Why is it when a question is asked for a woman to answer all the males on here feel compelled to answer???

I think it is partly because the ratio of cuckolds on here to other people. I don't know the actual numbers, but I'm certain there's way more cucks, and or they spend more time on here.

Next, cuckolds are very cerebral. The pleasure is in their minds. So, they get much more out of asking questions and answering questions, to the point that they will answer questions not directed to them.

Last, related to some of what @dahammer wrote, lots of cucks ask questions or write replies with assumptions in them. It's like they set up the question to only get a certain kind of answer, or they show their bias.

I'm actually not on here often, but I've been on online cuckolding communities for over 10 years, and see patterns, without question.

Last edited:
And why do so few Women or Black men answer questions that are posted by non-black males? 🤔
Only speaking for myself, easily 75% of those questions read as a request for jerk off material and I ignore those. Out of the rest if it's a general well thought of post I will answer. If it is an apparently honest personal question I will answer those privately.

It's funny how when the question is posed to women a bunch of guys will answer not realizing what they post definitively shows they don't know a damn thing about what they're trying to talk about and it's just their fantasizing.

Only speaking for myself, easily 75% of those questions read as a request for jerk off material and I ignore those. Out of the rest if it's a general well thought of post I will answer. If it is an apparently honest personal question I will answer those privately.

It's funny how when the question is posed to women a bunch of guys will answer not realizing what they post definitively shows they don't know a damn thing about what they're trying to talk about and it's just their fantasizing.
i get you. But sometimes a question is out for months with hardly any responses. An answer by whoever can make a change to that because (a) it will make the thread more visible (i.e. move it up the list of recent contributions) and (b) whatever was the comment some Women might feel the need to respond (either in agreement or disagreement or adding yet another aspect).

Adding to a thread that could be interesting or fun (but has broadly been ignored) a male's personal experience with a Woman, what she did or how she reacted or, what she said, when there was a conversation with a Woman about the subject matter can still add something valuable and further the discussion even if the poster is not a Woman himself.

In my opinion the bigger "problem" is not that some males also try to answer a question that was intended for Women (you can easily skip past those when you're not interested) but there is often a lack of female responses to threads. But also when the number of male responses becomes exhaustive it's really annoying (and especially when those are off topic), and i agree with that. ;)

Only speaking for myself, easily 75% of those questions read as a request for jerk off material (...)
Oh, and i might add... people skipping through threads are biased in many cases, that i noticed. i believe many people would not read one and the same question the same way if it was asked by a Woman or a man. :/ (perception bias)

Often the questions are not thought out very well. You have the answer already, the question is racist/sexist, we’ve answered it too many times, the question doesn’t seem genuine… lots of reasons
That's my observation as well. :( But also...
Oh, and i might add... people skipping through threads are biased in many cases, that i noticed. i believe many people would not read one and the same question the same way if it was asked by a Woman or a man. :/ (perception bias)
How often do you decide to not even read a thread just because of your expectations what the question would be like based on "trigger words" in the title and your assumptions about the "role" or personality of the one who has posted it? TY

I think it is partly because the ratio of cuckolds on here to other people. I don't know the actual numbers, but I'm certain there's way more cucks, and or they spend more time on here.

Next, cuckolds are very cerebral. The pleasure is in their minds. So, they get much more out of asking questions and answering questions, to the point that they will answer questions not directed to them.

Last, related to some of what @dahammer wrote, lots of cucks ask questions or write replies with assumptions in them. It's like they set up the question to only get a certain kind of answer, or they show their bias.

I'm actually not on here often, but I've been on online cuckolding communities for over 10 years, and see patterns, without question.
This !!

Some guys answer questions directed at women because either the question has been asked before and answered already by women in the past or the guys have had previous conversations about the subject matter with women before. Either way I believe that most guys are just trying to gives other guys a heads up or some first hand knowledge on the subject to put other fellas up on game. At least that's why I have done it before. I want to see all bulls be successful and find enjoyment in the lifestyle.

For example if a guy asks "ladies what qualities do you look for in a Bull"? I may chime in and give the guy what I know from personal experience. Be respectful, be able to have a decent conversation, don't use any cheesey one liners, have a verity of pics to share, don't be sending unsolicited dick pics because that is one of their biggest complaints, respect boundaries, don't be flake, and know what you are doing in the bedroom and you will do well in this lifestyle!

Back