Why is it so hard to find a woman that wants a man that is willing to let her fuck other guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real odd's are basically zero, when you consider the shear magnitude of what kind of relationship this is and factor in the stark difference in male and female mating evolution.

Females DESPISE weak men, you could be quite literally the Greek god Zues and one day stub your toe and boom, you're now an inferior pussy and not a "real man" to her anymore. Yes, it's actually that insane, one tiny mistake, the slightest sign of weakness in any way and she is done with you as a mate. Now it's the common public perception that cuckolds are "beta bitch boys" which is delusional and retarded and not even close to accurate, so mentioning that you are one means she is out the door because you are now in the "loser" category in her mind.

With women EVERYTHING revolves around how she feels, you could be the richest man on earth, fly her to France for the most romantic vacation ever imagined, and if she wakes up the next day and "feels" like you're not doing enough for her then you are now in the "loser" category in her mind again. Now you not only have lost you godlike power because you stubbed your toe, but you also picked roses that were two shades darker than she likes, and you're a cuck also....

Look at Brad Pitt, seriously that dude has everything and Jolie at her age still thought she could do better than Brad Fucking Pitt!!

It get's even worse because 99% of men on the planet have no chance of EVER becoming a Brad Pitt, we have normal lives and normal jobs, and park our normal cars in the driveway of our normal houses which just isn't enough to even get a passing glance from some homeless 50+ fat feminist cow with a an addictive white substance addiction and 27 personality disorders. That is who you, as a normal guy, get to choose from. The delusional old used up divorced women who threw away their relationships so they could fuck the bartender in an alley because lying about fucking some random jackass was so much better than just being honest with their partner and making it part of the relationship.

The fact is women cuckold every man they date or marry, ALL OF THEM do it, and all of them lie about it and claim it was a "mistake" or that "it just happened" when they get caught and it destroys any credibility they have and obliterates any trust that exists with the man they cheated on.

It's fucked up, but that is the bitter truth, so like all the rest of us who are open to it, and looking, you will not find her anytime soon and most likely never will because even IF you find someone who has the potential, they will always claim they are a "good Christian girl" that isn't into such sick and twisted perversions, while she is lying to you about fucking her dope dealer ex boyfriend who she is planning to move in with next week.

We have a very thin veneer of civilization on top a few million years of evolution. If you look at at other mammals we share the world with you will find that when there is a disparity in size between the sexes and the males are larger the males compete for the females. Females are going to be attracted to males they perceive as strong so they will be protected and produce the best offspring.

I have found over the years the majority of women are attracted to power of some sort. It can be physical, financial, political but is is invariably power of some sort. None of the women in the group include their husbands, they seem to be happy with their marriages but most are upper middle class so they have a lot to loose. What they get from the group is discrete pleasure. This is interesting to me because nearly all animals that "mate for life" have been found through genetic testing to be less than loyal. Cheating seems to be prevalent in the ******* kingdom.

It would seem infidelity is part of our make up. However based on other members of the ******* kingdom, having the male half present and tolerating the female coupling with another males is likely to be contrary to instinctive behavior

We are much more than creatures of instinct, at least I would like to think we are. Remember the first purpose of sex is procreation the second is recreation. If you are going to procreate then a stable 2 parent family with participation of the extended family is the best way to raise children. This does not preclude extracurricular activity. But this can also come back to the woman having the male that will protect her and her off spring. Having her husband/partner watching her get her brains fucked out might well go against her psyche

In my life I have found many more women that wanted to discretely grace my bed than to have their spouse present. I have also found that women are much better at being sneaky than men are, and they keep secrets much better than men do.

I suppose I am gong to get flamed for this but it isn't the first time and it likely won't be the last

So I'm actually that girl. I wasn't raised to have a marriage like this and in fact all past relationship crap I had every dude was so fucking jealous. I was do use to it that way when my husband told me he loves being a cuck I had to sit back and evaluate myself before I went further. So here I sit still doing research on it all I still dont understand it and have millions of questions but I'm doing this because I want to make my husband not feel like he cant enjoy his sexually explicit content and I'll be damned of I'm that girl that makes ppl change. So ur question and everyone response was actually decent information.

I bet your logical thoughts were "Okay, what is the catch?" If someone is not so familiar with this lifestyle, a guy saying he wants to be with you, but let you have sex with other men, sounds like something like a trap.

We have a very thin veneer of civilization on top a few million years of evolution. If you look at at other mammals we share the world with you will find that when there is a disparity in size between the sexes and the males are larger the males compete for the females. Females are going to be attracted to males they perceive as strong so they will be protected and produce the best offspring.

I have found over the years the majority of women are attracted to power of some sort. It can be physical, financial, political but is is invariably power of some sort. None of the women in the group include their husbands, they seem to be happy with their marriages but most are upper middle class so they have a lot to loose. What they get from the group is discrete pleasure. This is interesting to me because nearly all animals that "mate for life" have been found through genetic testing to be less than loyal. Cheating seems to be prevalent in the ******* kingdom.

It would seem infidelity is part of our make up. However based on other members of the ******* kingdom, having the male half present and tolerating the female coupling with another males is likely to be contrary to instinctive behavior

We are much more than creatures of instinct, at least I would like to think we are. Remember the first purpose of sex is procreation the second is recreation. If you are going to procreate then a stable 2 parent family with participation of the extended family is the best way to raise children. This does not preclude extracurricular activity. But this can also come back to the woman having the male that will protect her and her off spring. Having her husband/partner watching her get her brains fucked out might well go against her psyche

In my life I have found many more women that wanted to discretely grace my bed than to have their spouse present. I have also found that women are much better at being sneaky than men are, and they keep secrets much better than men do.

I suppose I am gong to get flamed for this but it isn't the first time and it likely won't be the last

A lot of truth there. I know there are a lot of cucks here that would self-describe as wimpy. I have also seen married women here say they lost respect for their husband after enthusiastically entering into this lifestyle. For me, I tend to be more alpha in life outside of the bedroom, and honestly, with some previous playmates, I have been a bit of a daddy figure. If a man is soft and wimpy, a woman is not going to see a benefit to being with him, unless he is pretty much 100% financially taking care of her.

I hear you @MacNfries as I suspect you as like me can recall a time when Maury Povich was not needed to help confirm who your ******* is. That kind of loyalty appears to be as dead as dinosaurs with women nowadays and it does not help seeing guys making sport of fucking and running abandoning their ******* lousing up future generations too.
Finally someone with some GD sense about this ... thank you

It is possible, but you can’t go into the relationship as a cuckold. I would highly recommend reading as much as you can about being a pick up artist, just google PUA women and you’ll find tons of information. Read the book The Game by Neil Strauss.

You have to be the alpha male with her at first. That’s the only way she will fall in love. It’s not instant. It will probably take a year.

Learn to cook. ******* wine. Make her feel special. Make sure you constantly tell her how hot, beautiful, gorgeous she is. You also have to make her come. Then after she’s in love, you can bring up your fantasies.

Many women will try this and enjoy it because they enjoy sex more then men. However, it takes the right man to push the right buttons to have the conversation with her and build the trust required. She does not want her man thinking she is a slut, whore, or women who does not care about her husband. She may already know that she would enjoy BBC, its the husband she is concerned about, and she needs to feel very comfortable with him.. She needs to know your not going to lose your mind when you see her responding to another man the way they do when they start fucking black men...

Perhaps the sharing part is not the problem. I know there are a lot of white couples here, but to me the cuckolding thing doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm a white girl attracted to confident and dominant black guys. A submissive white guy just doesn't appeal to me at all. The sharing part is not a problem to me though. My (black) BF shares me and I can no longer see how I would want that any other way. Just my two cents:)

I’ve scrolled past this dozens of times.

imho it’s because most women want to feel like you want them all to yourself. Including others is usually a concept that evolves.

Also, when you’re serious with someone most women want to be exclusive and I know for me, I’d worry it’s a bell I can’t un-ring. First hubby took me to a swingers party without telling me what it was about. All I could do was wonder if he was setting me up and would hold it against me. I later figured out he was cheating and I think this was just his way to ease his mind. So...communicate.

A fun fact would be that when I finally caught him with someone else a) I was more annoyed that she was homely and B) I didn’t leave right away. I fucked his best friend, BBC, and THEN I left ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back