Why is fucking wives more enjoyable than fucking single females?

For me being with a married woman is just exciting. Being with a mature white woman is one thing but a married white women is like a whole new experience. I’m also a pretty young So being with a mature married woman is like a taboo but that is something incredible especially if you have chemistry. It’s cool to just hookup sometimes but that chemistry and setting the mood it’s like fireworks

Thanks for sharing. And thanks for satisfying white couples. We NEED guys like you to thrive.

207_450.gif

The moment of a bull penetrating a wife’s pussy is the greatest moment any white couple can and will experience. This feeling goes too to a single woman also. Or if it’s for a woman submitting herself to a Black Master, it as well counts as such. For most cuck hubbies the moment comes with seeing the look on their wife’s face as her eyes light up the moment she feels her cunt take on that black dick the first time. The moment she cries out and she realizes how real everything is now happening before her eyes. She realizes now that she’s crossed the threshold, and from here there’s never going to be any going back anymore.

No, there is no going back. And why change a winning strategy? 😉

tumblr_p9f704fcYc1uog9zjo1_500.gif

Many years ago while going through a "dry spell" I answered an ad in a contact mag and for the first time fucked a man's wife while he watched. She was a good 10 or more years older than me and had a baby sleeping in an adjacent bedroom. The thrill of using someone else's wife solely for sex and dumping my load in her got me hooked. The vast majority of the many women I have fucked were married. Wondering when she was last fucked and when she would be next always intrigued me unless of course there was hubby there to have immediate sloppy seconds. On such occasions I usually enjoyed going into her sloppy pussy for another ride. Sadly I am too old for such games now but I have great memories to enjoy.

Knowing that she is fully committed to someone, that they've brought their lives together, but she's relying on me to satisfy her sexually, nothing like it. Having a woman give herself to you physically and even emotionally, because there are things hubny can't provide or that you do better, AND they're still together? Perfect.

The moment of a bull penetrating a wife’s pussy is the greatest moment any white couple can and will experience. This feeling goes too to a single woman also. Or if it’s for a woman submitting herself to a Black Master, it as well counts as such. For most cuck hubbies the moment comes with seeing the look on their wife’s face as her eyes light up the moment she feels her cunt take on that black dick the first time. The moment she cries out and she realizes how real everything is now happening before her eyes. She realizes now that she’s crossed the threshold, and from here there’s never going to be any going back anymore.
I think you just said it all.

My 2 cents here. One black guy I’ve talked to who has been with several wives over the years (hopefully mine too one day) told me a few reasons he liked older married women. One thing he liked was they knew what they wanted and there was no pretending or guessing bs involved. Another was if he got to fucking a single gal, she sometimes wanted to get serious and he didn’t want a wife or relationship (he’d been there and done that before). Also he said there was hardly ever any drama about anything when it came to married women as well. And he seemed to enjoy (like so many others do) being able to have someone who “belonged” to someone else. The “taboo” aspect of it I guess you could say. He wasn’t really into dominating big time or anything but did like to be the “main” one in charge and doing things. This guy is mid 40’s good looking hung and could probably date anyone he wanted. He said one of his best experiences was with a couple in their 60’s that continued for a few years until they moved away from his area.
my wife is in her 60s and hot and still won't pull the trigger on being blacked.

i suspect it will be a lot of fun fucking some wives and not so much others and the same goes for having the husband present. The idea that someone fucks a woman best all the time or makes her lose her mind is fantasy since it often depends on the mood. I have woken up fucking my wife it is so natural we can both do it in our sleep. What is really sad is watching some guy with a nice cock and great body do a lousy job fucking because he either does not care or does not have a clue

I remember the first time I allowed my Cuck to watch me fuck my bull. He sat in the corner playing with himself, quiet as a mouse. After kissing my bull he laid me on the bed and went down on me. I looked into my cuck’s eyes and licked my lips. He then slid up and kissed me again. His cock was so big I wanted to return the favor. I spun around and started licking and sucking his cock. Again I looked into my cuck’s eyes as he blew his load. My bull looked over at my Cuck and said “your wife really knows how to suck dick” as he was cleaning his mess. I’ll never forget what my Cuck said with a sad look. He said “I wouldn’t know, she has always refused to suck mine”. My bull laughed. That’s when I realized the sub/power dynamics of cuckolding. We were hooked.
I'll always wonder what my wife's ass is like. Her bf knows 😁

I have spoken to quite a few bulls about this over the years, especially knowing they can get laid anytime they like, but spends their times seeking married wives instead. Most even say it becomes quite addictive and they struggle getting excited fucking single women, no matter how hot they are. Firstly, it forbidden fruit, her married pussy is meant to be off limits, yet the rush of violating that rule, makes it hard to give up. But also, there are alpha males everywhere in society, but don't think there is anything more symbolic of showing this to another male, than unloading his seed into the wifes pussy of the other submissive/ passive male.
Also, one bull said to me once after fucking my ex-wife, its like getting to drive my much loved, prized classic car, he's comes around, takes it out for an hour, redlines it in every gear, then just tosses me back the keys when he's done.... without the worry of upkeep, insurance, servicing, lease repayments... thats the owners (cucks) responsibility. I did understand from that, why bulls become addicted to married women as well.
sounds good for all.

I have spoken to quite a few bulls about this over the years, especially knowing they can get laid anytime they like, but spends their times seeking married wives instead. Most even say it becomes quite addictive and they struggle getting excited fucking single women, no matter how hot they are. Firstly, it forbidden fruit, her married pussy is meant to be off limits, yet the rush of violating that rule, makes it hard to give up. But also, there are alpha males everywhere in society, but don't think there is anything more symbolic of showing this to another male, than unloading his seed into the wifes pussy of the other submissive/ passive male.
Also, one bull said to me once after fucking my ex-wife, its like getting to drive my much loved, prized classic car, he's comes around, takes it out for an hour, redlines it in every gear, then just tosses me back the keys when he's done.... without the worry of upkeep, insurance, servicing, lease repayments... thats the owners (cucks) responsibility. I did understand from that, why bulls become addicted to married women as well.

Excellent post!

tumblr_oc9oqwi6tD1u26p5fo4_r1_400.jpg

I recently chatted with a white man he’s always complaining that black people are complaining that they don’t get a free shot. It’s true that many black people do have to fight with a complex and victimization. In the end it’s all a matter of being in the head. And Sigmund Freud was write everything in the end comes down to sexuality. The logical conclusion is there for the black people the freedom selves they need to conquer sexually those Whom they perceive as oppressors

And a lot of married white women already have been conquered. That awesome.

DkGnV1qWwAEMYPk.jpg

Back