Why is finding QoS/black loving single girls is difficult?

tenaciousQoS

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
I'm sure many cucks-wana-be here also wondered why is hard to find single girls who are into BBC and want a cuck bf/huby. As most of couples here have discovered IR life style post marriages I wonder if going into BBC is more like adding spice into their bored sex life rather then actual tendency/preferences towards black. I'm sure many white/brown or Asian men are looking for girls who would be their hot wives in future. I want to learn if there are certain tricks to find such girls or is it altogether an impossible task. Inputs from single girls are needed.

I’m not single but into black men, the part I can’t still realize or think I could enjoy is having a cuck boyfriend or husband. I think I couldn’t feel comfortable with that, even when I knew he enjoys it, but I think I would still feel bad
Feel bad over what? Not all cucks sissy losers in real life. Many of us can fuck very well, are handsome, well educated, smart yet want.our love to enjoy ultimately sexual plessure. Is that makes you feel bad?

I think that the reason so few single woman consider this lifestyle before being married or in a committed relationship is because a) they didn’t know that cuckolding existed as a fetish that can be enjoyed by both partners in a relationship and b) all of our gender acculturation has trained woman to be against this type of lifestyle.

Our society objectifies woman while also slut shaming them. Monogamy is often so ingrained within all of us the thought of any other form of sexual expression is non-existent. Things are getting better and more progressive, but I certainly never knew I could be in a loving relationship while also expressing my sexuality with multiple partners before I met my cuckold.

I think that the reason so few single woman consider this lifestyle before being married or in a committed relationship is because a) they didn’t know that cuckolding existed as a fetish that can be enjoyed by both partners in a relationship and b) all of our gender acculturation has trained woman to be against this type of lifestyle.

Our society objectifies woman while also slut shaming them. Monogamy is often so ingrained within all of us the thought of any other form of sexual expression is non-existent. Things are getting better and more progressive, but I certainly never knew I could be in a loving relationship while also expressing my sexuality with multiple partners before I met my cuckold.
Thanks for input

I can tell you that after being in this lifestyle before with x wife I will never go back. I have had no success finding a woman into this from the get go. Plus you have to develop a relationship with the woman first before this can really work don't you think? Thoughts?

It's great to get different opinions on this topic, and one that has such a profound meaning for a white cuck wannabe like me. I can certainly understand why so many QoS or black loving white women don't want a white cuck, and even find the idea repugnant.
However, for some of us white cuck wannabes our attractions are solely focused on BBC loving white women and we are largely powerless to change that. So apologies if we seem a bit strange, effeminate or downright weird, but that's how we have been wired or conditioned.

If I'm a single woman, why would I look for a white hub / bf and then hook up with black men when I could just date black men? This is the main reason. Most women if single don't view this fetish as necessary or relevant. Just get what she wants and date black men straight up if that's her preference.

So many white cucks think women somehow dream up the fantasies you all pump out but they rarely do. Its unnecessarily complicated ... And date a black guy then swing of youre both into it....

I dunno maybe we are too simple...

If I'm a single woman, why would I look for a white hub / bf and then hook up with black men when I could just date black men? This is the main reason. Most women if single don't view this fetish as necessary or relevant. Just get what she wants and date black men straight up if that's her preference.

So many white cucks think women somehow dream up the fantasies you all pump out but they rarely do. Its unnecessarily complicated ... And date a black guy then swing of youre both into it....

I dunno maybe we are too simple...
No, as a white cuck wannabe I fully understand why you would just want to date a black man, instead of having the extra hassle of a white cuck. It's us white cucks who have the odd fetish - and we don't expect most women to empathisize or relate to our desires. Our sexualities have pushed us into the quixotic realm - and I'm sure we are damned annoying to most women!

I’m not single but into black men, the part I can’t still realize or think I could enjoy is having a cuck boyfriend or husband. I think I couldn’t feel comfortable with that, even when I knew he enjoys it, but I think I would still feel bad
You shouldn't feel bad about this. Some of us are willing cuckolds and we actually need to be cuckolded to be happy and to feel loved

Back