet ass in her sweat pants,and knew I had to have it.

Why is it that everyguy ask "What are you wearing right now" like we sit around in our sexy clothes just waiting for you to contact us.

And most men are visual creatures. They think with the little head inside of the big one
Sweeping statement. I’m a gym bunny. And I love visuals. And nothing more beautiful than a big black sexual god. And a gorgeous white sexual goddess. The aesthetics. The contrast. I say it all the time. Black alpha stud and white trophy wife ( s) is the ultimate fuck.

Back