Cuckolds taking over posts!

I’m don’t know. I think it’s probably because the Cucks are a perennially horny lot and want to be part of anything that goes on here. I try not to put myself into the conversations of women and black men on this site, other than an occasional ‘like’ or ‘love’ emoji. It makes will admit to making mistakes often (because of the hormones). I’ll do what I can to limit that. I know it’s annoying and try to nerd be where I don’t belong.

Thanks for your time on this.

Why is it when someone directs or asks a question for a woman/hotwife to answer every single cuckold want to be feels compelled to answer.

Personally, I think most of the couples accounts, and probably half of the women accounts on this forum are just men/cucks. Even some of the verified ones. You can usually tell by the way they write and what they write.

I don't think they should leave the site, but I do wish they would stay in the forums where their fantasizing is called for. Overrunning forums like Q&A and the resort reviews with "answers" about how white men were created to slurp black cum from their wives is just fucking obnoxious. Keep it in the appropriate place.

Why is it when someone directs or asks a question for a woman/hotwife to answer every single cuckold want to be feels compelled to answer.
I try to respond to appropriate threads but occasionally I'll find that it's easy to end up In wrong category if clickingother topicsat bottom of page...but seems most these guys just have no respect for the straight men that don't want to see there stuff

I'm not going to answer because I'm a cuck and I don't want to take over the post. lol just kidding .
One simple reason is Every sex site on this planet is dominated by the Men .
The next large group are submissives & bottoms . There fore they dominate the landscape and flock here.

In our attempt to find REAL cuck couples to friend all we ever get are sub men & cucks with no women
and I have tried everything even directing them straight to Scarlett .
Scarlett even gets couples messages with no men .

So they do Dominate the landscape

Back