Why is fucking wives more enjoyable than fucking single females?

I think there is a basic instinct in most men to stick a hard erection into another man's wife & ejaculate into her, especially if his semen is teaming with live sperm. Face it, there is something raw taboo about a married hottie going to pick up the *******, go shopping, then going home with her wet pussy full of another man's sperm.
. Married women always want more sex. Nothing they like more than a big cock pumping them full of cum. Better if its BBC

Question for all the BBCS out there:
In your opinion, in your experience, is there also an element of feeling superiority by being able to take another man's wife and sexually dominate her in ways you and her both know her husband cannot?
Just knowing you are sexually satisfying her in ways her husband cant....does it make you feel good?

In your opinion, in your experience, is there also an element of feeling superiority by being able to take another man's wife and sexually dominate her in ways you and her both know her husband cannot?
Just knowing you are sexually satisfying her in ways her husband cant....does it make you feel good?
It's not about how I feel. It's ALWAYS about how she feels. HER satisfaction. I want her to be selfish and come back for more. I have never been a selfish lover. Don't believe in it. That's sometimes why women come my way.

My 2 cents here. One black guy I’ve talked to who has been with several wives over the years (hopefully mine too one day) told me a few reasons he liked older married women. One thing he liked was they knew what they wanted and there was no pretending or guessing bs involved. Another was if he got to fucking a single gal, she sometimes wanted to get serious and he didn’t want a wife or relationship (he’d been there and done that before). Also he said there was hardly ever any drama about anything when it came to married women as well. And he seemed to enjoy (like so many others do) being able to have someone who “belonged” to someone else. The “taboo” aspect of it I guess you could say. He wasn’t really into dominating big time or anything but did like to be the “main” one in charge and doing things. This guy is mid 40’s good looking hung and could probably date anyone he wanted. He said one of his best experiences was with a couple in their 60’s that continued for a few years until they moved away from his area.

So there was no slavery, and people say our education system is failing us. Guess with you they are correct. The only person today oppressing you is you.
Haha....& I guess I'm suppose to get offended by reply? What a class act. Deep down inside the pits of your weak cuck mind, you're the one whose really oppressed beta; since you're the incompetent one who can't please your so called wife right🤣 Now go sit in the closet and watch a real alpha black male fuck your slut wife.

Last edited:
I've been with married women for over 20 years now so, for me, I'm not into the dom alpha male stuff but I love the married ladies because its the mental excitement of having another mans wife with his approval. I am not into cheating wives either. I am much more turned on knowing I have husband's complete blessing to have his wife. This gets rid of any guilty or jealous feelings from the get-go. I learned to enjoy husband being there for sex with the wife as that's even more mental stimulation. I used to be nervous about that when I had my first wife. Being someone not into sleeping around, I would welcome a married woman that wants a relationship, if we are attracted to each other of course. But that's a lot more difficult to find. Women can have physical sex anytime and there's nothing special about that, but a married white woman with a black male is something special and particular, in my opinion, and it makes it much more mentally exciting for me! That's why I like it so much! Oh, and there's one more thing I like: Doing this within a couples marriage, I think there's more trust. For example, I'd rather be with a married woman who I already know is committed to 1 man, than a single gal who is lying to me about the 5 guys she's really dating and/or fucking. Every time I try to deal with a single gal, they always remind me of why I want to go back to a married woman instead! :LOL:

Excellent post!

tumblr_or81v9UCwQ1wpyqvso1_500.jpg

I’m pretty new in the lifestyle. Just had my second wife a day ago. It seems to me that having sex with married women and their hubbies watching is much more of a turn on than vanilla sex. I’m trying to understand why?
One major reason is probably the intense power dynamic in such a scenario makes me feel more like the dominant alpha male that I am. Any other thoughts?
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
like bbc them fucking them hard giving them good love fucking white wives and bbc them while hubby watch i looikng for bbc wives to fuck for some bbc fun and more i love sucking white titty and big white pussy looking for white wives and girl friends to bbc here in the nc i want to fuck more white wives with my bbc yes taking application of white wives and girl friends that want my bbc and need some bbc loving in nc
View media item 325559

I'm sure there is some element of this for a lot of Bulls. The idea and the fantasy of this is part of the appeal for me too.

Mostly cut off, yes , and I am excluded from almost all her encounters too , so get to feel the jealousy at home on my own , certainly never allowed to be with her and her reg BF .
There is nothing like it , waking up on your own and after a few moments realising it and realising your wife is in a hotel waking up with another man ... a better one
I don’t know how you cope with that. I still have jealousy at times and I think that would push me over the edge

Back