Why is married pussy so much better

Actually, I like white men, too. I am Indian Muslim, and most white guys are still better in bed than most Indian or Pakistani guys. (There are some exceptions.)

Erika, well said. You are the woman that brings men to this site: you are married and your mind and body are sexually free to enjoy extramarital and interracial sex with men (black, white, and the exceptional Indian or Pakistani -- if I have your priorities right lol)

I think taking a white wife really emphasizes the sexual power of a big black man as she takes such a risk doing this. She risks losing her hubby, her family and her social standing if found out. She also risks getting pregnant by a black man while married to a white man - the ultimate taboo. To risk all this for sex with a black man really shows the sexual potency of a black man - and that makes him feel masculine, powerful and sexy.

For any man its more kinky if she's married, especially if she's happily married, even more so if her husband never finds out she did the dirty. A married woman is like a garden of forbidden fruit, the best reward any man could dump his seed into.

1. Because it belongs to someone else.
2. It's taboo to fuck another man's wife.
3. In the case of a hotwife, her pussy is slut pussy and very easy. Who doesn't like easy slut pussy?
4. White married women often crave black cock so you're fucking a very appreciative lover.

exactly well said

1. Because it belongs to someone else.
2. It's taboo to fuck another man's wife.
3. In the case of a hotwife, her pussy is slut pussy and very easy. Who doesn't like easy slut pussy?
4. White married women often crave black cock so you're fucking a very appreciative lover.

I agree! My wife has been spreading her legs for other men for years. She loves the sexual freedom (with my encouragement) to be an easy piece of ass for other men. She loves letting other guys fuck her. She says that being a white middle-class suburban wife and mom and fucking other guys make her feel like a slut, which turns her on. She also loves being a fuck-toy for black men.

My theory is this;
White wifes are more appreciated and they show how they enjoy good IR sex. They discover a totally new level in their lives and they feel how they are appreciated again and how they get long gone attention again but now from black men which make them feel hot and sexy again. I think black men likes that a lot. Wife's sexdrive increases and they pay more attention to them selves and they start to look good and sexy. It's a win win for all.

Married pussy being actually better than single or non committed pussy is the craziest thing I've ever heard. Lol. Seems to more of a psychological thing that gets some men turned on by the forbidden element it brings. I've been in the lifestyle for 8 years and have had way more than my fair share of married and non. I love pleasing married women, especially in front of their husband or a crowd, but to rank it higher over some of the "non married" pussy jus seems weird to me. I think it's more of a preferential for people. Like preferring a black dick over a white dick no matter the size of each. My top 10 list consist of more single women than married.

I would agree with 1 & 2 but not the others

Terri, I’ll give you the slut stuff could be hard to take for some women

but #4? is the word “crave” a sticking point for you? would “very interested in trying” or “has fantasized about being taken by a black man” work better for you?

Terri, I’ll give you the slut stuff could be hard to take for some women

but #4? is the word “crave” a sticking point for you? would “very interested in trying” or “has fantasized about being taken by a black man” work better for you?
yes what I would say

Back